- Canson Aquarelle 500 x 700Aquarelle Canson is a watercolour paper produced on a cylinder-mould machine using the traditional process of papermakers. It features 60% cotton content and materials are carefully selected in order to give this paper its reputation for excellence. Acid free, without optical brighteners and alkaline buffered, this exceptional paper is designed to guarantee an excellent conservation over time. The texture is sensual to the touch and combined with its warm white colour, the paper brings contrast and perspective to your artworks. It offers a homogeneous and bright rendering of watercolours and is also easy to apply correction, whether the paper is wet or dry.2 items
- Canson Heritage 560 x 760L’Aquarelle Canson® Héritage is the quintessence of almost 500 years of know-how associated with all the latest technological advances in papermaking: - Strong and absorbent; 100% cotton - Mould-made for a sensual texture and strength - An innovative sizing ensures uniform washes without accumulation of pigments. Colors are bright and vivid. Allows for ultra sharp brush strokes without smudges - Easy to correct whether wet or dry - An optimized working time: The paper remains at peak saturation longer giving the artist ample time to work larger areas6 items
- Canson MontvalCanson Montval watercolour paper has a great erasability. The essential key for this high quality watercolour paper is this ability to easily make corrections. This paper allows corrections even using a simple brush stoke. Canson Montval was designed by the famous painter Gaspard Maillol in the early 20th century and made on a Foundrinier machine. Canson Montval is "THE" paper when it comes to watercolour, however it can also be used with other wet techniques such as gouache or acrylic. This beautiful cold pressed surface allows for multiple reliefs and effects. Delicate shade, cold pressed, snowy grain, numerous qualities make this paper a classic "Must Have" among the Canson family of products.3 items
- Canson Imagine 500 x 700 350gsm$4.50Canson Imagine is notable for its silky texture, in that its natural aspect is maintained, giving it an exceptional feel to the touch. Its texture, absorption capacity and weight (200 gsm) make Canson Imagine an ideal support for both dry and wet techniques, such as gouache or watercolour. Being pure white in colour, Canson Imagine gives excellent contrast and provides harmonious colours.
- Canson The Wall 500 x 700 220gsm$5.80Canson The Wall is a revolutionary paper specially designed for graffiti artists, illustrators and designers. It acts as a real wall being completely opaque, bleed-proof and double sided. It is resistant to alcohol-based markers and spray cans and it enables the artist to draw clear and precise lines with very thin felt-tip pens as well as with thick markers. Thanks to its unique innovative manufacturing process, ink will never bleed through Canson The Wall, even when it is subject to heavy and repeated use of markers. With a smooth and high white surface, the contrast of colours is enhanced and it allows its users to create large and solid tint areas with no blotching for a professional result look. Its weight (220 gsm) offers a perfect compromise between rigidity and flexibility to ensure ease of use. No waste with The Wall, it provides excellent results even when used on both sides.
- Canson XL Mixed Media$5.00Heavily textured white 300gsm drawing paper. Acid-free. Suitable for pencil, pastel, chalk, charcoal, acrylic, gouache, marker, ink and light washes. 500 x 650
- Canson Figueras 290gsm 650 x 1000$22.20A primed paper ready to use for all oil and acrylic painting. It has a canvas texture very much like that of linen canvas. Figueras contains a performant barrier, especially developed for a homogene absorbtion of oil, binders and water. Figueras gives the artist the assurance of an exceptional colour rendering. Acid-free. Can be stretched after moistening.
- Canson Figueras 290gsm 500 x 650$11.10A primed paper ready to use for all oil and acrylic painting. It has a canvas texture very much like that of linen canvas. Figueras contains a performant barrier, especially developed for a homogene absorbtion of oil, binders and water. Figueras gives the artist the assurance of an exceptional colour rendering. Acid-free. Can be stretched after moistening.
- Canson 1557This bright white paper was designed to accentuate contrast and allows colours to "POP". The 1557 name pays homage to the year that the Montgolfier family founded Canson. This great classic is favoured among both professional and amateur artist who appreciate its light grain. Under this paper's rather simplicity is a rather sophisticated and technical paper. The paper's grain is neither too smooth nor too prominent. which gives il a neutral and subtle surface which is ideal for sketching and drawing with dry media. Canson 1557 paper is ideal for use with all kinds of graphite for it retains pigments well and allows for unlimited shading and gradation. Canson 1557 is made with mass and surface sizing giving il a remarkably resistant quality that is resistant to repeated erasing. The Canson 1557 range is sold in sheets or in rolls, under the name of Dessin JA.2 items
- Canson "C" à grainCanson "C" à grain paper is ideal for drawing thanks to its fine grain, that is neither too smooth nor too prominent, allowing both effects of relief and a delicately balanced result. Manufactured using only alpha cellulose, it contains absolutely no lignin which might result in yellowing of the paper over time. This naturally white paper, with no optical brightness additives, acid-free and permanent, meets all the requirements of the ISO 9706 standard. It is stock and surface-sized, enabling it to withstand repeated erasing or scraping without flaking. An all-round paper it is suitable for all dry techniques and certain wet techniques such as ink and gouache.2 items
- Canson Barbizon 500 x 700 250gsm$4.60Canson Barbizon is cotton-free paper made on a fourdrinier paper machine, and boasts a thick and resistant surface.Double-sided,it features one silky side (practically smooth), while the other side is slightly textured.This high-quality paper is perfectly suited for every majorPrint Making technique.Ideal for students.
- Canson Edition 250gsm 560 x 760Canson Edition is 100% cotton and complies with the ISO 9706 standard on permanence, a guarantee of optimal conservation. It has the advantage of having a different texture on its two sides, one smooth, the other fine grain. A versatile product, this art paper is ideal for drawing and traditional art printing techniques..2 items
- Glassine$2.95A neutral pH, translucent white paper. Can be used as a slip sheet for storing artwork. Size: 24" x 36"
- Canson XL PadsThe Canson XL range was specifically developed to meet the needs of art students. As they use large quantities of paper, the XL range features tough pads, with as many as 120 sheets per pad, at a competitive price! XL® also provides them with an opportunity to try out different textures and basis weights according to their personal tastes and the technique involved. There are XL pads for sketching, drawing, layout and mixed techniques.22 items
- Canson Marker Pro Lay-Out PadsThis very smooth, white, 18 lb (70 gsm) layout paper is perfect for quick sketches with pencil, pen, or layout markers. It won't bleed, fade, or wrinkle.Markers can't bleed through which makes Canson the professional's choice for rough layouts and rendering.1 item
- FanBoy Comic Layout PadsMake the move from comics fan to comics creator with Canson Fanboy papers. The papers are available in industry standard sizes for comic and manga strips, pages, and covers. Extra-white, acid-free paper accepts ink, marker, felt tip, and pencil. The smooth texture is great for scanning. Papers are erasable, with no marker bleed-through and no buckling. Non-repro blue guidelines help you create panels and maintain character proportions. \"How to Draw\" instructions are included in each package.6 items
- Canson Mi-Tientes Pastel PadsStrong and resilient, this 60% cotton French-made paper has two distinct surfaces: texture on one side (perfect for pastel and charcoal), and a smooth finish on the other (for detail work with pencil or ink).3 items
- Tracing Paper 110gsm (single sheet)1 item
- Canson Mi-Teintes 500 x 650The most famous lightfast pastel paper in the world. In heavy weight with rough texture, these 60% cotton papers come in fifty breathtaking pulp-dyed colors that go all the way through. Acid free, they are also excellent for pencil, scrapbooking and papercraft.34 items
Minimum order on this paper is five assorted sheets
- Canson Mi-Tientes A4The most famous lightfast pastel paper in the world. In heavy weight with rough texture, these 60% cotton papers come in fifty breathtaking pulp-dyed colors that go all the way through. Acid free, they are also excellent for pencil, scrapbooking and papercraft.18 items
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.