- GraphiTint PencilsGraphitint pencils combine the creativity of a graphite pencil with a hint of soft, subtle color. Used dry, Graphitint offers soft color hues; add water and the color becomes more vibrant. Color tints range from soft grays, blues and greens to glowing russets, plums and browns.24 items
- Derwent Charcoal Pencils3 items
- Derwent Onyx PencilsThese super dark pencils feature smooth graphite that produces jet black tones and smudges easily for blending. Its non-crumbly texture sharpens and maintains a consistent point. Darker than a 9B drawing pencil, Onyx Pencils are available in medium and dark tones.2 items
- Derwent Graphitone PencilsThese solid graphite, water soluble, woodless pencils are great for all types of sketching and drawing. Each can be used upright as a classic pencil or on its side for extended coverage.4 items
- Derwent Natural Graphite SticksNatural Graphite Sticks are brilliant for creating big dramatic drawings. Use them flat to cover large areas or on their edge to add detail. Blending them couldn't be easier; use your fingers or a paper stump if you prefer. They are naturally water-soluble so you can add water to create washes.3 items
- Derwent Graphic PencilsGraphite pencils designed for designers and draftspeople. They are made of the highest quality Cumberland graphite and the purest clays to produce a smooth texture.19 items
- Derwent Wash Pencil3 items
- Derwent Sketching PencilA wonderful choice for free style sketches and bold line drawings, allowing complete and spontaneous freedom of expression. The soft, extra wide graphite strip sweeps smoothly across the paper for a fast, even lay down of tone but is equally suitable for more detailed work. Derwent Sketching comes in three versatile degrees which blend together beautifully, creating subtle variations in tone and mood.3 items
- Derwent Drawing PencilsThis is drawing at its most natural, both in the exquisite colour range and the creative potential of this unique and rewarding pencil. Drawing has an extra wide, creamy textured strip which produces a beautifully soft, velvety finish. It is the perfect medium for wildlife and nature studies, natural portraiture and dreamy, evocative landscapes. Drawing is available in 24 subtle shades, including a wide selection of traditional sepia tones together with soft neutral greys, greens, blues and creams.24 items
- Inktense PencilsThese lightfast, water-soluble ink stick pencils can be mixed with water to create colorful, fluid, ink-like effects. Once dry they will resemble Sumi ink brilliance, will not dissolve, and other media can be applied over the color to achieve the desired effect. This line also offers an insoluble outliner pencil to define border limits to drawings and to keep colors from bleeding together.72 items
- Procolour PencilsThe Procolour range of coloured pencils feature a strong pencil core with a smooth formulation and highly pigmented color laydown. Suitable for a wide range of pencil techniques including blending, layering and cross-hatching. These pencils offer increased bendability while maintaining a very strong core and are designed with a clean no-dust formula.72 items
- Derwent Coloursoft$4.30Out of StockThe softest of pencils but in an amazingly strong and vibrant range of colours. The velvety softness of the strip releases rich, dense colour at a stroke and is perfect for mixing and blending. Despite its soft texture, Coloursoft sharpens to a fine point and works equally well for detailed illustrations or bold, contemporary still-life drawings and portraiture. Available in a range of 72 dazzling colours, all with that gorgeous, consistently soft texture.
- Derwent Twin Sharpener$9.20Out of StockThis twin sharpener with reservoir is ideal for sharpening both large and small diameter pencils, and the shavings are neatly caught in the see through container. Perfect for when you are out and about.
- Derwent Coloursoft SetsThe UK’s softest ever colour pencil The softest of pencils but in an amazingly strong and vibrant range of colours. The velvety softness of the strip releases rich, dense colour at a stroke and is perfect for mixing and blending. Despite its soft texture, Coloursoft sharpens to a fine point and works equally well for detailed illustrations or bold, contemporary still-life drawings and portraiture. Available in a range of 72 dazzling colours, all with that gorgeous, consistently soft texture.4 items
- Derwent Inktense SetsPencil to ink in just one wash Pen and ink offers strong, intense colour combined with a translucent effect. Now you can enjoy these distinctive qualities in an easy to use pencil. Inktense has a firm, blendable texture and comes in a range of 71 brilliant colours, plus a non-soluble outliner which allows you to draw outlines that are permanent. The colours can be blended together with a slightly wetted paintbrush while applying an overall light wash creates a vivid, ink-like translucency. Derwent Inktense pencils are incredibly versatile and can be used to create a diverse range of art from Japanese Manga to vibrant silk painting; traditional watercolours to stunning botanical illustrations.4 items
- Derwent Scale Divider$30.30Out of Stock
- Derwent Pastel Pencils71 items
- Derwent Pastel Pencil Sets4 items
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.