- Arches Watercolour Sheets 560 x 760$12.95-$39.95A unique, manual gelatine-sizing process and painstaking manufacture make Arches watercolour paper the reference paper among artists and the world leader in 100% cotton watercolour papers.8 items
- Arches OIl Sheets$12.50-$15.95This French-made, 300gsm (140 lb.) deckle-edge paper is specially formulated for oil painting. It is ready-to-use and requires no gesso or special preparation. It features a powerful and efficient oil barrier that absorbs water, solvents and binders evenly while allowing paint and pigment to remain on the surface. Less brittle than gessoed paper, it is resistant to chipping or cracking. It is easy to cut, roll, frame, store and transport.2 items
- Arches Velin BFK Rives$16.60-$41.00A smooth surface and light sizing makes this paper a favorite with artists and print makersworking in practically every technique. Mold-made, 100% cotton, acid-free and buffered, the sheets have four deckled edges and a registered watermark. Excellent for all hand-printing processes, lithography, intaglio etching, wood engraving, silkscreen, linocut and collotype. They may also be used for embossing and drawing, though they are not recommended for offset printing.6 items
- Arches 88 300gsm 560 x 760$18.30Mold-made in France, these white paper sheets are 100% cotton. Perfect for silkscreen, the unsized surface is extremely smooth and absorbs ink freely, avoiding ink build-up. These acid-free sheets measure 22" x 30", have deckled edges and a registered watermark. May also be used for stone lithography and intaglio printing if slightly moistened.
- Arches Text Wove$6.80This paper is excellent for book arts, drawing, etching, lithography and letterpress printing. Each sheet is 100% cotton, acid-free, buffered and features a registered watermark. 120gsm 19 x 25 inches
- Arches Oil Paper Pads 310 x 410mm$51.95Made on a cylinder mould, 100% cotton, ARCHES® Oil, 300 gsm, is suitable for marouflage. Its grain is comparable to that of a stretched canvas, which makes for comfortable working and requires no prior preparation. Thanks to its semi-absorbent surface, the paint stays on the surface for an excellent rendering of the colours and faster drying times. 12 sheets
- Arches Watercolour 300gsm Pads$31.50-$90.50The choice of leading watercolorists all over the world, Arches is the product of five centuries of papermaking experience. Arches watercolor papers are mouldmade in France, with 100% cotton fiber content. They are pH neutral, gelatin-sized, and air-dried. You can rely on Arches to always be consistent.9 items
- Arches Watercolour 185gsm Pads$26.95-$75.50The choice of leading watercolorists all over the world, Arches is the product of five centuries of papermaking experience. Arches watercolor papers are mouldmade in France, with 100% cotton fiber content. They are pH neutral, gelatin-sized, and air-dried. You can rely on Arches to always be consistent.8 items
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.