Stonehenge is a traditional fine art paper with a smooth, flawless surface that is slightly mottled to resemble actual vellum. Use it for watercolor, printmaking, pen-and-ink, pencil, or pastel.
Stonehenge is machine-made in the United States, from 100% cotton fibers. 50" x 10yd (1.3M x 9.1M)
Out of Stock
Stonehenge rivals European mould made papers with its ability to produce excellent results in a variety of printmaking techniques. In addition to intaglio and silkscreening, Stonehenge works well with colored pencil, charcoal, pastels and watercolors. Machine made in the USA of 100% cotton, neutral pH, two natural deckles and two cut edges. Papers measure: 22" x 30" 250gsm
minimum order, 3 sheets assorted
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.