- Zebra G Comic Pen Nib$5.40Zebra has a fine line of famous nibs that are made for comic and manga drawing. These nibs are to be used with a nib holder and are perfect for artists and calligraphers.
- Nikko G Comic Pen Nib$4.70Out of StockComic nibs are known for producing strong and crisp lines that are difficult to duplicate with pens and brushes. They are great for creating detail in drawings. Varying nib sizes are available to suit your drawing needs.
- William Mitchell Square NibsThe classic tools of calligraphy for all types of edged pen lettering, including Foundational, Italic, Gothic and Roman.16 items
- Brause Calligraphy NibsBrause nibs are in the toolbox of many modern artists, calligraphers and people who enjoy writing with a steel pen.8 items
- William Mitchell Nib Holder$10.50
- Speedball Nib Holder$5.80
- Calligraphy Nib Holder Wooden$8.40
- Calligraphy Nib Holder Marbled$8.40
- Manuscript Nib Section 4B Round Hand$6.95
- Dr. Martin's Iridescent Calligraphy InkBrilliant, shimmering iridescent colors that will add life and creativity to your rubber stamping and airbrushing. They are ideal for use on paper, wood, plastic, metal, board and polyshrink. The ink is non-toxic and dries waterproof ensuring that your artwork lasts. Available in 1 oz. bottles.6 items
- Manuscript Ink Cartridges4 items
- Pilot Parallel Pen Cartridge RefillsMixable color ink refills designed for use with Pilot Parallel Pens. Single colors are sold in packs of 6. The 12-Color set includes black, black/blue, sepia, violet, blue, turquoise, green, light green, yellow, orange, red and pink.7 items
- Higgins Eternal Permanent Ink$11.50A permanent dense black, carbon writing ink. Excellent for calligraphy, fountain pens and airbrushes. 2.5 oz. bottle
- Winsor & Newton Calligraphy Ink 30mlWinsor & Newton have used their expertise in the production of fine inks since the 1890s to create a wide range of colours which are brilliant and lightfast, allowing today's calligraphers to continue to create this important and flourishing art form.18 items
- Strathmore Parchment Sheets$19.95Ideal for scrapbooking, invitations, certificates and traditional calligraphic lettering applications, these parchment-toned 60 lb. sheets have a smooth surface for even, fluid ink flow. 50 sheets 8.5 x 11"
- Fudenosuke Brush Pen Set$13.95Out of StockContains both the soft and hard tip Fudenosuke Brush Pens. Features a flexible brush tip for different lettering and drawing techniques. Create extra-fine, fine or medium strokes by a change in brush pressure. Great for calligraphy and art drawings. Barrels are made of recycled polypropylene plastic. Soft tip and hard tip– water-based, pigmented black ink. Odorless. Non-refillable.
- Elegant Writer Calligraphy PensEconomical and versatile pens for lettering and calligraphy. The colors are water-based, and embossed pen caps help you to easily identify the nib width.4 items
- Sakura Calligraphy PensThis calligraphy pen with a flat nib allows you to produce beautiful lettering with very little practice. Pen Touch comes in brilliant opaque metallic gold, silver or white ink, which dries quickly on paper, and is permanent on most surfaces, including plastic, wood, glass, and metal. The point produces a 1.8mm line. The pens are xylene-free and low in odor.4 items
- Itoya Doubleheader$5.20The Doubleheader Calligraphy Marker provides the performance for all lettering projects. Two chisel points give the option of thick or thin lines: a 3.0mm wide point for bold, distinctive lines and a 1.5mm narrow point for smaller, intricate designs. Perfect for lettering, arts and crafts, scrapbooks and wedding invitations. The acid-free ink is safe and fade-resistant.
- Yasutomo Calligraphy PensThese unique mini-chiseled markers have a generous ink flow and are perfect for scrolls, serifs, flourishes and alphabetic finery. The make a great finish to scrapbooks.2 items
- Yasutomo Combination Bamboo Pen & Brush$27.60This bamboo sketching pen has two useful ends- one end is used as a pen for ink drawing and painting, the other is a brush for Sumi or color sketching.
- Rotring Lettering Art PensThe Rotring Letting ArtPen is the ideal tool for the pursuit of the calligraphic art. Combines the balance and nib shape of the quill pen with the convenience of a modern fountain pen, for easy, aesthetic writing. Pen and 5 cartridges in a metal storage box. Uses international cartridges or optional convertor.2 items
- Pilot Parallel PensThese calligraphy pens introduce a 'Parallel Plate Structure'. The nib point consists of two parallel plates fed a continuous flow of ink from a cartridge in the pen barrel. Four nib sizes, 1.5, 2.4, 3.8 & 6mm and 12 different ink cartridges colours. A superb design and a delight to use.4 items
Each pen set contains a Parallel Pen, a convertor for flushing out the nib, a nib cleaner and two ink cartridges.
- Calli-Sumi BrushesCalli-Sumi brushes are made with coarse, stiff horse hair which gives a crisp touch. Each brush has been made to suit the demands of various styles of brush calligraphy and Sumi-e, an ancient syle of painting renowned for is simplicity, grace and beauty.6 items
- Daler-Rowney Calligraphy Ink - 6 Colour Set$65.90Out of StockCalli is an acrylic-based range of pigmented, water-resistant inks, designed specially for use in calligraphy, where optimum flow characteristics from the pen or brush are essential.
- Manscript Calligrapher's Deluxe Set$64.90
- Manuscript Beginner's Calligrapghy Set 3 nibs2 items
- Winsor & Newton Calligraphy Wooden Box Set$155.00Out of StockColours Include: 123 Canary Yellow 601 Scarlet 235 Emerald 176 Cobalt 441 Nut Brown 030 Black Indian Ink 517 Aluminium 283 Gold
- Itoya Calligraphy Set of 6 Earthtones$30.95The Calligraphy Classics Series blends the two sided value of the original Calligraphy Marker with five earth-tone colors. One side features a 1.5mm and the other a 3.0mm chisel point for various applications. Perfect for lettering, invitations, scrapbook and craft projects. Archival safe with acid-free ink.
- Speedball Calligraphy Set$34.00Ideal for beginners. Learn italic lettering and beautiful handwriting quickly and easily.
- Speedball Pen Sets4 items
- Manuscript Calligraphy Deluxe Set Left Hand$62.95
- Manuscript Classic Calligraphy Set 5 nibs$46.40
- BobDob Painting Collection Vol. One$29.95Designed by Mark Murphy Design, this Limited Edition Book of Bob Dob's drawings and paintings is signed and numbered by the artist. Edition of 800.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.