Derwent Drawing Pencil 3810 Smoke Blue
This is drawing at its most natural, both in the exquisite colour range and the creative potential of this unique and rewarding pencil. Drawing has an extra wide, creamy textured strip which produces a beautifully soft, velvety finish. It is the perfect medium for wildlife and nature studies, natural portraiture and dreamy, evocative landscapes. Drawing is available in 24 subtle shades, including a wide selection of traditional sepia tones together with soft neutral greys, greens, blues and creams.
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 1610 Light Sienna $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 3615 Solway Blue $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 3720 Ink Blue $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 3810 Smoke Blue $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 4125 Pale Cedar $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 4135 Green Shadow $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 5090 Crag Green $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 5160 Olive Earth $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 5550 Warm Earth $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 5700 Brown Ochre $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 5715 Wheat $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 5720 Yellow Ochre $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 6110 Sepia (Red) $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 6210 Mars Orange $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 6220 Sanguine $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 6300 Venetian Red $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 6400 Terracotta $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 6510 Ruby Earth $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 6600 Chocolate $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 6700 Ivory Black $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 7010 Warm Grey $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 7120 Cool Grey $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 7200 Chinese White $4.30
- Derwent Drawing Pencil 6470 Mars Violet $4.30
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
PanPastel Colors are genuine artists’ quality pastels, uniquely packed in a pan format; available in a range of 80 colors.PanPastel Colors were developed so that artists can easily lift, apply and control pastel color, just like true painting! The pan format holds the color like paint for easy application. Loaded with the highest quality artists’ pigments; PanPastel Colors are made using a unique manufacturing process requiring minimal binder and fillers, resulting in a rich, ultra soft and low dust formulation. All of these professional quality colors are highly pigmented, have excellent lightfastness and are fully erasable. Each pan contains 35%* more material than the average pastel stick. PanPastel Colors are fully compatible with traditional pastel sticks, pastel surfaces, con... more »
Fabriano Artistico 560 x 760 300gm Trad White HP
932735A classic white paper used by artists for centuries, this natural warm white sheet is achieved without the use of optical brighteners. Papers are synthetically sized both internally and externally so that no animal by-products are used. Fabriano's Artistico papers are mould-made of 100% cotton and are acid-free/pH neutral and chlorine-free... more »
Caran d'Ache Luminance Coloured Pencils
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins