- ImPRESSive Re-Usable Putty$20.70-$138.00ImPRESSive Putty (ReMold Putty) requires no mixing or weighing. It is Eco-Friendly, Re-Usable, and Microwaveable too! Just press the object you want to duplicate into the molding putty or press the ImPRESSive Putty onto your object. It works like silicone molding putty, just better.4 items
- Mold Release$19.302 items
- ComposiCast White$39.10-$64.40This Epoxy Cast Resin is designed for smooth, beautiful plastic castings with ComposiMold and ImPRESSive Putty. With low mixed viscocity it picks up all the details. 80D Shore Hardness, 30-45 Min. Working Time, Cures hard in 10 hours. Mixes 1:1 by weight or volume (no scale required). It cures to a bright white and is paintable, sandable and machinable. Also works great in silicone, latex and other molds.2 items
- Composicast Clear Casting Resin$40.10-$62.50Clear Casting Plastic is an easy to use casting epoxy resin to create clear castings. It's simple to use with a 1:1 mix ratio (by weight or volume) and works extremely well with ComposiMold. Clear Casting is crystal clear with a 80D Shore Hardness. It has ha 45 minute working time and is jewelry-grade.2 items
- ComposiStone 1 pound$20.90Out of StockHarder Than Plaster...Smoother Than Cement. This system uses a dry mix and water at a ratio of 2.5 parts powder to 1 part water; and not less than 2 parts powder to 1 part water by weight or volume. It solidifies to a beautiful light Gray color. The texture is similar to a cement feel, but much smoother in appearance. Ideal for outdoor/lawn ornaments, shelf ornaments, sculptures, craft parts and other general applications.
- ComposiMold Reuseable Molding Material$36.90-$115.00When melted this molding material is 100% reusable. Many casts can be made using the same mold. It is a great material for artists who want to learn and become more involved in sculpting, modeling and mold making without the worry of mistakes or wasting material. This flexible, rubbery thermoplastic is great for small mold parts that require a stiffer mold making material. It is compatible with many different casting materials including clays, plaster, cement, epoxy, polyurethane and many others.10 items
- ComposiMold Bubble Buster 6 ounce$19.95Bubble Buster is a PVA mixture that reduces bubble formation when mold making. It works by reducing the surface tension so the bubbles rise up and away from the mold surface. To use, simply spray the original part with Bubble Buster after applying a mold release. Pour ComposiMold over the original part to make the mold. Bubble Buster is not intended for use in the mold for the casting process.
- Soy Candle Wax$18.40-$92.00This eco-friendly soy wax is ideally suited for candle making with ComposiMold.The soft, creamy candle wax has a low melt temperature, perfect for easy-to-make candles in ComposiMold molds. Place the wick in the center of your mold and pour the soy wax for one-of-a-kind candle castings. 100% vegetable, made with Pure Soybean oil. All natural and biodegradable. Not tested on animals and contains no palm wax, petroleum, paraffin, beeswax, pesticides and/or herbicides. Non-toxic.2 items
- Setting You Up for Success!: Mold Making and Casting Guide$59.95Out of StockThis 114-page book makes it easy to learn how to make molds from plastic, plaster, chocolate and more. It is filled with step-by-step instructions starting with simple one-part molds then continuing on to two-part molds and castings. The book guides artists through the basics of creating molds and casts with ComposiMold. It includes instructions for over 30 creative projects.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.