Papers: Mixed Media (25 to 34 of 34)
- Clairefontaine Paint On Pads NaturelA bulky 250gsm natural coloured paper suitable for acrylic, gouache, ink, pencil, charcoal, felt-tip, gluing, oil pastels etc.3 items
- Clairefontaine Paint On PadsA bulky 250gsm white paper suitable for acrylic, gouache, ink, pencil, charcoal, felt-tip, gluing, oil pastels etc.3 items
- Yupo Pad 11 x 14$53.40Out of StockThis synthetic paper made of 100% polypropylene offers a unique alternative to traditional art papers. Waterproof and stain-resistant, it is exceptionally strong, durable and will not buckle or tear. It is acid-free, archival and has a smooth, bright white surface. Originally used for offset printing, it also accommodates silkscreen, embossing, pen & ink, drawing, acrylic painting and aqueous techniques. Yupo is machine-made in the USA and recyclable. There are ten 74 lb. sheets per pad. The 26" x 20" is available in sheets. As a watercolor paper, it has the advantage of being non-absorbent so colors lie on top of its surface producing brilliant, vibrant effects. Colors retain their true clarity and brilliance. Yupo requires no soaking, stretching, or taping flat. Best of all, it allows you to wipe off unwanted sections of your painting and start again with a fresh surface.
- 300 Series Mixed Media PadsThese pads feature papers that combine true wet media performance and a dry media finish that is suitable for a range of mixed media applications. Each pad includes 40 light-weight 90 lb. sheets suitable for mixed media "sketches", practicing techniques and studies. The paper is acid-free and specially sized for wet media performance with a vellum finish that is excellent for drawing. Ideal for watercolor, gouache, acrylic, graphite, pen and ink, colored pencil, marker, pastel and collage These pads function as a Mixed Media "sketchbook", and include high counts and wire bindings like sketchbooks. 11 x 14"3 items
- Strathmore Series 400 Mixed Media PadsThis pad features paper that combine true wet media performance and a dry media finish that is suitable for a range of mixed media applications. Each pad includes 15 heavy-weight 140 lb. sheets intended for finished paintings, drawings or studies. The paper is acid-free and specially sized for wet media performance with a vellum finish that is excellent for drawing. Ideal for watercolor, gouache, acrylic, graphite, pen and ink, colored pencil, marker, pastel and collage The pads have easy-to-use flip over covers that keep pages in the pad, yet allow them to tear out cleanly.3 items
- Art Spectrum Draw & Wash Smooth Pads30 sheets of 210gsm, acid-free, smooth drawing paper that will take a wash.3 items
- Strathmore Series 300 Bristol RollsAcid-free, heavy weight for finished artwork such as pen & ink. 270gsm 42" x 10 yards (106.7cm x 9.14m).2 items
- Strathmore Series 400 Mixed Media Roll$98.40Acid-free vellum surface for wet and dry media. 300gsm 42" x 8 yards (106.7cm x 7.32m).
- Strathmore Series 400 Bristol BoardAcid-free, 22" x 30" sheets available in two thicknesses and two surfaces. Smooth surface is suited for pen or pencil, and regular surface is ideal for a broad range of media.4 items
- Strathmore Visual JournalsThese journals deliver high-performing papers and heavy-duty features engineered to meet the intense demands of the artist’s creative process. They offer a full range of acid-free paper types and weights and have heavy-duty covers with a wire binding that is thicker and stronger than traditional wire. The binding allows the journal to lie flat and open up 360 degrees. The Bristol Journals contain 100 lb. paper (28 sheets per smooth finish journal and 24 sheets per vellum finish journal) ideal for dry media including pencil, pen, ink and marker. Great for pencil, charcoal, colored pencil, pastel, marker, pen, and light mix-media techniques, the Drawing Journals include 42 sheets of medium-tooth 100 lb. paper. The Mixed-Media Journals contain 34 sheets of vellum-finish 51 lb. paper that is great for wet and dry media including watercolor, acrylic, pen, ink, pencil, crayon, charcoal, marker and collage. The Watercolor Journals include cold press paper (34 sheets per 90 lb. cold press jo...more »6 items
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.