General's Charcoal White Set of 2
General's White Pencil is a smooth, blendable white pencil made from a unique drawing formula created by General Pencil Co. over 100 years ago. These pencils are best used on papers with a texture. Use for highlighting on black charcoal drawings or use alone to create unique drawing on colored papers. General's Charcoal White Pencils can be used to transfer a design or to draw directly on fabrics. Pencil marks will wash off. Each set comes with a pencil sharpener.
- General Pencil Co.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Faber-Castell Compressed Charcoal
- Hard Rubber Blenders
- Colourfix A4Lightfast, permanent Colourfix paper is an acid-free, 300gsm (140lb.) smooth watercolour paper coated with Art Spectrum Colourfix Primer, a tooth, acrylic based primer that holds multiple layers of pastel without the need for fixative.. Colourfix paper is tough; it can withstand scrubbing, soaking, erasure, in fact all manner of artistic 'punishment'... more »
- Speedball Dip Pen Sets
- Gelatos ColorsNothing on the market today compares with Design Memory Craft Gelatos®. Compact acid-free pigment sticks glide on creamy smooth for vibrant color and coverage. All Gelatos® blend easily with or without water. Try this unique medium on paper, canvas, or wood... more »
- Strathmore Toned Series 400 Mixed Media Pads
- Sign Pens Brush TipFiber-tipped pens with either a fine acrylic or brush point. The durable fiber tips are ideal for artists, architects and anyone who enjoys sketching and drawing. Available with water-soluble or pigmented ink. The special water-soluble ink always flows evenly and guarantees the smoothest writing possible. The permanent pigmented ink is acid-free, fade-proof and water-resistant... more »
- Stabilo Woody PencilsThis chunky pencil functions as a coloured pencil, watercolour and wax crayon in one. Perfect for numerous techniques and endless imagination, the extra-thick, 10mm lead provides soft, rich strokes. Outstanding watercolour properties make it ideal for painting with. The highly pigmented lead is not prone to breakage. It exhibits high luminosity and color intensity even on dark papers. It can also write on smooth surfaces like glass... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins