- Atelier Interactive 80ml Atelier Interactive is the only paint that can be adjusted and blended longer than conventional acrylics.... more »
- Atelier Interactive 250ml Atelier Interactive is the only paint that can be adjusted and blended longer than conventional acrylics... more »
- Atelier Interactive 1Litre Atelier Interactive is the only paint that can be adjusted and blended longer than conventional acrylics.... more »
- Atelier Waterproof Drawing Ink 250Ml NZD $24.95
- Atelier Satin Medium & Varnish 250ml NZD $17.50
- Atelier Binder Medium Can be used as a medium when needed to toughen paint for conventional acrylic techniques like scratching back. When added to paint it speeds drying and increases gloss. Other uses: Use as a binder for collage. Use as a sealer to prepare porous surfaces wither before using gesso or as a somewhat slippery ground preparation in its own right.... more »
- Atelier Modelling Compound A heavy impasto for exaggerated structure and textural effects. It can be used for building impasto areas in a painting either before or during any stage in the painting process. It dries to a white satin finish and remains flexible and is ideal as a ground preparation for canvas, paper or other painting surfaces. Atelier Modelling Compound may be added to acrylics as an economical paint extender. For more textured effects, sawdust, sand, etc. may be added.... more »
- Atelier Clear Painting Medium 250ml NZD $17.50 Can be used to prevent runs in diluted paint applied vertically on an easel. It is used with the paint to dilute the viscosity and blend colours. This medium allows paint to spread over a surface for more blendable gradations of colour and fast glazing techniques.... more »
- Atelier Impasto Gel A thick acrylic gel for more exaggerated structure and texture. Mix Impasto Gel with Atelier Colours for greater brilliance and transparency of colour and gloss. Its milky colour becomes transparent when it dries. A very effective glue for collage. If desired, the gloss can be reduced with final varnishing.... more »
- Atelier Gloss Varnish 250ml NZD $22.00 Previously sold a Gloss Medium & Varnish, Atelier Gloss Varnish gives a vibrant gloss finish. Can be mixed with acrylic paint as a fluid medium to dilute the paint, toughen layers and increase gloss.... more »
- Atelier Gesso Primer A flexible acrylic ground with a high grit content. Designed to provide a stable white surface on which to paint. Atelier Gesso may be used directly from the container for all-over thick textural effects. ... more »
- Atelier Unlocking Medium 250ml NZD $18.95 Allows artists to reopen a paint layer even after being touch-dry. Once the paint is reopened, new paint can be blended back in, existing paint edges can be feathered or whole sections can be removed with a rag. Can also be used to further extend wet blending time. ... more »
- Atelier Thick Slow Medium 250ml NZD $18.95 The most useful medium for extending drying time. Very useful when painting large works because it gives an artist time to work without the paint drying too fast. It also allows thinly applied paint to remain workable. Even paint which feels dry to the touch can be reactivated with water for reblending techniques. Especially recommended for anyone who has trouble getting used to using the water spray. ... more »
- Atelier Glazing Liquid 250ml NZD $22.95
- Atelier Retarder 250ml NZD $20.99 Atelier Slow Medium should used with Interactive. Retarder should, in our experience, only be used as a 10% addition to your water spray in extremely dry conditions. ... more »
- Atelier Liquified Gesso For preparation of painting surfaces, Atelier Liquified Gesso is a flexible, water-based ground with a high grit content, designed to provide a stable surface on which to paint. Use straight from the container on either acrylic or oil painting.... more »
- Atelier Matte Varnish 250ml NZD $22.75 Previously sold as Matte Medium & Varnish, Atelier Matte Varnish gives an even matte finish with maintaining colour intensity. Can be mixed with acrylic paint as a fluid medium to dilute the paint, toughen layers and reduce gloss.... more »
- Atelier Fast Medium Fixer 250ml NZD $17.50 Used to fix layers of paint fast especially when wanting to achieve multiple layers of glazing. Also useful when you want to reinforce a tender layer in preparation for scratch back and scraping techniques. Returns Interactive to a more conventional acrylic. ... more »
How to buy
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (North Shore): $5.50 per order *
- Shorthaul (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.