- Faber-Castell Graphite Aquarelle Pencils$3.20Graphite Aquarelle Pencils are completely water-soluble. Graphite releases with water for a perfect wash effect. They are ideal for preliminary sketches of watercolor drawings and for complete watercolor techniques in graphite. The pencils feature thick 3.3mm break-resistant leads that are guaranteed easy to sharpen. They are available in 5 degrees of lead hardness.5 items
- Goldfaber Graphite Pencils$0.95The Goldfaber graphite pencil is a versatile graphite pencil for drawing and sketching. These graphite pencils convince with their good writing performance. The hexagonal shape and the break-resistant lead with the typical Faber-Castell SV bonding make them an ideal companion during drawing and sketching for students and young artists.12 items
- Faber-Castell Jumbo Graphite Pencils$3.705 items
- Pitt Pure Graphite 2900$5.50Solid graphite, lacquer coated for use like a pencil. Can be sharpened like a conventional wood-cased pencil. Suitable for expressive shading of large areas.4 items
- Faber-Castell Graphite Sticks$5.954 items
- Faber-Castell 9000 Pencils$2.00Since 1905, this top quality pencil with superior black leads, made of very finely ground graphite and clay, has been a favorite among artists, as well as for precision, technical drafting.14 items
- Faber-Castell Grip Pencil 2001 HB$2.10Faber-Castell's Grip Pencils are a really significant improvement over conventional wooden-case pencils. They combine an ergonomic triangular shape with a soft-grip zone. The result is more comfortable and tireless writing. The lead is break-resistant, dermatologically tested, and easy-to-sharpen.
- Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer Watercolour Markers$8.95An artists´ watercolour marker is the modern definition of watercolour painting: a high-quality drawing instrument that supports both spontaneous sketching and artistic watercolour painting. The water-based ink is always ready for use and can also be completely washed out with water. The versatility of this marker is especially convincing when traveling. Those who like to hold onto impressions while on the go will be delighted to be able to turn to this pen.30 items
- Faber-Castell Pitt Big Brush Pens$8.95These Pitt Artist Pens contain the same high-quality pigmented India Ink as the original Pitt Artist Pens, but with Big Brush nibs for full coverage or narrow, detailed strokes. Each Big Brush pen contains four times the amount of ink found in regular Pitt Artist Pens. They are excellent for large artwork or for sketching, journaling, cartooning, and drawing. The acid-free, archival ink is smudgeproof, waterproof, and won't bleed through paper.48 items
- Faber-Castell Fountain Pen Right Hand$31.60
- Faber-Castell Fountain Pen Left Hand$31.60
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens$5.50Pitt Artist Pens have several special features. Pitt Artist Pens come in sets of four featuring your choice of color - black, sepia, or sanguine - and with a choice of four line widths: superfine, fine, medium and brush point. These pens feature very light-fast drawing ink that is permanent when dry. They allow rapid and spontaneous drawing, and are ideal for studies and sketches. The line of Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens also includes many colored brush tip markers. These pens have high-quality pigments and the ink is both waterproof and very light-fast. The flexible point is especially suitable for drawings and plans, lettering, layout work, and many similar uses.70 items
- Faber-Castell Pitt Charcoal Pencils$3.303 items
- Faber-Castell Compressed Charcoal$3.204 items
- Faber-Castell Artist Crayons$3.258 items
- Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer Magnus Watercolour Pencil Wood Case$250.00Out of StockThe Albrecht Dürer artists’ watercolour pencil has been prized for many years by creative minds all over the world for its exceptional properties. Now it has a big brother: The Albrecht Dürer Magnus has a 5.3 mm lead and a very soft and vibrant colour laydown. It is ideal for large-scale drawing and covering large areas quickly. The voluminous pencil shape is gentle on the wrist. Even after long periods of use, the Albrecht Dürer Magnus enables fatigue-free painting and drawing. A drawing tool that lives up to its name. Wood case set of 30: Includes water brush, graphite aquarelle, sharpener and eraser.
- Goldfaber Aqua Coloured Pencils$2.50The Goldfaber Aqua watercolour pencils convince with their soft and intense colour laydown as well as outstanding colour brilliance using either dry or wet techniques. All the dry drawing techniques of colour pencils can be used with these watercolour pencils. Using a wet paintbrush, stunning watercolour paintings can be conjured into a motif or pattern designed with the Goldfaber Aqua. The fully watersoluble lead of the Goldfaber Aqua waterolour pencil was produced with the most innovative production technology and impresses with its excellent lightfastness.48 items
- Goldfaber Coloured Pencils$2.50The Goldfaber colour pencils have a wonderfully soft and intense colour laydown and convince with their outstanding colour brilliance. High-quality materials and manufacturing with the most innovative production technology provide maximum break resistance, an excellent lightfastness and an optimal painting effect of the water-resistant and smudgeproof lead. Quick sketches, lively hatching or evenly shaded colour gradients – all drawing techniques can be achieved effortlessly.48 items
- Faber-Castell Albercht Durer Watercolour PencilsAlbercht Durer artists' watercolour pencils provide artists with great versatility of expression when drawing, shading and painting in watercolours. High quality materials, combined with Faber-Castell's experience, have resulted in pencils that produce unsurpassed watercolour effects.120 items
- Faber-Castell Polychromo Pencils$3.15-$3.50Polychromo artists' colour pencils are valued for their peerless quality by professional artists around the world. Their high standard ensures that Polychromos artists' colour pencils are ideal for use in the graphic arts, for free artistic expression, and for the precise colouring of plans.120 items
- Faber-Castell Perfection Eraser Pencil Soft Pink 7056$2.60The quality of an eraser and using the correct eraser are crucial for optimum results. Basically, two different materials are used to make erasers: rubber and plastic. All rubber erasers and the majority of the plastic erasers made by Faber-Castell are PVC-free. Faber-Castell PVC-Free erasers do not contain harmful phthalate plasticizer. Phthalates have been reported to cause several undesirable effects when exposed to the human body. The balanced plastic mixture guarantees soft and smear-free erasing.
Red soft eraser for graphite ideal for fine point erasing
- Faber-Castell Perfection Eraser Pencil Hard White 7058$2.60Out of StockThe quality of an eraser and using the correct eraser are crucial for optimum results. Basically, two different materials are used to make erasers: rubber and plastic. All rubber erasers and the majority of the plastic erasers made by Faber-Castell are PVC-free. Faber-Castell PVC-Free erasers do not contain harmful phthalate plasticizer. Phthalates have been reported to cause several undesirable effects when exposed to the human body. The balanced plastic mixture guarantees soft and smear-free erasing.
PERFECTION 7058 eraser pencil for precision erasing
White, hard eraser leads for ink, India ink and ballpoint pens
- Faber-Castell Perfection Eraser Pencil with Brush 7058B$4.30The quality of an eraser and using the correct eraser are crucial for optimum results. Basically, two different materials are used to make erasers: rubber and plastic. All rubber erasers and the majority of the plastic erasers made by Faber-Castell are PVC-free. Faber-Castell PVC-Free erasers do not contain harmful phthalate plasticizer. Phthalates have been reported to cause several undesirable effects when exposed to the human body. The balanced plastic mixture guarantees soft and smear-free erasing.
PERFECTION 7058 B eraser pencil for precision erasing
White, hard eraser leads for ink, India ink and ballpoint pens
With brush for cleaning up eraser residue
- Faber-Castell Vinyl Eraser 7096.30$0.60This eraser cleanly erases lead and coloured pencil strokes.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.