- China MarkerA soft, crayon-like pencil-style marker designed to mark on both porous and non-porous surfaces such as glass or ceramics. Paper wrapped.2 items
- Prismacolor Ebony Pencil$2.00Round shape, black steel polish; very black, large diameter lead. Soft smooth and strong.
- Prismacolor Verithin PencilsHigh quality, thin-lead colored pencils, made of insoluble pigments that will not smear or run with moisture. Ideal for checking and marking also for creating outlines and lettering. The cedar wood case is finished to match the color of the lead.40 items
- Prismacolor Art StixThese square sticks are made of the same soft, moisture-proof lead as Prismacolor Colored Pencils. The creamy smooth leads are ideal for blending and covering large areas. They can be used individually or as complements to other artistic media. Easy to hold and featuring brilliant colors, non-toxic Prismacolor Art Stix are favorites of children and teachers alike.24 items
- Prismacolor Col-Erase PencilsThese strong, medium-point colored pencils erase easily and are perfect for illustration, animation and accounting notations. Hexagon shaped.25 items
- Prismacolor Premier Thick Core PencilsThese high quality, best selling colored pencils have soft, thick leads, unmatched in brilliance, point strength and blending quality. Their permanent pigments in wax binder, resist fading and due to a special bonding process, they also resist crumbling. Colors include primary hues, mid-tones, grays, neons and metallics. The round cedar wood case is finished to match the lead color.151 items
- Prismacolor Kneaded Eraser$4.00An extra-soft pliable formula for erasing pastels, charcoals and pencils.
- Prismacolor Magic Rub Eraser$3.70Prismacolor's Magic Rub is a vinyl eraser for use on polyester-based drafting film, acetate, drawing paper or tracing paper. It erases delicate drawings cleanly, without smudging.
2-1/4" × 1" × 7/16". Ivory color.
- Prismacolor Scholar Sharpener$7.70This portable sharpener features a steel blade that gently sharpens pencils to a sharp point. It includes an easy-to-clean plastic receptacle for collecting shavings.
- Prismacolor Premier Thick Core Sharpener$16.70Designed to sharpen Prismacolor pencils to a perfect point, this sharpener cover keeps the shavings inside. The translucent casing shows when the sharpener is ready to empty and contains a high quality, steel blade. Choose you sharpening angle, wide or narrow with its dual opening.
- Prismacolor Turquoise Pencils Sets$29.50Turquoise professional drawing pencils are pure and smooth in a variety of grades. The lead sharpens to a perfect point for a scratchless, glossy line in any weight. The pencils do not contain rainforest wood. Each set contains 12 pencils of varying grades. The soft grade Art Set is ideal for sketching and rough layouts and contains grades 9B through H. The medium grade Sketching Set is versatile for a variety of drawing and sketching techniques and contains grades 4B through 6H.2 items
- Prismacolor Graphite Drawing Set$70.60Experimenting with drawing materials doesn’t have to be expensive! This 18-piece set features woodless graphite, water-soluble gray graphite, Turquoise drawing pencils, an extra-large kneaded eraser, a magic rub eraser, a steel sharpener and a sanding board.
- Prismacolor Charcoal Sketching Set$60.60Out of StockExperimenting with sketching materials doesn’t have to be expensive! With its selection of popular charcoal sketching tools, this set allows beginning artists to experiment with a variety of media to determine their favorites. The Charcoal Sketching Set contains compressed charcoal; vine charcoal; soft, medium, hard and white charcoal pencils; sepia and sanguine pencils; an extra-large kneaded eraser, a magic rub eraser, a steel sharpener and a blending stump.
- Prismacolor Premier Thick Core Pencil SetsThese pencil sets are featured in collectible packaging that showcases the distinctive works of featured artists. Each has captured their signature style using Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils.8 items
- Prismacolor Turquoise 2mm Leads Non-Photo Blue$29.95Dependable graphite and clay leads for professional quality drawings and reproductions. Fits all standard 2mm lead holders.
- Prismacolor Turquoise 2mm Leads 9H (12 piece)$24.40Dependable graphite and clay leads for professional quality drawings and reproductions. Fits all standard 2mm lead holders.
- NupastelsA pastel that's just right! They're tougher than traditional soft pastels, but maintain the same rich, creamy pigments needed for superior blending and shading. Artists of all expertise levels can benefit from these pastels.96 items
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.