- Adventures in Book Binding NZD $49.95 With this 144-page book readers can explore intriguing methods of combining bookbinding with specific crafts such as quilting, jewelry making and polymer clay. It is filled with illustrated step-by-step instructions and photographs that demonstrate how to construct cover pages, create unique bindings and more with a diverse range of media. Each project features two alternate versions with the same binding geared to those with more or less experience. The novice version is for those who have no knowledge of the craft and want shortcuts, but love the look. The expert version is for those who have a great deal of knowledge and proficiency of a certain craft, the master art quilter, for example. For this version, an expert guest artist has created the cover and the author has created the binding. ... more »
- Re-Bound NZD $49.95 A beautiful book on bookbinding with a fun green twist -all the projects sue recycled and upcycled materials. Re Bound show you how to take everyday materials from around the house, flea markets, thrift stores, and hardware stores, and turn them into clever and eye-catching hand-bound books.... more »
How to buy
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (North Shore): $5.50 per order *
- Shorthaul (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.