- Amaco Carving Wax NZD $29.95 Carve delicate or detailed sculptures with this fine textured wax. Though hard, it carves very easily with a knife, tools and utensils, and can be finished to a glass like surface. Melt in a double boiler to reshape before sculpting or fuse multiple pieces together for larger projects. Finished pieces can be used as a master to produce multiple copies. Resealable package with lid. In a 1 lb. block.... more »
- Amaco Craft Clay Machine NZD $52.50 Roll polymer clay with any textured surface to add designs. Roll soft metal sheets in between a thin rubber mat and any flexible textured surface to transfer design. Includes: Craft clay machine Handle Clamp for securing to table 9 Thickness settings Sturdy stainless steel construction 5 1/2" Wide opening... more »
- Wireform WireForm is a versatile metal modeling material that can be formed into any shaped desired. Its rust-proof mesh is pliable enough to bend yet sturdy enough to hold three-dimensional shapes. Use as an armature base for modeling or as a craft material to make beautiful objects.... more »
- Rub N Buff 15ml Burnish, Decorate, Gild, Highlight, Restore, Stencil. Rub n' Buff can be used to beautify hundreds of surfaces and is widely used to decorate picture frames using the fingertip application method.... more »
- Brush N Leaf 29.5ml Brush n' Leaf Interior Metallic Finishes go on easily with one application. Just brush it on almost any clean, dry surface such as metal, wood, cloth, glass, plastic and papier mache. The exclusive formula features metallic flakes that "leaf" into a solid, shiny metallic look that dries quickly to a durable finish. Brush n' Leaf Exterior will last for two years or more and will work indoors, as well.... more »
- Flexwax 120 1.13kg NZD $104.95 A wax-plastic material for making molds quickly and easily. Simply melt it, then brush it on or dip the object into it. Flexwax melts at 120°F (49°C), a comfortably warm temperature. It cools in a few minutes to form a tough, flexible mold. Reproduces fine detail. Safe and harmless to the skin. May be remelted and reused. Complete instructions are included.... more »
- Amaco Sculptamold 3Lb NZD $28.70 This white, non-toxic, cellulose-based compound combines the best features of clay, plaster, and papier maché. Sculptamold is lightweight like papier maché, but it does not shrink. It models and casts like clay, and sets up hard like plaster in about 30 minutes. Cast it in molds made of rubber, plastic, plaster, or even sand. It can be worked with tools, or by hand. While wet, it adheres to almost any clean surface, including glass. It can be applied to an armature, or over any core, without cracking or shrinkage. Apply wet material over dry to add finishing details. Cure the finished piece by allowing it to air dry for several days. The curing process can be speeded up in a low oven. Sculptamold dries exceptionally white, with a matte finish. Once it is dry, Sculptamold can be sawed, sanded, smoothed, carved, or nailed. Surfaces can be decorated with any paint. Sculptamold is not waterproof, but a finished piece can be made water resistant with clear lacquer, v... more »
- Amaco Claycrete Papier Mache 1Lb NZD $21.90 ... more »
How to buy
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (North Shore): $5.50 per order *
- Shorthaul (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.