- Foamwerks Cutter V-Groove$55.90Cut decorative foamboard V-grooves to perfection using the FoamWerks Foamboard V-Groove Cutter. It features adjustable blade depth, quick-change blade clips, a magnetic blade slot, an on-board blade storage drawer and five blades. It works well with FoamWerks Channel Rail, Logan Adapt-A-Rule and Team System.
- Foamwerks Foamboard Rabbet Cutter$29.90Create perfect adjoining foamboard joints with FoamWerks Foamboard Rabbet Cutter. The innovative ergonomic construction and dual blade action create one-stroke finished results. WC-4010 also features on-board blade storage and includes two blades. Use as either a right-handed push style or left-handed pull style action.
- FoamWerks Foamboard Circle Cutter$79.90Cut perfect circles in foamboard from 1" to 6" diameters with the Foamwerks Foamboard Circle Cutter. The center depth indicator shows blade progression for board depths from 1/8" to 1/2". It features a dual inch/metric rail, a centering pin, a magnetic blade slot and a clear acrylic safety dome. The circle cutter includes five blades and replacement blades WA-5 or WA-25 are available.
- FoamWerks Foamboard Freestyle Cutter$29.95Cut freeform shapes with this innovative push-style cutter. It's easy to use; simply insert the blade into the board and push to achieve the desired shape. It features an ergonomic handle, an on-board blade storage compartment, a blade safety shield and two blades. Replacement blade WB-5 or WB-25 are available.
- FoamWerks Foamboard Straight Cutter$45.90Ideal for 3D models, craft projects, home decor, school projects and home, this cutter is designed to make perfect, straight edges on any depth of foamboard from 1/8" to 1/2". It features adjustable blade depth, a quick-change blade clip, a magnetic blade slot, an on-board blade storage drawer and five blades. Replacement blades WC-10 or WC-25 are available.
- FoamWerks Foamboard Straight-Bevel Cutter$29.90Economy and versatility combine in the Foamwerks Foamboard Straight-Bevel Cutter. Simply rotate the angled base block and the cutter transforms from a straight cutter to a bevel cutter for a variety of uses. It features adjustable blade depth, an ergonomic handle and two blades and can be used with any suitable straight edge. Fits replacement blades WC-10 or WC 25.
- Foamwerks Channel Rail$55.95
- FoamWerks Foamboard Replacement Blades$6.95-$23.953 items
- Logan Blades No. 270$7.60Out of StockPack of 10
- Logan Model 4000 Original Deluxe Pull Style Matt Cutter$127.10Logan Handcutters give precise 45° bevel angles comparable to those produced by production mat cutters. They use inexpensive single-edge blades and cut mats up to 1/4" thick regulated by the depth adjustment screw. Start and stop guidelines prevent overcuts while a finger-tip operated blade holder pivots for easier beginning and ending cuts. The Model 4000 employs a marker bar measuring system to ensure accurate measurement of cuts.
- Logan Point Refills$19.00For use with the Logan Dual-Drive Point Driver (model F500) only. Contents (nominal): 6002 items
- Logan Dual Point Driver$181.95Unlike other point drivers, which require you to buy separate units to drive different types of points, the front loading Dual-Drive Point Driver gives you the ability to drive both regular (stiff) and flexible points, and provides you with more than 50 free points of both kinds to start with. Easy squeeze trigger operation fires points into both hard and soft wood mouldings. Adjustable firing tension increases thrust when needed. This tool is ideal for securing glass and artwork into the frames.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.