- Liquid Sumi Ink Black NZD $28.30 This convenient liquid sumi ink is made of high-quality vegetable oil soot. Eliminating the need for grinding an ink stick, as with traditional sumi ink, it conveniently saves time and is economical. 12ounce... more »
- Nori Paste Nori is an excellent glue for all paper projects. It's great for use on delicate papers and adheres well to most porous materials. Nori paste is an ideal choice for kids as it is non-toxic, acid-free and washes off easily. It dries slowly to allow repositioning, will not discolor paper and is invisible when completely dry.... more »
- Yasutomo Calligraphy Pens These unique mini-chiseled markers have a generous ink flow and are perfect for scrolls, serifs, flourishes and alphabetic finery. The make a great finish to scrapbooks.... more »
- Unryo Sumi Roll NZD $47.80 Beautiful Japanese imported oriental paper. Used for ink & brush work, watercolor, sketching, etc. 11" x 60 feet.... more »
- Bamboo Brush Vases These attractive all natural bamboo brush vases are waterproof and can be used to hold brushes or other items in the home, office or studio.... more »
- Niji Pencil Roll NZD $10.60 This durable pencil roll is made of water-resistant canvas and holds 36 pencils, pens, brushes or drawing supplies. It has a secure strap with a snap closure and measures 19" long and 7 3/4" wide. art supplies not included.... more »
- Calli-Sumi Brushes Calli-Sumi brushes are made with coarse, stiff horse hair which gives a crisp touch. Each brush has been made to suit the demands of various styles of brush calligraphy and Sumi-e, an ancient syle of painting renowned for is simplicity, grace and beauty.... more »
- Yasutomo Combination Bamboo Pen & Brush NZD $18.60 Out of Stock This bamboo sketching pen has two useful ends- one end is used as a pen for ink drawing and painting, the other is a brush for Sumi or color sketching.... more »
- Yasutomo Hake Sheep Hair Brushes BH3 Hake Yasutomo Hake brushes are unique, flat wide brushes ideal for applying media over large areas, or wash, sizing, glue and more. The flat handle and soft sheep hair give you excellent brush control. They are indispensable tools when working with delicate and absorbent Oriental papers and on art and craft projects.... more »
How to buy
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (North Shore): $5.50 per order *
- Shorthaul (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.