Escoda Artist Brush & Hand Soap
Hand-crafted Escoda brushes deserve the best care. Now they can receive it, when artists use Escoda's Artist Brush and Hand Soap. Made from 82% extra-virgin olive oil from sun-drenched Toledo, this 100% natural formula is both effective and truly gentle — so gentle, in fact, that Escoda recommends using it to clean paint from your hands. Produced in Spain using a centuries-old technique, every bar of Escoda Artist Brush and Hand Soap is hand-cut and stamped with the Escoda name — your promise of exceptional quality. Brush care instructions are included with every bar. 3.53 oz (100 g)... more »
- Escoda 2920 Kolinsky-Tajmyr Brights NZD $21.40 - $54.30 6 items
Escoda Perla 1430
NZD $15.10 - $91.00
Escoda Perla Toray White is one of the finest quality synthetic fibers available for artists working with watercolors and acrylic. It keeps an excellent point and edge for a soft, yet controlled application. Escoda cures each brush to improve the spring and resilience of the hair. The short, lacquered wood handle is triple crimped to the nickel-plated brass ferrule. The nylon filaments vary in diameter to allow for a more natural appearance.... more »12 items
NZD $14.50 - $50.50
Escoda Primera Teijin fiber is a synthetic with thicker and stiffer fibers for work with heavier bodied paints. It's a great brush for painters using gouache, egg tempera, and even acrylic paints. The Teijin fiber is maroon colored and holds its shape and edge extremely well even with thicker paints. It works well in watercolor for edge and snap, but holds less water. The short brown lacquered wood handle is triple crimped to the nickel-plated brass ferrule.... more »24 items
Escoda Opera Takatsu
NZD $16.50 - $54.40
Escoda Takatsu is a synthetic filament that has a feel that is almost identical to traditional sable, but much more robust. The extra natural spring and resilience of the blended filaments makes it an excellent choice for acrylics and oils. The Escoda curing process creates a brush head that consistently snaps back to its original shape. The long, red-lacquered wood handle is triple crimped to the nickel-plated brass ferrule.... more »24 items
- Escoda 7744 NZD $20.66 - $67.50 5 items
- Escoda 7643 NZD $32.00 - $101.60 5 items
- Escoda 2360 Flat NZD $21.70 - $30.60 6 items
- Escoda 2420 Round NZD $19.00 - $143.70 9 items
- Escoda 1214 Travel Watercolour Brushes NZD $38.40 - $145.50 6 items
- Escoda 1212 Kolinsky-Tajmyr Round NZD $16.10 - $197.40 13 items
How to buy
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (North Shore): $5.50 per order *
- Shorthaul (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.