- Pinata Alcohol Ink Overtones Exciter Pack$63.50Out of StockBeautiful, color-saturated, acid-free, transparent inks. They have an alcohol base which makes them indelible and moisture-resistant when dry, and allows you to use them on almost any surface as long as it’s clean and oil free. Highly versatile, Piñata can be used in a variety of applications, including rubber stamping, fine art, fiber art and scrap booking. It can also be used in calligraphy, faux finishing techniques, airbrush applications, wood and leather staining and more. The colors silver and rich gold are formulated with real metal pigments and are super opaque. Set of 9 1/2 ounce bottles
Golden Yellow, Pink, Coral, Blue-Violet, Teal, White, Copper, Brass, Pearl
- Cyanotype Fabric Sheets$43.95-$99.95These pre-treated Cyanotype Fabrics make cyanotype printing easier than ever before. Simply expose the fabric to sunlight or UV (3-15 minutes, depending on conditions), placing objects or a film negative on top to create an image. After exposure, prints are processed in a tray of cool water and allowed to air dry.3 items
8.5" x 11" 30 sheets
- Jacquard Film Marker$5.95This resist pen is completely opaque, fast drying, non-toxic and perfect to use for marking film media. It can be used to draw designs directly onto SolarFast film. It can also be used with screen printers to make prints from original drawings. The pen has a medium 1.2mm point. The carded version can be hung on the side of the SolarFast rack.
- SolarFast Film$29.95SolarFast Film is used in an ink jet printer to create film negatives to print continuous tone designs on paper or fabric with SolarFast Dyes. Eight 8.5" x 11" sheets per package.
- Marbling Color$8.95Marbling is the ancient art of floating paint on the surface of thickened water (known as the “marbling size”) and then transferring the floating design onto paper or fabric. It has a rich history throughout Europe and Asia.10 items
Jacquard’s marbling system (available in the Jacquard Marbling Kit) eliminates the guesswork that is typically associated with marbling and allows even beginners to achieve professional-quality results. All Jacquard’s Marbling Colors spread equally on the marbling size and produce the most intense colors possible. On fabric, the Marbling Colors are soft to the touch and completely washfast after heat setting. On other porous and semi-porous surfaces, the paints have excellent adhesion.
any porous or semi-porous surface, including natural and synthetic fabrics, canvas, paper, wood, leather and more
- SolarFast Dye$19.95These dyes are used to create photograms, continuous tone photographs, shadow prints and ombr s on fabric and paper. It is also great for painting, tie-dyeing, screen-printing, stamping, batik and more. 4 ounce bottles16 items
- Jacquard Basic Dyes$9.80The perfect solution for hard-to-dye materials. Developed for acrylic fibers (e.g. faux fur, wigs and inexpensive yarn), these dyes are also the go-to for wood, reeds, straw, paper, leather and hemp! Use them for potpourri, dolls, buttons and furniture, or add to Piñata Claro Extender for custom alcohol ink colors.13 items
- Jacquard Airbrush Paint$13.60Jacquard Airbrush Colors meet the needs of artists, raising the bar for quality, economy and versatility. Though originally formulated for textiles, the exceptional durability, unsurpassed coverage and superb flexibility of Jacquard Airbrush Colors have attracted artists of every ilk. The go-to paint for custom shoe and sneaker painting, it resists cracking, peeling and chipping better than any other brand. With excellent adhesion on many non-traditional surfaces such as vinyl, leather, plastic, rubber and fabric, these paints are soft to the touch and exceptionally washfast. Formulated for easy spraying right out of the bottle with no additives or adulteration required, these odorless, non-toxic and water-based fluid acrylic paints perform well even at low pressures, with minimal tip-dry or clogging. Available in 4 oz.57 items
- Cochineal$23.50-$99.95Cochineal is among the most ancient and versatile natural dyes on the planet. It has excellent light and washfastness properties and produces a beautiful range of reds, scarlets, violets, fuchsias and purples. Permanent on all natural fibers, cochineal is often used with a mordant such as alum. The color (carminic acid) comes from the bodies of female insects of the species Dactylopius coccus. These parasitic insects are farmed on the prickly pear cactus (nopal), which is native to Mexico, Central and South America.2 items
Jacquard’s Cochineal comes directly from a small, family owned and operated, organic farm co-op in Lima, Peru.
- Sodium Alginate$16.50Out of StockA derivative of seaweed, use this additive to thicken fabric dyes. It is used to control spreading when painting or screen printing. Use Sodium Alginate SH primarily on cotton or other cellulose fibers. It can also be used on silk when fine line definition is not required. Use Sodium Alginate F on silk and synthetics when fine line definition is required. In 2 oz. bags.
- Carrageenan$51.70-$98.20Carageenan is a seaweed derived gelling agent that provides viscosity for marbling on fabric. Slowly sprinkle one teaspoon of Calgon and two teaspoons of Carageenan into a quart of water in a running blender. Mix as many batches as you will need at least 12 hours before marbling.2 items
- Pearl Ex Varnish$11.95Designed for use with Pearl Ex Pigments, this water-based varnish can be used as a medium and as a top coat. It works well on paper, clay, metal, wood or plastic and cleans up easily with water. It can also be used to make lustrous metallic paints, glazes and durable finishes on a variety of surfaces. Available in 2.25 oz. bottles.
- Jacquard Color Remover 2 ounce$9.40Color remover whitens fabric while removing dye and stains. It is not a bleach and will not harm fabric. Soak the fabric in a Color Remover and water solution no detergents are necessary.
- Jacquard deColourant Mist 4 ounce$16.00deColourant is a ready-to-use printing paste for removing areas of color from dyed natural fabrics such as cotton, linen, silk and wool. Unlike bleach, deColourant removes color without jeopardizing the integrity of the fiber.
- Jacquard deColourant 8 ounce$14.60deColourant is a ready-to-use printing paste for removing areas of color from dyed natural fabrics such as cotton, linen, silk and wool. Unlike bleach, deColourant removes color without jeopardizing the integrity of the fiber.
- SolarFast Starter Kit$49.95This kit is a great way to get started with SolarFast. It includes three colors of 2 oz. SolarFast Dye including violet, orange and blue, three sheets of SolarFast Film, SolarFast Wash, SolarFast Film Pen, a backer board, sponges, pins and test fabric. It includes everything needed to start solar printing shadow prints and continuous tone photographs.
- Jagua All Natural Temporary Tattoo Kit$29.95A bluish-black temporary tattoo ink made from an Amazonian fruit juice, Jagua has been used by indigenous peoples of the Amazon for thousands of years to create body art. Safe, non-toxic and 100% natural, Jagua tattoos last 1-2 weeks and look like a real tattoo! Apply to any part of the body to express yourself, fool your friends or test drive tattoo ideas.
- Super Fast Acid Wool Dye$43.20-$106.90Eight beautiful colors for hard-to-dye protein fibers like wool, mohair, feathers and more. The colors have been specifically selected for their colorfastness and affinity for wool. Unlike typical acid dyes, the SuperFast Acid Dyes are all premetallized (also known as “metal-complex dyes”). Premetallized dyes strike faster than any other dye and are regarded as having maximum washfastness and lightfastness properties, making them especially well-suited for wool.8 items
- Procion MX Fiber Reactive Dyes 1 Pound$33.40-$54.60Procion is a concentrated powdered dye which, when added to water, produces exceptionally brilliant color. The dyes are intermixable, and the resulting colors are permanent, colorfast and completely washable. It is ideal for all natural materials such as cotton, rayon, linen, silk, wool, paper, reeds and wood. Plus, it can be used for a variety of applications including tie-dyeing, vat dyeing, batik, airbrush, hand painting, printing and spatter painting. Available in 2/3 oz. jars. Generally, one jar can dye more than five yards of fabric– about nine T-shirts.6 items
- Alum 1lb$12.00When marbling, use Alum to pre-treat fabric for clear transfer of designs. One cup of alum is dissolved in water along with four teaspoons of Calgon, to create a solution for submerging the fabric. Wring out the fabric without rinsing and allow to air dry before marbling.
- Airfix$18.00-$64.00Jacquard Airfix is an additive for Jacquard Textile colors, Lumiere, Neopaque and Dye-Na-Flow or any acrylic fabric paint. Use as a catalyst to fix colors when heat setting is not practical.2 items
- Lumiere Halo & Jewels Exciter Pack$32.00This assortment includes nine Lumiere colors in 1/2 oz. sample sizes. Colors include: halo blue gold, halo pink gold, halo violet gold, metallic russet, pearlescent emerald, pearlescent magenta, pearlescent turquoise, pewter and sunset gold.
- Lumiere & Neopaque Exciter Pack$32.00This assortment includes seven Lumiere colors and two Neopaque colors in 1/2 oz. sample size bottles. Lumiere colors include: metallic bronze, metallic copper, metallic gold, metallic olive green, pearlescent blue, pearlescent violet and pearlescent white. Neopaque colors include: black and white.
- Textile Exciter Pack$32.00This assortment includes nine Textile colors in 1/2 oz. sample sizes. Colors include: apple green, goldenrod, periwinkle, russet, scarlet, sky blue, turquoise, violet and white.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.