PanPastels 951.5 Pearlescent Yellow
PanPastel Colors are genuine artists’ quality pastels, uniquely packed in a pan format; available in a range of 80 colors.
PanPastel Colors were developed so that artists can easily lift, apply and control pastel color, just like true painting! The pan format holds the color like paint for easy application. Loaded with the highest quality artists’ pigments; PanPastel Colors are made using a unique manufacturing process requiring minimal binder and fillers, resulting in a rich, ultra soft and low dust formulation. All of these professional quality colors are highly pigmented, have excellent lightfastness and are fully erasable. Each pan contains 35%* more material than the average pastel stick. PanPastel Colors are fully compatible with traditional pastel sticks, pastel surfaces, conventional fixatives and other artist's colors.
*Average, based on a survey of leading brands.
- 340.5 Permanent Red $14.95
- 340.8 Permanent Red Tint $14.95
- 340.3 Permanent Red Shade $14.95
- 340.1 Permanent Red Extra Dark $14.95
- 430.5 Magenta $14.95
- 430.8 Magenta Tint $14.95
- 430.3 Magenta Shade $14.95
- 430.1 Magenta Extra Dark $14.95
- 380.5 Red Iron Oxide $14.95
- 380.8 Red Iron Oxide Tint $14.95
- 380.3 Red Iron Oxide Shade $14.95
- 380.1 Red Iron Oxide Extra Dark $14.95
- 740.5 Burnt Sienna $14.95
- 740.8 Burnt Sienna Tint $14.95
- 740.3 Burnt Sienna Shade $14.95
- 740.1 Burnt Sienna Extra Dark $14.95
- 953.5 Pearlescent Red $16.95
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Caran d'Ache Luminance Coloured Pencils
Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils
Polychromo artists' colour pencils are valued for their peerless quality by professional artists around the world. Their high standard ensures that Polychromos artists' colour pencils are ideal for use in the graphic arts, for free artistic expression, and for the precise colouring of plans... more »
Fabriano Artistico 560 x 760
A classic white paper used by artists for centuries, this natural warm white sheet is achieved without the use of optical brighteners. Papers are synthetically sized both internally and externally so that no animal by-products are used. Fabriano's Artistico papers are mould-made of 100% cotton and are acid-free/pH neutral and chlorine-free... more »
PanPastel Palette Trays
PanPastel Colors are the softest pastels in the world. They are genuine artists' quality pastels, uniquely packed in a pan format, so that artists can easily lift, apply and control pastel color, just like true painting.. Each set contains a selection of Sofft Tools... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins