The Procolour range of coloured pencils feature a strong pencil core with a smooth formulation and highly pigmented color laydown. Suitable for a wide range of pencil techniques including blending, layering and cross-hatching. These pencils offer increased bendability while maintaining a very strong core and are designed with a clean no-dust formula.
- 002 Primrose Yellow NZD $4.50
- 010 Spectrum Orange NZD $4.50
- 011 Bright Red NZD $4.50
- 012 Primary Red NZD $4.50
- 014 Crimson Lake NZD $4.50 Out of Stock
- 016 Flesh Pink NZD $4.50
- 018 Pink Madder Lake NZD $4.50
- 019 Rose Pink NZD $4.50
- 020 Cerise Pink NZD $4.50
- 055 Burnt Umber NZD $4.50
- 056 Vandyke Brown NZD $4.50
- 059 Brown Ochre NZD $4.50
- 060 Burnt Yellow Ochre NZD $4.50
- 063 Venetian Red NZD $4.50
- 066 Burnt Carmine NZD $4.50
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins