- Escoda 1214 Travel Watercolour Brushes6 items
- Escoda Reserva 1212 RoundConsidered the elite hair for watercolor, Escoda selects only the best Kolinsky male sable hair for this brush. This hair comes from the Tajmyr region in very northern Siberia. Points perfectly and has an extraordinary capacity to retain liquids.16 items
- Escoda 8146 Natural CerdaNatural chungking bristle with a imple thickness-flat square edge. Great for varnishing with Gamvar. Matt varnished4 items
- Escoda 7744Out of Stock5 items
- Escoda 2360 Flat6 items
- Escoda Perla 1432 Flat Wash Brushes3 items
- Escoda 1548 Versatil Travel BrushThis brush was designed with versatility as its main feature and VERSÀTIL really lives up to its name with exceptional snap, superior absorption and fluid retention. It’s excellent for use both with watercolor and oil /acrylic, allowing artists to create fine details as well as providing superior performance for coloring large areas and backgrounds. Initial feedback from artists and collaborators has been extremely positive and all agree VERSÀTIL is an exciting new alternative to the synthetic brush world.6 items
- Escoda 1468 Prado Travel BrushIt is one of the most valued synthetic matters because of its similarity to sable hair. It not only imitates its color, but it also imitates its spring and absorption of liquids. Thanks to the perfect combination of three different diameters and three lengths in the fibers, the brushstroke's result is the same as one made of natural hair.6 items
- Escoda 1526 Ultimo Travel BrushAn almost perfect imitation of squirrel has been achieved with this artificial hair. Thanks to the special fiber in this ÚLTIMO series, extraordinary softness and a capacity to retain liquids is achieved which is virtually the same as that found in the natural squirrel hair. The Último series could become a synthetic hair benchmark to gradually replace natural hair in the future.6 items
- Escoda 1438 Perla Travel BrushWhite Toray Synthetic brushes for watercolour & acrylic. White Toray fiber is one of the softest and typically used in watercolor. The round brush combines three diameters and three different lengths, achieving a perfect tip. It has a capacity to retain a large amount of paint.6 items
- Escoda Perla 1430Escoda Perla Toray White is one of the finest quality synthetic fibers available for artists working with watercolors and acrylic. It keeps an excellent point and edge for a soft, yet controlled application. Escoda cures each brush to improve the spring and resilience of the hair. The short, lacquered wood handle is triple crimped to the nickel-plated brass ferrule. The nylon filaments vary in diameter to allow for a more natural appearance.16 items
- Escoda PrimeraEscoda Primera Teijin fiber is a synthetic with thicker and stiffer fibers for work with heavier bodied paints. It's a great brush for painters using gouache, egg tempera, and even acrylic paints. The Teijin fiber is maroon colored and holds its shape and edge extremely well even with thicker paints. It works well in watercolor for edge and snap, but holds less water. The short brown lacquered wood handle is triple crimped to the nickel-plated brass ferrule.24 items
- Escoda Opera TakatsuEscoda Takatsu is a synthetic filament that has a feel that is almost identical to traditional sable, but much more robust. The extra natural spring and resilience of the blended filaments makes it an excellent choice for acrylics and oils. The Escoda curing process creates a brush head that consistently snaps back to its original shape. The long, red-lacquered wood handle is triple crimped to the nickel-plated brass ferrule.24 items
- Escoda Artist Brush & Hand Soap$16.70Out of StockHand-crafted Escoda brushes deserve the best care. Now they can receive it, when artists use Escoda's Artist Brush and Hand Soap. Made from 82% extra-virgin olive oil from sun-drenched Toledo, this 100% natural formula is both effective and truly gentle — so gentle, in fact, that Escoda recommends using it to clean paint from your hands. Produced in Spain using a centuries-old technique, every bar of Escoda Artist Brush and Hand Soap is hand-cut and stamped with the Escoda name — your promise of exceptional quality. Brush care instructions are included with every bar. 3.53 oz (100 g)
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.