- Smooth-On EpoxAcast 690 NZD $115.30 Out of Stock EpoxAcast® 690 is a UV Resistant clear casting epoxy that is ideal for making clear jewelry/beads or replacement lenses for kit cars and other applications requiring a rigid, clear finished product. EpoxAcast® 690 is also suitable for making clear molds and prototype parts. Clear castable epoxy - MIX RATIO: 100A: 30B; POT LIFE: 5 hours; CURE TIME: 24 hours; COLOR: Clear 2.6lbs... more »
- PoYo Putty 40 NZD $132.95 Out of Stock Poyo™ putty is a two-component, tin-cure silicone putty that can be applied "on-site"--directly to almost any model; capturing the finest detail and curing within minutes. PoYo™ Putty has been used to make molds of valuable antiques and archeological models and can be used to make fast molds of sculpture, prototypes, candles, picture frames, coins, etc. You can cast wax, gypsum and a variety of resins into PoYo™Putty molds.... more »
- Sorta Clear 37 Silicone NZD $119.95 SORTA-Clear® rubber is a premium water white translucent silicone rubber (platinum catalyst) which cures at room temperature with negligible shrinkage. This rubber features a high tensile and tear strength. SORTA-Clear® silicones are ideal for making prototype, jewelry or other molds of any configuration where model visibility is important (i.e. extracting a model from the mold via cutting). Materials such as urethane, epoxy or polyester resins can then be cast into SORTA-Clear® silicone without application of a release agent. Other materials such as wax and low melt metal alloys can also be cast into SORTA-Clear®. 1kg Sorta Clear® 37 offers the convenience of a 1A:1B by volume mix ratio FOOD SAFE... more »
- Silicone Pigment Sample Pack (9) NZD $78.90 Silc Pig® silicone color pigments are used for coloring Smooth-On's silicone rubber compounds such as Dragon Skin. Custom colors are possible by blending different Silc Pig colors. Pigments are very concentrated, so a little goes a long way when coloring Smooth-On silicone products. Recommended loading range is .001% to 3% of total silicone system weight. Colors include: Blood Flesh Brown Black White Green Blue Yellow Red ... more »
- Thi-Vex Silicone Thickening Agent NZD $9.50 Thickening agent for Smooth-On silicone rubber for vertical surface application (making brush-on molds). Different viscosities can be attained by varying the amount of Thi-Vex. Thi-Vex is added as a small percentage of Part A and must be thoroughly mixed with Parts A and B. 1oz NOTE: Thi-Vex is not compatible OOMOO silicone rubber.... more »
- Dragon Skin Silicone NZD $103.95 Dragon Skin silicone is a high performance platinum cure silicone rubber that can be mixed 1A:1B by weight or volume and cure at room temperature with negligible shrinkage. Cured Dragon Skin® is very strong and very “stretchy”. It will stretch many times its original size without tearing and will rebound to its original form without distortion. Dragon Skin is suitable for making high performance molds used for rapid prototyping, wax casting (foundries and candle makers), architectural restoration and for casting concrete. .90kg ... more »
- Mold Max 20 NZD $87.95 Out of Stock Mold Max® silicone is used around the world for a variety of industrial and art-related applications including architectural restoration, prototype model development, reproducing sculpture, creating special effects and themed environments. There is no better silicone value. 1KG Tin Cure, 20A Durometer. Mold Max can be used for casting wax, gypsum plaster, concrete, urethane, polyester & epoxy resin, low-temperature melt metal alloys & more.... more »
- Mold Star 16 NZD $103.95 Mold Star® is an easy-to-use silicone that can be measured by volume and is low in viscosity so vacuum degassing is not required. Mold Star® silicones are strong and lasting mold materials , great for casting plaster, wax, resins, etc. .90KG, Platinum Cure, 16A Durometer.... more »
- OOMOO 25 NZD $87.95 Perfect of beginners, hobbyists and craft makers, OOMOO® 25 silicone rubbers are easy to use and inexpensive. They don't require special equipment to process and are ideal for making one or two-piece block molds. OOMOO® molds are good for fast prototyping and model making, creating resin jewelry and home hobby projects. 1.27KG Tin Cure, 25A Durometer... more »
- Crystal Clear 202 Water-Clear Liquid Resin NZD $112.95 Out of Stock Crystal Clear® resins are unique water clear plastics that have been used for years to create spectacular display castings, prototype models, lenses, ice effects for movies and much more. Cured plastic is hard, durable and UV resistant. .88KG... more »
- Smooth-Cast 305 NZD $79.95 Smooth-Cast (Easy to Cast) plastics are ultra-low viscosity resins that yield castings that are bright white or off-white. Vacuum degassing is not necessary and they offer the convenience of a 1:1 mis ratio. Fully cured castings are machinable and paintable. Smooth-Cast 305 has a 7 minute pot life and a 30 minute demold time. .86KG ... more »
- Smooth-Cast 300 NZD $79.95 Smooth-Cast (Easy to Cast) plastics are ultra-low viscosity resins that yield castings that are bright white or off-white. Vacuum degassing is not necessary and they offer the convenience of a 1:1 mis ratio. Fully cured castings are machinable and paintable. Smooth-Cast 300 has a 3 minute pot life and a 10 minute demold time. .86KG... more »
How to buy
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (North Shore): $5.50 per order *
- Shorthaul (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.