- Sakura Moss$7.95
Sakura, which means cherry blossom in Japanese, best describes this colorful floral paper with metallic gold accents. Adding to the Japanese look, the design is screenprinted on unryu paper from Thailand which is often referred to as Japanese rice paper, featuring strands of kozo fiber throughout.
25" x 37", 27gsm, Machine Made, pH Neutral
- Sakura Gelly Roll White Medium$5.50Out of StockGelly Roll ink is a hybrid of the best features of ball-point pen's grease and a rollerball's liquid ink. These pens glide smoothly, won’t bleed or blot and dry to be waterproof and fade-resistant.
- Sakura Pigma Professional BrushesPigma Professional Brush pens offer the ultimate in versatility, producing a range of marks ranging from super fine hairlines to big, broad strokes. The flexible and durable brush nibs respond to instant changes in pressure or direction with a silky smooth, accurate and consistent ink flow. The deep black, archival quality Pigma ink is chemically stable, waterproof and fade resistant. There is consistent ink delivery to the brush sides and tip, with no smears, feathers or bleed-through on most papers. The fine brush nib is made of a tough porous polyethylene material, the medium brush from a tough nylon material and the bold brush from a tough plastic polyacetal material.3 items
- Pigma Brush PensDeveloped to meet the needs of calligraphers and free-hand artists. These brush-tip pens work well with rubber stamps to produce permanent ink impressions. The ink is quick-drying, will not bleed through most fine paper, is suitable for archival application, and will not smear or feather once dry.2 items
- Sakura Pigma Graphic 1Artists reach for Pigma Graphic to convey their personality, style or feelings, and to safeguard their artwork with the lasting quality of Pigma ink. Designed to meet the specific needs of illustrators, cartoonists, and manga artists. Fine lines, shading, textures, and coloring in images can easily be mastered by the hobbyist.2 items
Sakura Color Products invented and patented PIGMA ink over twenty-five years ago. A formulation of pigment based inks, more complex and stable than dye based inks, PIGMA ink has become the standard for what is defined as reliable, permanent, archival quality ink.
- Sakura Pigma Micron PensArtists, writers, and illustrators reach for Pigma Micron to convey their personality, style, or ability, and to safeguard their work with the lasting quality of Pigma ink.44 items
Pigma Micron pens are acid-free, making them ideal for papercrafts, journals, illustration, crafts, or any application requiring precision and permanance.
Unlike dye-based ink found in most pens and markers, Pigma ink will not feather or bleed, even through the thinnest paper. Pigma ink is derived from a single pigment to ensure color consistency, and is fadeproof against sunlight or UV light. Pigma inks will not clog or dry out like most mechanical pens.
- Pigma Micron Set of 8$41.80Archival quality in is waterproof, chemical resistant, fade resistant, bleed free, quick drying and pH neutral. Ideal for sketching, inking, illustration and Zentangle. Black
Set includes: .20mm .25mm .30mm .35mm .45mm .50mm Brush Pen Graphic Pen
- Sakura Quickie Glue$5.95
- Sakura Calligraphy PensThis calligraphy pen with a flat nib allows you to produce beautiful lettering with very little practice. Pen Touch comes in brilliant opaque metallic gold, silver or white ink, which dries quickly on paper, and is permanent on most surfaces, including plastic, wood, glass, and metal. The point produces a 1.8mm line. The pens are xylene-free and low in odor.4 items
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.