General Pencil Co.
- General's Carbon Sketch Pencil$2.90General's Carbon Sketch pencils are smooth like graphite and black like charcoal. The perfect combination of charcoal and graphite. Made with genuine Incense Cedar wood.
- General's Layout Pencil$1.70General's Layout pencils are extra smooth, extra black graphite. Ideal for outlining and sketching. Made with genuine Incense Cedar wood. General's Layout pencils have been used by animators since the 1930's.
- General's Scribe-All PencilsAn all-surface, water-soluble, grease pencil that writes on glass, metal, plastic, photos, tiles, ceramics, templates, stained glass and stencils.2 items
- General's Chalk PencilsPastel Chalk Pencils have a smooth, blendable formula for use in traditional fine arts, scrapbooks or memory books. They're perfect for lettering, outlining, stripes, borders, shading, accents, embellishments, roughing and aging effects. Pastel Chalk Pencils can be blended easily with a finger, paper stump, kneaded eraser, or tissue. For a dramatic effect, use them on a dark colored paper with a rough surface. Each acid-free pencil is encased in cedar wood and tipped with General's extra soft vinyl eraser. Pencils are pre-sharpened.5 items
- Flat Sketching PencilsGeneral's Flat Sketching pencils, flat and rectangular shape, are known for their wide smooth graphite cores and raw cedar wood finish. The bold shaped graphite core can create both broad and thick lines in one stroke which makes them the perfect drawing tool to practice or create calligraphy. It's also the perfect pencil to enhance your drawing with bold pencil marks.2 items
- General's Sketch & Wash Black$2.70Round, Matte Black Finish, Aquarelle/Watersoluble Graphite. marks on most surfaces such as wood and fabric. Create bold, dark marks or several tonal values with the stroke of a brush. Can also be used to apply patterns on painting surfaces instead of graphite paper.
- Kimberly Drawing PencilsHexagonal Shape, Premium Graphite, Extra Smooth, Artist Quality Drawing Pencil. The Kimberly 9XXB is a premium jumbo hexagonal shaped drawing pencil. It is much softer and blacker than other graphite pencils because of a special addition to the formula.7 items
- General's Woodless Graphite PencilsAll-Art Pure Woodless Graphite, Black Finish, Pre-Shaped. General's extra smooth, pure woodless graphite is made with the highest quality graphite to ensure success in your fine art drawing. It is the perfect drawing tool to use because of its versatility. Utilize the tip of the pencil to create detail lines or work off the side of the pencil to create bold stroke marks.5 items
- Primo Charcoal PencilsExperience this exclusive rich, black and white, euro blend formula -the smooth charcoal can be used in combination with other drawing pencils or alone for dramatic effects. It's less dusty than many other charcoals.4 items
- General's Charcoal White Set of 2$8.30Out of StockGeneral's White Pencil is a smooth, blendable white pencil made from a unique drawing formula created by General Pencil Co. over 100 years ago. These pencils are best used on papers with a texture. Use for highlighting on black charcoal drawings or use alone to create unique drawing on colored papers. General's Charcoal White Pencils can be used to transfer a design or to draw directly on fabrics. Pencil marks will wash off. Each set comes with a pencil sharpener.
- General's Peel & Sketch Charcoal Pencils3 items
- General's Charcoal Pencils4 items
- Factis Pen Eraser Refills$4.95Set of three latex-free refills for the Factis Pen Style Mechanical Eraser. Ideal for precise, fine line erasing. Soft, non abrasive plastic eraser.
- Factis Pen Eraser$12.50This Pen Style eraser features a retractable holder and a latex-free eraser. Ideal for precise, fine detailed erasing. Soft, non abrasive plastic eraser.
- Factis Magic Black Eraser$2.80Magic Black Soft Erasers are latex free erasers for charcoal and pastel. They are soft and gentle on fine paper, yet strong enough to erase straight and fine lines. Erase marks on fine art work, watercolor papers, textured papers and memory book pages.
- General's Little Red All-Art Sharpener$2.65
- General's Pencil Extender$14.40This fine quality tool from General Pencil Company can be used to extend the life of many types of pencils. Ideal for holding fine artist pencils that are too short and stubby to hold otherwise.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.