Dr. Ph. Martin's
- Dr Martin's Bombay Pen Cleaner NZD $8.00 A non-toxic, non-hazardous cleaner for use on pens and permanent ink. In a 2 oz. plastic bottle.... more »
- Dr Martin's Frisket Mask Liquid These liquids work great for masking off areas and will seal well on most surfaces. The Level 1 formula peels off clean without tearing paper. Level 2 is a thinner liquid that features a soft grip, and produces an easy-lift peel so the mask will come off in one piece without crumbling. AP approved non-toxic and conforms to ASTM Standard D-4236.... more »
- Dr Martin's Black Star Matte Waterproof India Ink NZD $19.95 This ink provides a matte finish with no light reflection. It works best on paper, illustration board and canvas. Excellent for use in technical pens and calligraphy dip pens. Comes in a 1 oz. dropper top bottle.... more »
- Dr Martin's Black Star Hi-Carb Waterproof India Ink NZD $19.95 This ink is excellent for technical pens or calligraphy dip pens. It is best on acetate where density and line integrity are most important. Available in 1 oz. bottle.... more »
- Dr. Martin's Iridescent Calligraphy Ink Brilliant, shimmering iridescent colors that will add life and creativity to your rubber stamping and airbrushing. They are ideal for use on paper, wood, plastic, metal, board and polyshrink. The ink is non-toxic and dries waterproof ensuring that your artwork lasts. Available in 1 oz. bottles.... more »
- Hydrus Fine Art Watercolors Brilliant, lightfast, non-toxic, archival and AP approved liquid watercolors in 1oz. dropper bottles. The dropper bottle allows for repeatedly mixing exact color shades by mixing the same number of drops each time. Great for calligraphy dip pens, technical pens and airbrush in addition to watercolor.... more »
- Dr. Ph. Martin's Bleed Proof White NZD $22.50 Dr. Ph. Martin's Bleedproof White is an opaque watercolor for covering dye colors, markers, and designer colors. It is not intended for mixing.... more »
- Bombay India Inks Dr. Ph. Martin's Bombay India Inks offer powerful color in a convenient dropper-stopper glass bottle. These highly pigmented India inks not only remain lightfast and permanent, but are also totally waterproof when dry. They adhere to nearly all surfaces and are non-clogging when used in pens.Inks can be diluted with water and used with brushes in traditional watercolor techniques or in dip pens, technical drawing pens, and airbrushes. All colors are brilliant and transparent, except Black and White, which are opaque and have excellent covering power.... more »
How to buy
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (North Shore): $5.50 per order *
- Shorthaul (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.