- Daler-Rowney FW Empty Paint Markers$19.30FW Mixed Media Paint Markers allow inks and other liquid media to be applied with precision across a variety of nibs and sizes. Ideal for use with FW Acrylic Inks, the markers are also suitable for use with other ranges including those which like FW contain genuine artists' pigments such as watercolours diluted with water. For best results, shake well, pump gently, experiment, and store markers horizontally. Not recommended for use with Pearlescent Inks.8 items
- Daler-Rowney Aquafine Travel Set of 18$68.80The ideal watercolour travel companion, with 18 colours and a mini brush.
Aquafine offers brilliant, transparent, free-flowing watercolours ideal for students and hobbyists alike. All colours are traditionally manufactured in England, and stem from Daler-Rowney’s heritage as a world reference in watercolour since the 19th century when Rowney worked with Turner as his official lithographer.
The range of 18 Aquafine colours gives rich, free-flowing transparent colour, with excellent tinting strength and working properties. All colours can be used to produce beautiful and delicate washes.
- Daler-Rowney Gesso$19.95-$58.955 items
- Daler-Rowney Mediums$8.50-$165.0322 items
- Daler-Rowney Solvents$12.90-$38.309 items
- Daler-Rowney Varnishes$17.40-$45.4010 items
- Daler-Rowney Painting Mediums$14.10-$40.2013 items
- Daler-Rowney Series A Drawing Pads$7.60-$45.9550 sheets of 96gsm, acid-free drawing paper. Tape Bound4 items
- Daler-Rowney Series A Smooth Cartridge Pads$11.95-$49.40Smooth, cream coloured paper in a spiral-bound pad. 25 sheets 150gsm4 items
- Daler-Rowney Georgian Oil Sets$39.70-$107.805 items
- Daler-Rowney Aquafine 8ml$6.40Aquafine Watercolour offers artists high-performance colours at an economical and uniform price across all 37 colours in the range.37 items
- Daler-Rowney Gouache 15ml$12.00Gouache colour is a kind of water based paint which contains the same ingredients as basic transparent watercolour but chalk is added to the pigments to make them more opaque. It is fast-drying, denser and more reflective than transparent watercolour, and has always been used widely by manuscript illuminators and by miniature painters. Nowadays it is used mostly by professional designers working on illustrations for graphic reproduction.90 items
- Daler-Rowney Aquafine Half Pan$3.90Aquafine Watercolour offers artists high-performance colours at an economical and uniform price across all 37 colours in the range.18 items
- Daler-Rowney Artist Watercolour 5ml$15.10-$36.20Daler-Rowney Artist Watercolour is a professional-quality watercolour. Based on the finest modern and traditional pigments, it is precisely formulated to offer unparalleled performance and permanence.73 items
Est. shipping time: 3 days
- Daler-Rowney Egg Tempera 22ml$18.80-$25.10One of the oldest mediums for fine art painting, dating back to Roman Egypt and used by most of the Great Masters of the Renaissance.14 items
- Daler-Rowney Cryla 75ml$21.80-$34.90Cryla Artists' Acrylic colour is a very heavy-bodied colour with a high loading of permanent, lightfast pigments.81 items
- Daler-Rowney Simply Acrylic 75ml$5.50Simply Acrylics are affordable colours that can be used to paint on all conventional art surfaces such as paper, cardboard, canvases, etc.24 items
- Daler-Rowney Simply Artist Sketching Set$20.60
- Daler-Rowney Putty Erasers Large$14.40Can be moulded to a fine point for stippling, charcoal or pastel drawings.
- Daler-Rowney Simply Watercolour 12x12ml Set$23.60Simply Watercolours are affordable, basic colours that can be used to paint on all conventional watercolour surfaces such as the Simply Watercolour Pad. Sets are available with both tubes and half pans.
- Daler-Rowney 28g Rabbit Skin Size$19.50For preparing painting surfaces prior to oil priming. Also used with gesso powder.
- Daler-Rowney Simply Oil 12x12ml Set$23.60Simply Oils are affordable colours that can be used to paint on all conventional oil painting surfaces. These soft-bodied colours can be used straight from the tube as they wet easily onto the surface, or mixed with Simply Low Odour Thinner.
- Daler-Rowney Graduate Oil Selection Set 10x38ml$49.99Graduate Oil Colours are traditionally crafted with a soft buttery consistency and high pigment loading. They offer excellent brushability and are easy to mix while being suitable for smooth brush applications and impasto.
- Daler-Rowney Rown 75ml OX Gall Solution$15.70Improves the wetting and increases the flow of watercolour. Only add a few drops of Ox Gall to the mixing water.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.