Mini Ribbon Sculpting Set
Out of Stock
Just the answer for your fine sculpting, detailing and trimming requirements. The miniature sculpting tools in this 6-piece set are made of fine ribbon steel, heat treated for maximum strength. Firmly set in 1/4” diameter by 5” aluminum handles, these tools are ideal for working with clay, greenware, wax, plaster, modeling mediums and even bread dough.
Double Ball Stylus
Used for many applications by decorators, crafters, artists and designers, this wonderful little tool is ideal for imprinting dots, signatures and details. This stylus is made of hardened steel and firmly set into a hardwood handle.3 items
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.