Palettes include Daler Rowney disposable, The Stay-Wet Palette for acrylics, Sterling Edwards Big Brush Palette, and several shapes and sizes of plastic, ceramic, and Melamine palettes.
- Canvas Brush Holder$16.95
- Royal & Langnickel Watercolor Sponge Set of 6$11.50Out of Stock
- 2 Fine Pore Silk Sponges
- 2 Synthetic Hydrophilic Sponges
- 2 Large Coarse Sea Sponges
- New Wave Pochade Box Glass Palettes Grey for 11 x 14.5 Model$55.90
Designed to fit inside the Anywhere™ Pochade Box. Available in grey for enhanced value and color gauging. The underside (grey) is finished with a dense solvent,...
- New Wave Pochade Box Plastic Palettes$17.90-$25.90
Designed to fit inside Anywhere™ Pochade Boxes. Made from a high density and durable plastic. Oil paints can be removed with solvents, while dry acrylic paint peels off. For use with all paint media. Made in the USA.
- POSH Table Top Glass Palettes$55.50-$61.00
POSH® Glass Palettes are everything the name implies. Available in grey, white, and clear. 12 x 16 inch This product uses 1/8" tempered glass for maximum strength and safety, along with custom corner guards for added protection and surface traction. The edges are seamed, and the underside (grey and white) is finished with a dense solvent, and water resistant formulation that has excellent color fastness.
- New Wave Expressionist Confidant Finished Palettes$93.90
A rewarding selection for those who prefer an open palette color arrangement, and a large surface area for plenty of paint. The Expressionist palette has a large circular painting surface and mixing area suitable for all technical methods of painting. It also offers an open grasping area allowing for room to hold brushes or a mahlstick, and a lower quadrant that can be used for additional mixing, or to hold your medium palette cup and/or paint cloth.
- New Wave Highland Finished Palettes$80.90
The Highland palette provides a true ergonomic fit and soft curves. This palette will fit in most landscape boxes, allowing for ease of transportation and convenience while outdoors. When confronted by nature, unveil the Highland palette and begin painting.
- Masterson Premier Stay-Wet Palette$52.40
Large, 12" x 16" size gives maximum palette surface in this light-weight, durable palette. Palette is airtight when closed. Includes a sponge and five sheets of Sta-Wet acrylic film which help create a damp atmosphere to keep paints fresh for extended time periods. Lid is detachable for ease of use. Packs of forty refill sheets also available.
- Masterson Premier Palette Refills$25.95
- Strathmore Paper Palettes$16.40-$26.00
Convenient, disposable poly-coated paper palette. Forty sheets per tape-bound pad. Gummed on 2 ends. 9 x 12inches
- Enamel Butcher Tray Palettes$20.30-$43.95
These porcelain enameled metal trays have a convex center so water runs to the edges, making them the perfect palettes for dry brush techniques in watercolor or gouache. The smooth surface makes it easy to clean acrylic paint, as it peels up like a skin even after the paint has dried. Modeled after the original American butcher trays, this palette never stains and can last a lifetime. The inherent small rim chips will not affect performance.
- Easy Clean Palettes (Double Sided)$10.00-$12.002 items
- Wooden Palettes$8.00-$13.406 items
- Daler-Rowney Tear-Off Palette
Disposable tear-off palette for oils and acrylics.
- Plastic Palette with Lid 40cm x 32.5cm$38.90Out of Stock
- Plastic Tray$11.00
- Plastic Palette Kidney-shape$5.70
- Plastic Palette 12 Section$4.00Out of Stock
- Folding Plastic Watercolour Palette$10.40Closed, this palette measures: approx, 13cm x 30
- Omega Palette 103$8.00
- Masterson Painters Pal$64.10No more wasted paint. Masterson's patented process keeps acrylics and other water-based paints moist on the open palette for hours.
- Masterson #912 Sponge Refill (3)$31.20
- Masterson #912 Palette Paper$26.70
- Mastersons Stay Wet Super Pro Palette$74.80No more wasted paint. Masterson's patented process keeps acrylics and other water-based paints moist on the open palette for hours.
- Sterling Edwards Big Brush Palette$42.50Out of Stock
Specially designed for big brushes by Sterling Edwards, one of American's foremost artists and art educators.
- DAS Disposable Palette 9 x 12$12.50
Tear-off paper palette for acrylic and oil paint. 50g wax coated paper. 36 sheets.
- Magnetic Manikin$23.80
Never before has a manikin had such a magnetic personality! You can position this articulated manikin in gravity defying poses that appear practically impossible. Its magnetic hands and feet can hold the included ball and find solid traction on the wide metal cover base - to stand or do handstands on. It can even "climb' other metal surfaces.
- Hands$45.00-$54.955 items
- Manikins$17.00-$24.004 items
- Old Holland Hand-Painted Colour Chart$69.95Out of Stock
An essential tool for oil painters, this beautiful colour chart displays every color in the Old Holland Classic Oil Color range on hand-painted chips that measure 1¾" × ½". The chart, which measures 27½" high × 12" wide, also includes comprehensive information about pigment composition, transparency, lightfastness, drying time, and oil content.
- Color Matching Guide$32.10Out of Stock
A full palette of paint colors, tints and shades in a handy little guide. This color guide helps artists identify, match and select the colors they need for their paintings. It includes 36 pure artists’ tube colors printed on individual cards with 144 tints and shades. Each color card shows one original tube color with a value range from light tint to dark shade. The unique viewing windows allow the artist or anyone working with color to preview thousands of possible new color combinations and to mix and match colors for their palette. The windows permit easy color and value identification. The color cards can be overlaid to view hundreds of exciting new color combinations. The guide is ideal for use in the classroom, studio or on location, and is also very helpful in identifying colors and values when working from photos and magazines.
- Gray Scale & Value Finder$6.60
An invaluable tool for artists, teachers and students, the Gray Scale and Value Finder allows users to identify the value of blacks, whites and colors in all media. Ten swatches, from 10% black to 100% black, are each accompanied by a cut-out shape for value and intensity comparisons. The Finder can also be used as a guide to making colors lighter and darker with varying values of neutral gray. It includes simple explanations and instructions for immediate and effective use.
- Creative Color Wheel$20.95Out of Stock
There are only two ways to use color in any design project; contrast and harmony. This wheel is the ideal guide for harmonious choosing color schemes.
- Watercolor Wheel$15.95Out of Stock
This indispensable watercolorist’s tool shows 144 combinations of the most common colors to aid in selecting and mixing. It also provides visual examples of graduated washes from mass to undertones created from the actual watercolors. The reverse side of this 10" diameter circle gives helpful definitions and information about color characteristics and transparent techniques.
- Magic Palette Mixing Guide$30.00Out of Stock
An indispensable working tool for artists at all experience levels. By following the simple instructions this color chart will show you how to mix over 300 beautiful, luminous colors using just 18 popular tube paints, plus titanium white. The Magic Palette Guide take the guessing out of mixing colors and is ideal for use in the studio, classroom or on location.
- Artist Colour Wheel$22.60
- Pocket Colour Wheel 3501$13.50
- Escoda Artist Brush & Hand Soap$16.70Out of Stock
Hand-crafted Escoda brushes deserve the best care. Now they can receive it, when artists use Escoda's Artist Brush and Hand Soap. Made from 82% extra-virgin olive oil from sun-drenched Toledo, this 100% natural formula is both effective and truly gentle — so gentle, in fact, that Escoda recommends using it to clean paint from your hands. Produced in Spain using a centuries-old technique, every bar of Escoda Artist Brush and Hand Soap is hand-cut and stamped with the Escoda name — your promise of exceptional quality. Brush care instructions are included with every bar. 3.53 oz (100 g)
- Masters Clean-Up Kit$22.50
- Masters Brush Cleaner$7.95-$27.403 items
- Chroma Incredible Brush Cleaner$23.901 item
- Art Spectrum Hand & Brush Cleaner$38.80-$78.402 items
- Masters Mini Clean-Up Kit$25.50
- Masters Hand Soap 4.5oz$11.90Out of Stock
- Masters Hand Soap 1.4 oz$6.50
- Canvas Pliers Heavy Duty$79.95
These heavy duty pliers are made of solid, chrome-finished metal. The non-slip, rubber padded, 4-5/8" jaws grip firmly yet gently, without damaging canvas or fabric, and the sure-grip rubberized handles are easy and comfortable to use. The spring return in the handle provides effortless, trouble-free stretching.
- Canvas Stretching Pliers 4''$105.50
- Fredrix Canvas Pliers$88.95These pliers are made of heavy duty chromium plated steel. Perfectly mating deep teeth ensure a positive no-slip grip. Spring return handle.
- U.Go Tripod$280.00
- U.Go Plein Air Cinch x 2$11.95
The u.go™ Cinch is a strong and flexible band made from silicone. It holds the accessory side trays to the lid of your pochade box...
- U.Go Plein Air Cinch and Carabiner Sets$17.95
The u.go™ Cinch is a strong and flexible band made from silicone. It holds the accessory side trays to the lid of your pochade box...
- Mahl Stick$39.40
Artists and sign painters use this light-weight aluminum tubing to steady their arms when special work requires fine detail and consistent control over delicate or wet artwork. Its rubber tip prevents slipping and protects the work from damage, and the handy take-apart feature turns the mahlstick into a neat, compact unit for easy storage. It is 30" long and weighs only 3-1/2 oz.
- Bulldog Clip Heavy Duty$2.50
- Artist's Apron Black$19.95
- View Catcher$27.50Out of Stock
Use the ViewCatcher to create strong compositions, quickly see correct color values, make color decisions. For professionals, amateurs and students. Use for painting, drawing, photography, quilting, interior design, landscaping, craft projects, and any other place where composition is required. Plastic, pocket size: 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- Cheesecloth$2.00-$4.002 items
- Tight n' Up Canvas Re-Tensioner$26.10
Apply Tight n’ Up to the back of a painted, stretched canvas and it will immediately remove any previous sagging. It causes the canvas to shrink slightly, then fills the pores with a binding agent to retain the tension after it dries. Tight n’ Up is acid-free and will not harm the canvas or the artwork. 8oz Pump Bottle
- Tube Wringer Heavy Duty$59.95Out of Stock
The Tube-Wringer will be your main squeeze for any product packaged in squeezable tube containers – you’ll get up to 1/3 more for your money from every tube. Squeeze the last drop of expensive paint, glue, mediums and more from their tubes. It can also be used as a crimper for craft projects. The Heavy Duty model is made entirely of metal.
- Airtight Brush Washer$79.80Out of Stock
Specifically designed for use with mineral spirits, turpentine and other solvents, this washer features a double latching lid that locks securely, for an airtight seal so there is no spilling, evaporation or odors. A removable strainer cup lets sediment collect in the bottom. Convenient for travel, the bucket style handle makes it easy to carry or hang. Made from rust-proof, nickel-plated seamless steel. Dimensions are: 4 1/4" x 4 1/2
- Bamboo Brush Vases$8.30These attractive all natural bamboo brush vases are waterproof and can be used to hold brushes or other items in the home, office or studio.1 item
- Royal Sea Sponges$3.80-$15.50Use with acrylics, oils, watercolors & fabric paints or dyes. Ideal for sponge, faux finishes, stippling, staining, tile, pottery and ceramics.6 items
- Wool Sponge 7-8$38.52
- Wool Sponge 5-6$22.40
- Winsor & Newton Artguard 250ml$43.00
A light, non-greasy cream which, when applied to hands before working, forms a protective barrier against all types of artists' materials. It can be removed with soap and water or Artgel and also contains moisturizers to condition the skin and hands.
- Royal Synthetic Sponge 2005$1.40
- Paint Scrapers 4 pack$14.00
- Mungyo Chalk Holder$3.00
- Mahl Stick$30.00
- Brush Washer Grey$8.40
- Brush Tube Extendable with Sponge$4.00
- 5 Sea Wool Sponges$11.22
- 4-4 1/2 Elephant Ear Sponge$17.38
- Chamois Skin 5$4.80
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.