Framing: Mat Cutters
- Logan Blades No. 270 NZD $7.60 Out of Stock
Pack of 10
- Logan Model 4000 Original Deluxe Pull Style Matt Cutter NZD $97.90 Logan Handcutters give precise 45° bevel angles comparable to those produced by production mat cutters. They use inexpensive single-edge blades and cut mats up to 1/4" thick regulated by the depth adjustment screw. Start and stop guidelines prevent overcuts while a finger-tip operated blade holder pivots for easier beginning and ending cuts. The Model 4000 employs a marker bar measuring system to ensure accurate measurement of cuts.... more »
- Dexter No.3 Blades NZD $6.20
Pack of 5
- Dexter Matt Cutter No.3 NZD $59.95 This chrome-plated, multi-directional cutter will cut mats of any thickness, with a professional beveled or straight edge, due to the adjustable angle and depth of the cutting blade. Made to fit comfortably in the hand, it is suited for left- or right-handed cutting and will easily guide along a T-square or template. Also perfect for scoring cardboard, it comes with five #3 replacement blades and instructions. Additional packages of replacement blades are also available. ... more »
How to buy
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (North Shore): $5.50 per order *
- Shorthaul (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.