- Zebra Titanium G Nib$10.60
A rank above the rest, the G Pen Pro for manga use achieves a premium level of durability. This nib is a G nib treated with titanium coating, which improves its durability and resistance to wear and abrasion, while maintaining the comfortable drawing feel. The nib can last long enough to draw a thin uniform line for about 75 meters, about 55 meters longer than conventional G nibs.
- Zebra G Comic Pen Nib$5.40
Zebra has a fine line of famous nibs that are made for comic and manga drawing. These nibs are to be used with a nib holder and are perfect for artists and calligraphers.
- Nikko G Comic Pen Nib$4.70
Comic nibs are known for producing strong and crisp lines that are difficult to duplicate with pens and brushes. They are great for creating detail in drawings. Varying nib sizes are available to suit your drawing needs.
- William Mitchell Square Nibs$2.00-$3.80The classic tools of calligraphy for all types of edged pen lettering, including Foundational, Italic, Gothic and Roman.16 items
- Brause Calligraphy Nibs$4.60Brause nibs are in the toolbox of many modern artists, calligraphers and people who enjoy writing with a steel pen.7 items
- Speedball Nib Holder$5.95
- Calligraphy Nib Holder Wooden$8.40
- Calligraphy Nib Holder Marbled$8.40
- Dr. Martin's Iridescent Calligraphy Ink$19.00
Brilliant, shimmering iridescent colors that will add life and creativity to your rubber stamping and airbrushing. They are ideal for use on paper, wood, plastic, metal, board and polyshrink. The ink is non-toxic and dries waterproof ensuring that your artwork lasts. Available in 1 oz. bottles.
- Pilot Parallel Pen Cartridge Refills$4.95-$7.95
Mixable color ink refills designed for use with Pilot Parallel Pens. Single colors are sold in packs of 6. The 12-Color set includes black, black/blue, sepia, violet, blue, turquoise, green, light green, yellow, orange, red and pink.
- Higgins Eternal Permanent Ink$12.30
A permanent dense black, carbon writing ink. Excellent for calligraphy, fountain pens and airbrushes. 2.5 oz. bottle
- Winsor & Newton Calligraphy Ink 30ml$18.40-$21.00
Winsor & Newton have used their expertise in the production of fine inks since the 1890s to create a wide range of colours which are brilliant and lightfast, allowing today's calligraphers to continue to create this important and flourishing art form.
- Strathmore Parchment Sheets$19.95Out of Stock
Ideal for scrapbooking, invitations, certificates and traditional calligraphic lettering applications, these parchment-toned 60 lb. sheets have a smooth surface for even, fluid ink flow. 50 sheets 8.5 x 11"
- Fudenosuke Brush Pen Set$14.30
Contains both the soft and hard tip Fudenosuke Brush Pens. Features a flexible brush tip for different lettering and drawing techniques. Create extra-fine, fine or medium strokes by a change in brush pressure. Great for calligraphy and art drawings. Barrels are made of recycled polypropylene plastic. Soft tip and hard tip– water-based, pigmented black ink. Odorless. Non-refillable.
- Elegant Writer Calligraphy Pens$5.95
Economical and versatile pens for lettering and calligraphy. The colors are water-based, and embossed pen caps help you to easily identify the nib width.
- Itoya Doubleheader$5.20
The Doubleheader Calligraphy Marker provides the performance for all lettering projects. Two chisel points give the option of thick or thin lines: a 3.0mm wide point for bold, distinctive lines and a 1.5mm narrow point for smaller, intricate designs. Perfect for lettering, arts and crafts, scrapbooks and wedding invitations. The acid-free ink is safe and fade-resistant.
- Yasutomo Combination Bamboo Pen & Brush$27.60Out of Stock
This bamboo sketching pen has two useful ends- one end is used as a pen for ink drawing and painting, the other is a brush for Sumi or color sketching.
- Pilot Parallel Pens$22.95
These calligraphy pens introduce a 'Parallel Plate Structure'. The nib point consists of two parallel plates fed a continuous flow of ink from a cartridge in the pen barrel. Four nib sizes, 1.5, 2.4, 3.8 & 6mm and 12 different ink cartridges colours. A superb design and a delight to use.
Each pen set contains a Parallel Pen, a convertor for flushing out the nib, a nib cleaner and two ink cartridges.
- Calli-Sumi Brushes$7.80-$10.70Calli-Sumi brushes are made with coarse, stiff horse hair which gives a crisp touch. Each brush has been made to suit the demands of various styles of brush calligraphy and Sumi-e, an ancient syle of painting renowned for is simplicity, grace and beauty.6 items
- Calli Grafico Twin Chisel Set$6.50
Double ended. 5 Pen Set
Black, Blue, Red, Yellow, Pink
- Calli Grafico Twin Brush Set$7.80
Double ended. 5 Pen Set
Black, Blue, Red, Yellow, Pink
- Mungyo Fine Calligraphy Set$15.20
12 Colours, 2mm
Red, Orange, Pink, Yellow, Light Green, Green, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Purple, Light Brown, Sepia, Black
- Itoya Calligraphy Set of 6 Earthtones$30.95
The Calligraphy Classics Series blends the two sided value of the original Calligraphy Marker with five earth-tone colors. One side features a 1.5mm and the other a 3.0mm chisel point for various applications. Perfect for lettering, invitations, scrapbook and craft projects. Archival safe with acid-free ink.
- Speedball Calligraphy Set$34.00Ideal for beginners. Learn italic lettering and beautiful handwriting quickly and easily.
- Speedball Pen Sets$30.00-$43.304 items
- BobDob Painting Collection Vol. One$29.95Designed by Mark Murphy Design, this Limited Edition Book of Bob Dob's drawings and paintings is signed and numbered by the artist. Edition of 800.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.