PanPastel Sets 10 Color Greens
PanPastel Colors are the softest pastels in the world. They are genuine artists' quality pastels, uniquely packed in a pan format, so that artists can easily lift, apply and control pastel color, just like true painting.
Each set contains a selection of Sofft Tools.
- 640.5 Permanent Green
- 620.5 Phthalo Green
- 660.3 Chromium Oxide Green Shade
- 660.5 Chromium Oxide Green
- 680.3 Bright Yellow Green Shade
- 680.5 Bright Yellow Green
- 680.8 Bright Yellow Green Tint
- 620.8 Phthalo Green Tint
- 660.8 Chromium Oxide Green Tint
- 100.5 Titanium White
- 20 Color Painting $231.70 Out of Stock
- 20 Color Landscape $231.70
- 20 Color Portrait $231.70 Out of Stock
- 5 Greys $62.50 Out of Stock
- 5 Tints $62.50 Out of Stock
- 5 Shades $62.50
- 5 Blues $62.50 Out of Stock
- 5 Painting Colors $62.50
- 10 Color Painting $112.50 Out of Stock
- 10 Color Drawing $112.50 Out of Stock
- 10 Color Greens $112.50
- 10 Color Seascape $112.50 Out of Stock
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
PanPastel Palette Trays
A new concept for those who use pastels. The pastel adheres so well to this new paper that you don't need to use a fixative between each layer. You are able to multiply the layers without a saturation effect. Heavy 360g paper 12 acid free sheets per pad. In the pad, each sheet is seperated by a crystal separator sheet.. Made in France by Clairefontaine... more »
Pastelmat Sheets 500 x 700
The pastel adheres so well to this new paper that you don't need to use a fixative between each layer. You are able to multiply the layers without a saturation effect. Pastelmat brings new opportunities for pastel artists, offering a coarser surface than velour but a softer surface than sand paper. Rub out or wet the paper, the Pastelmat keeps its original properties. 360gsm... more »
Stabilo CarbOthello Pastel Pencils
These German-made pencils are world famous for their quality, lightfast pigments. Their opaque, water-soluble colors blend beautifully and erase easily. The large-diameter lead can make broad strokes or be sharpened to a fine point for details and lettering.Draw with CarbOthello pencils as you would draw with a pastel stick. CarbOthello pencils can also be used like watercolor pencils — they respond instantly to a wet brush or pre-dampened paper. Pencils have semi-soft leads in a woodcased pencil form and are pre-sharpened... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins