- Staedtler Marsmatic Drawing Ink Black 22ml$11.80For use on paper and film
- Fimo Professional Clay Extruder Set$73.60Easy-to-use clay extruder for all unhardened modeling clays. The crank ensures ergonomic comfortable and effortless rotation. High-quality design and easy to clean.
- Fimo Professional Drill and Smoothing Tool$32.00The drill on this tool is 2.5mm and 40mm in length. It is made of stainless steel and is rustproof. The drill is ideal for making holes in hardened clay e.g. beads. The smoothing tool is especially suitable to smooth raw materials, to cut off modeling clay and to accentuate raised designs. Easy to clean.
- Fimo Professional Needle and V-Tool$19.95This tool has a rustproof needle tip made of stainless steel. Ideal for making holes in beads, to smooth and model fine details and patterns, as well as to pick up and attach small clay parts. V-tool has a 60 degree angle and is 40mm in length. Ideal for carving to define areas and to cut regular grooves. Easy to clean.
- Fimo Professional Ball Tool$19.95Out of StockThis tool has 2 different balls made of chrome-plated carbon steel, 1.5mm & 8mm. Ideal for shaping soft modeling clay e.g. shaping hollows, arches or eye sockets. Suitable for various applications and modeling fine details. Easy to clean.
- Fimo Professional Clay Shaper$19.95This Clay Shaper has an extra firm silicon, taper point and flat chisel for precise sculpting and shaping of modeling clay. Easy to clean.
- Staedtler Mars Matic 745 Technical Pen Set$200.00
- Staedtler Mars 661 Drawing Board A3$290.70
- Staedtler Lumocolor$4.60Design awarded universal pen for use on overhead film and almost all surfaces; S and M also suitable for use on CDs/DVDs. DRY SAFE: The pen can be left uncapped for days without drying up. Airplane-safe: An automatic pressure equalization prevents the pen from leaking on board aircraft.2 items
- Staedlter Metric Extra Large Circles$44.99With built in ink risers, this templates has 13 circles with diameters from 34mm to 85mm in 5mm increments. 200mm scale and rounded corners which can be used as 5mm, 10mm, 15mm and 20mm radii. Includes a 200mm scale. Made from dimensionally stable .8mm green transparent plastic with a matt finish on one side to reduce glare. Cut-out identification and ruler scales are printed in easy-to-read black ink. Centering lines are printed around the cutouts (where applicable). Designed for use with a 0.5mm pencil lead.
- Staedtler Mars Matic 700 Technical Pen Set$269.804 sizes, 0.25 to 0.7mm
- Staedtler Digital Pen$320.00The Staedtler Digital Pen can capture any handwritten notes or drawings on a plain paper and store them in its internal flash memory. Captured notes can be uploaded to computer via its USB interface. It really helps when you are away from the computer and you need to capture any instant thoughts or important points. The Staedtler Digital Pen consists of a digital pen and a small receiving unit, which combines Ultrasound and Infared technologies with sophisticated algorithms to enable an accurate tracking and positioning system that tracks the movement of the tip of the pen on any surface and converts the movement into a vector image of the user's handwriting or imagery. The digital pen transmits handwritings and images to the receiver unit for storage.
- Staedtler Mars A3 Drawing Board Bag$57.00
- Staedtler Mars Variomatic Drafting Head A3 Board$104.50
- Staedtler Mars A3 College Drawing Board with Carry Box$266.00
- Staedtler French Curves$20.00
- Staedtler Set Squares$8.95-$15.955 items
- Staedtler Triplus Color Fibre-tip Pen Set 20$59.95Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pens are an innovative product concept with all features designed specifically with one goal in mind: fatigue-free writing, drawing and coloring. Each Staedtler Triplus Color Brush Pen has a 1.0mm tip.
The fiber brush tip is a ergonomic triangular shape, slip-resistant pen surface. Each pen features “dry safe” ink —making it unnecessary to keep replacing pen caps all the time. Caps can be left uncapped for days without drying up.
- Fimo Modelling Tools$12.00
- Staedtler School Compass with extension bar$41.00
- Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Sets$28.50-$57.00Acid-free ink that doesn't dry out. The ink in these unique pens is specially formulated to flow smoothly and avoid drying out, even when the cap is left off for 2 days. And the porous tip helps draw ink onto the paper for sharp, skip-free lines.2 items
- Staedtler Triplus Fineliners$2.50Staedtler's fineliners are the perfect solution for your daily writing needs.13 items
- Staedtler Lumograph Pencil Sets$25.00-$49.40Premium-quality pencil for writing, drawing and sketching on paper and matt drafting film, the wide range of degrees makes Lumograph the ideal tool for artists and graphic designers.3 items
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.