- Derwent Coloursoft Skintones NZD $15.50 These 6 Coloursoft pencils, Cream, Blush Pink, Pink, Ochre, Dark Terracotta and Brown Earth are all you need to create a wide variety of life-like skintones.... more »
- Derwent Graphite Pencil Sets
- Derwent Watercolour Sets Pencils are easy and convenient to use, paints a little less so. But there’s a high quality colour pencil that you can paint with as well, so you can enjoy the best of both worlds. Derwent Watercolour can be used wet or dry, on wet or dry paper, to achieve a variety of effects, from bold, vibrant images to delicate watercolour washes. It comes in 72 great colours, which retain their full intensity however you use them. For sheer versatility, Watercolour is unmatched.... more »
- Derwent Start Colouring Sets
- Derwent Coloursoft Sets The UK’s softest ever colour pencil The softest of pencils but in an amazingly strong and vibrant range of colours. The velvety softness of the strip releases rich, dense colour at a stroke and is perfect for mixing and blending. Despite its soft texture, Coloursoft sharpens to a fine point and works equally well for detailed illustrations or bold, contemporary still-life drawings and portraiture. Available in a range of 72 dazzling colours, all with that gorgeous, consistently soft texture.... more »
- Derwent Pastel Pencil Sets
- Derwent Tinted Charcoal Sets All the drama of charcoal with a hint of colour These charcoal pencils give a whole new twist to one of the earliest drawing mediums which is still as popular today as it has ever been. Combining the rich, expressive qualities of charcoal with a gentle hint of colour, these easy to use pencils offer drama and subtlety in one drawing tool. Few materials produce such a wide variety of creative effects, from rich, deep tones to a translucent-like mist. Mixing natural charcoal particles with a small amount of colour pigment and the finest clays extends the creative possibilities even further, adding an imaginative twist to any charcoal drawing. Derwent Tinted Charcoal is easy to blend and ideal for covering large areas quickly and smoothly. Unwanted colour can be lifted out quickly with a kneadable putty eraser or plastic eraser, while the pencil’s natural water solubility creates delicate wash effects.... more »
- Derwent Studio Sets
- Derwent Inktense Sets Pencil to ink in just one wash Pen and ink offers strong, intense colour combined with a translucent effect. Now you can enjoy these distinctive qualities in an easy to use pencil. Inktense has a firm, blendable texture and comes in a range of 71 brilliant colours, plus a non-soluble outliner which allows you to draw outlines that are permanent. The colours can be blended together with a slightly wetted paintbrush while applying an overall light wash creates a vivid, ink-like translucency. Derwent Inktense pencils are incredibly versatile and can be used to create a diverse range of art from Japanese Manga to vibrant silk painting; traditional watercolours to stunning botanical illustrations.... more »
- Derwent Artist Sets
- Derwent Coloursoft The softest of pencils but in an amazingly strong and vibrant range of colours. The velvety softness of the strip releases rich, dense colour at a stroke and is perfect for mixing and blending. Despite its soft texture, Coloursoft sharpens to a fine point and works equally well for detailed illustrations or bold, contemporary still-life drawings and portraiture. Available in a range of 72 dazzling colours, all with that gorgeous, consistently soft texture.... more »
- Derwent Wash Pencil
- Derwent Sketching Pencil A wonderful choice for free style sketches and bold line drawings, allowing complete and spontaneous freedom of expression. The soft, extra wide graphite strip sweeps smoothly across the paper for a fast, even lay down of tone but is equally suitable for more detailed work. Derwent Sketching comes in three versatile degrees which blend together beautifully, creating subtle variations in tone and mood.... more »
- Derwent Drawing Pencils This is drawing at its most natural, both in the exquisite colour range and the creative potential of this unique and rewarding pencil. Drawing has an extra wide, creamy textured strip which produces a beautifully soft, velvety finish. It is the perfect medium for wildlife and nature studies, natural portraiture and dreamy, evocative landscapes. Drawing is available in 24 subtle shades, including a wide selection of traditional sepia tones together with soft neutral greys, greens, blues and creams.... more »
How to buy
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (North Shore): $5.50 per order *
- Shorthaul (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.