- Jacquard Acid Dyes Acid dyes are used to color silk and wool and other protein fibers (as well as some nylons), and nothing does it better! Extremely brilliant and colorfast, Jacquard Acid Dyes are highly concentrated, powdered hot water dyes that produce level, uniform color when immersion dyeing. They exhaust extremely well and won’t bleed or fade with washing. Of all the colorants in the world, acid dyes are known to produce the most vibrant colors of all, and Jacquard’s palette is unsurpassed both for quality and intensity. Don’t be alarmed by the name–the only acid involved is the white vinegar or citric acid that you add to the dye bath. In addition to yarn, fiber and fabric dyeing, Jacquard Acid Dyes may also be used for direct painting or printing applications, using steam setting.... more »
- Pinata Alcohol Inks Set of 9 NZD $56.40 Beautiful, color-saturated, acid-free, transparent inks. They have an alcohol base which makes them indelible and moisture-resistant when dry, and allows you to use them on almost any surface as long as it’s clean and oil free. Highly versatile, Piñata can be used in a variety of applications, including rubber stamping, fine art, fiber art and scrap booking. It can also be used in calligraphy, faux finishing techniques, airbrush applications, wood and leather staining and more. The colors silver and rich gold are formulated with real metal pigments and are super opaque. Set of 9 1/2 ounce bottles... more »
- Pearl Ex Mica Pigments These non-toxic, powdered pigments are ideal for interior, exterior and archival applications. They mix into any viscous medium or may be spread dry on any porous surface to produce deep-luster metallic effects. Pearl-Ex pigments are extremely colorfast and stable. Their temperature resistance allows them to be fired in a kiln up to 600 degrees.... more »
- Pinata Alcohol Inks Beautiful, color-saturated, acid-free, transparent inks. They have an alcohol base which makes them indelible and moisture-resistant when dry, and allows you to use them on almost any surface as long as it’s clean and oil free. Highly versatile, Piñata can be used in a variety of applications, including rubber stamping, fine art, fiber art and scrap booking. It can also be used in calligraphy, faux finishing techniques, airbrush applications, wood and leather staining and more. The colors silver and rich gold are formulated with real metal pigments and are super opaque. 1/2 ounce bottles... more »
- Soda Ash Dye Fixer NZD $9.80 A mild alkali, Soda Ash is necessary to activate and set Procion dye. 1lb... more »
- Procion MX Fiber Reactive Dyes Procion is a concentrated powdered dye which, when added to water, produces exceptionally brilliant color. The dyes are intermixable, and the resulting colors are permanent, colorfast and completely washable. It is ideal for all natural materials such as cotton, rayon, linen, silk, wool, paper, reeds and wood. Plus, it can be used for a variety of applications including tie-dyeing, vat dyeing, batik, airbrush, hand painting, printing and spatter painting. Available in 2/3 oz. jars. Generally, one jar can dye more than five yards of fabric– about nine T-shirts.... more »
- Tie Dye Kit NZD $39.95 These easy-to-use tie dye kit features Procion MX fiber reactive dye, a concentrated dye that produces exceptionally brilliant color on any non-synthetic fabric. Each complete kit includes supplies to dye up to fifteen adult T-shirts: instructions, dyes in fuchsia, turquoise and yellow, soda ash dye fixer, rubber gloves, rubber bands and an extra bottle for mixing pastels or secondary colors. The dye is in powder form in large plastic squeeze bottles. Simply add warm water to dissolve the dye and it’s ready for use or for mixing new colors. The instructions describe and illustrate all the steps, including four tying techniques that produce different explosive patterns. Includes free DVD... more »
- Dispenser Bottles These half ounce squeeze bottle come with stainless steal tips. They are great for applying fine detailing with paints, resists, glues, glazes, candymaking, cake decoration, model making and miniatures.... more »
How to buy
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (North Shore): $5.50 per order *
- Shorthaul (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.