Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer Watercolour Markers
An artists´ watercolour marker is the modern definition of watercolour painting: a high-quality drawing instrument that supports both spontaneous sketching and artistic watercolour painting. The water-based ink is always ready for use and can also be completely washed out with water. The versatility of this marker is especially convincing when traveling. Those who like to hold onto impressions while on the go will be delighted to be able to turn to this pen.
- Highly pigmented artists´ marker with two tips
- Water-based, water soluble ink
- Soft brush tip for all-over colour and dynamic sketches
- Sturdy fibre tip for outlines, detailed drawings and precise lines
- Excellent watercolour effects on watercolour paper
- High lightfastness
- Does not bleed through paper
- Ideal for artistic work and expressive drawing
- 107 Cadmium Yellow $8.95
- 109 Dark Chrome Yellow $8.95
- 113 Orange Glaze $8.95
- 132 Beige Red $8.95
- 118 Scarlet Red $8.95
- 121 Pale Geranium Lake $8.95
- 219 Deep Scarlet Red $8.95
- 127 Pink Carmine $8.95
- 125 Middle Purple Pink $8.95
- 136 Purple Violet $8.95
- 247 Indanthrene Blue $8.95
- 120 Ultramarine $8.95
- 110 Phthalo Blue $8.95
- 153 Cobalt Turquoise $8.95
- 165 Cobalt Green $8.95
- 264 Dark Phthalo Green $8.95
- 112 Leaf Green $8.95
- 170 May Green $8.95
- 167 Permanent Green Olive $8.95
- 172 Earth Green $8.95
- 268 Green Gold $8.95
- 188 Sanguine $8.95
- 192 Indian Red $8.95
- 175 Dark Sepia $8.95
- 272 Warm Grey III $8.95
- 273 Warm Grey IV $8.95
- 233 Cold Grey IV $8.95
- 235 Cold Grey VI $8.95
- 157 Dark Indigo $8.95
- 199 Black $8.95
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Faber-Castell Pitt Big Brush Pens
These Pitt Artist Pens contain the same high-quality pigmented India Ink as the original Pitt Artist Pens, but with Big Brush nibs for full coverage or narrow, detailed strokes. Each Big Brush pen contains four times the amount of ink found in regular Pitt Artist Pens. They are excellent for large artwork or for sketching, journaling, cartooning, and drawing. The acid-free, archival ink is smudgeproof, waterproof, and won't bleed through paper... more »
Liquitex Professional Acrylic Ink
Re-think ink! These professional grade acrylic inks are extremely fluid so there is no need to dilute for use. They are fast drying, water resistant, non-clogging and permanent. Superfine pigments are suspended in a state-of-the-art acrylic emulsion to provide rich color. All inks are intermixable with the other Liquitex acrylics and mediums. Available in opaque and transparent colors in dropper bottles... more »
Pearl Ex Mica Pigments 3gram
These non-toxic, powdered pigments are ideal for interior, exterior and archival applications. They mix into any viscous medium or may be spread dry on any porous surface to produce deep-luster metallic effects. Pearl-Ex pigments are extremely colorfast and stable. Their temperature resistance allows them to be fired in a kiln up to 600 degrees. 3 grams... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins