Japanese Washi Tape
Ultra thin rice paper tape with acrylic adhesive. Lifts cleanly without residue when used for masking. A great tape for watercolor painting and for architectural model making. 18 meter rolls
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Winsor & Newton Artist Watercolour 14mlAs the inventors of moist colour, Winsor & Newton never underestimate the importance of using the purest pigments and gums to provide colours of unsurpassed brilliance and transparency... more »
- Winsor & Newton Artist Watercolour 5mlAs the inventors of moist colour, Winsor & Newton never underestimate the importance of using the purest pigments and gums to provide colours of unsurpassed brilliance and transparency... more »
- Derwent Drawing PencilsThis is drawing at its most natural, both in the exquisite colour range and the creative potential of this unique and rewarding pencil. Drawing has an extra wide, creamy textured strip which produces a beautifully soft, velvety finish. It is the perfect medium for wildlife and nature studies, natural portraiture and dreamy, evocative landscapes. Drawing is available in 24 subtle shades, including a wide selection of traditional sepia tones together with soft neutral greys, greens, blues and creams... more »
- Rotring Brilliant Ink
- PanPastelsPanPastel Colors are genuine artists’ quality pastels, uniquely packed in a pan format; available in a range of 80 colors.PanPastel Colors were developed so that artists can easily lift, apply and control pastel color, just like true painting! The pan format holds the color like paint for easy application. Loaded with the highest quality artists’ pigments; PanPastel Colors are made using a unique manufacturing process requiring minimal binder and fillers, resulting in a rich, ultra soft and low dust formulation. All of these professional quality colors are highly pigmented, have excellent lightfastness and are fully erasable. Each pan contains 35%* more material than the average pastel stick. PanPastel Colors are fully compatible with traditional pastel sticks, pastel surfaces, con... more »
- Saunders 560 x 760Professionals worldwide love this paper for its superb performance and resistance to distortion.Mouldmade of 100% cotton, Saunders Waterford is gelatin sized, and neutral pH. Each sheet has two natural deckles and two tear deckles.. Saunders Waterford is endorsed by the prestigious Royal Watercolor Society of England... more »
- Butter Paper
- Faber-Castell Polychromos PencilsPolychromo artists' colour pencils are valued for their peerless quality by professional artists around the world. Their high standard ensures that Polychromos artists' colour pencils are ideal for use in the graphic arts, for free artistic expression, and for the precise colouring of plans... more »
- Krystal Seal BagsKrystal Seal is an acid-free archival environment for the storage and protection of artwork, photographs and documents. Each bag has a resealable flap so that it can be used time and time again. Perfect for displaying or storing all traditional and modern sized items, including those used for printmaking, photography, watercolors, pastel-work, and inkjet prints. 25 bags per package... more »
- Wolff's Carbon PencilsThe carbon pencil is the perfect combination of charcoal and graphite. It has a fine grain, and goes on smoothly and precisely in rich, velvety, matte black lines. Carbon pencils have a consistent softness, for superior blending and texture. The 5mm core is encased within a natural cedar wood barrel, making the pencils easy to use, and easy to sharpen for detail work. They are available in four degrees of hardness — B (hardest), 2B, 4B, or 6B (softest)... more »
- Artists' TapeThese pH neutral paper tapes are for edging display boards, hanging presentation or blocking out and cropping artwork and photos. They accept all forms of writing media, such as pencil, marker or ballpoint pen, which makes them ideal for labeling artwork, film, cans, studio equipment, etc. Each size comes in a 60yard roll... more »
- PanPastel Sofft ApplicatorsCreated for PanPastel applications and techniques, these applicators are reusable. Load the sponges with color and gently apply to the surface, varying pressure to change the effect. Use the edges for lines and details. Easy to clean for reuse... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins