Princeton Art & Brush Co.
- Redline Brushes$41.95-$59.95Developed and handcrafted by Germany's most experienced brush makers, each brush provides control and consistency while painting large surfaces. Multiple synthetic filaments and hair lengths hold more paint, making large jobs faster and more efficient. The brush handles are multi-coated with red lacquer and are made from European beechwood for enhanced durability.4 items
- Real Value Set of 4 Long Handle White Taklon$23.95Contains:
- Real Value Set of 4 Long Handle Bristle$20.95Contains
- Princeton Snap! Set of 3 Long Handle White Taklon$26.30Contains:
- Princeton Snap! Set of 3 Long Handle Natural Bristle$20.40Contains:
- Catalyst Silicone Wedges$17.50Designed for use with heavy-bodied paints, these wedges are made of engineered silicone and are ergonomically designed to fit in the hand allowing a direct interaction with art work. They are ideal for oils, acrylics and water-miscible oils, and because they are heat-resistant, they excel at encaustics as well. They also work well with plaster, clay and even frosting. Made of FDA-approved silicone, they are also are great for food crafting. The silicone is easy to wipe clean and is solvent resistant. Clean up in most cases can be done with mild soap and water. Dried paint can be peeled off the silicone surface.6 items
- Catalyst Silicone Blades$21.50-$30.90Designed for use with heavy-bodied paints, these blades are made of engineered silicone and are mounted on artist brush handles offering a blend of tradition and innovation. They are ideal for oils, acrylics and water-miscible oils, and because they are heat-resistant, they excel at encaustics as well. They also work well with plaster, clay and even frosting. Made of FDA-approved silicone, they are also are great for food crafting. The silicone is easy to wipe clean and is solvent resistant. Clean up in most cases can be done with mild soap and water. Dried paint can be peeled off the silicone surface. The blades can even be separated from their wood handles for cleaning and easily replaced when dry.18 items
- Catalyst Polytip Bristle Brushes$9.60-$123.90These innovative synthetic bristle brushes have individual hairs that have been split to replicate the natural flags on the finest natural brush. Each hair has two to three distinct tips, allowing the brush to hold a higher volume of paint while providing a smoother application. These brush heads are stiff but responsive, and unlike natural hog bristles, have real integrity in water.37 items
- Princeton Gesso Brushes$16.70-$45.90A large natural bristle brush with wood handle ideal for priming canvas or doing large washes. Hand crafted in the U.S.A.4 items
- Select Brushes$6.40-$22.40A line of brushes for decorative artists. In addition to traditional shapes, the Select brush line features many unique brushes for the home décor and craft painter including filbert grainers, oval mops, lunar blenders, dagger strippers, deerfoots and chisel blenders.72 items
- Best Natural Bristle Oil & Acrylic Brushes$7.10-$53.60Princeton’s flagship line of interlocked bristle, Refine™ starts with premium quality Chungking bristle and adds the panache of hand-formed interlock construction. The natural taper and curve of the bristle is expertly arranged within the hair tuft to form crisp edges and resilient points. Interlocked brushes hold their form in heavy use while other non-interlocked bristle can look more deranged than arranged. The true bounty of Refine™ is in its shape and size offering. Unique shapes like short filberts , extreme egberts, and sharp angle shaders usually only appear in much more expensive European ranges.44 items
- Neptune Synthetic Squirrel Brushes$8.95-$86.40Princeton has done it again. Almost 20 years ago, Princeton gave artists a synthetic version of sable that was almost the equal of fine Kolinsky and is still the standard for performance for its rivals. "When we set out to create a synthetic version of squirrel we developed a brush that may actually outperform the natural version. Neptune is our thirstiest brush ever delivering oceans of color to the sheet. Experts in natural hair have been incredulous that this is actually synthetic. We are proud to offer Neptune in a beautiful range of shapes including mottlers and quills. The beautiful sea glass handles of our aquarelle brushes are the signature of the line."30 items
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.