- Staedtler Noris Maxi 827$1.40High-quality pencil The 5 degrees make it ideal for school and office use Especially break-resistant thanks to super-bonded lead Easy to erase Easy to sharpen with any quality sharpener1 item
- Staedtler Lumograph Pencils$2.97-$3.30
Premium-quality pencil for writing, drawing and sketching on paper and matt drafting film, the wide range of degrees makes Lumograph the ideal tool for artists and graphic designers.
- Staedtler Lumocolor$4.60
Design awarded universal pen for use on overhead film and almost all surfaces; S and M also suitable for use on CDs/DVDs. DRY SAFE: The pen can be left uncapped for days without drying up. Airplane-safe: An automatic pressure equalization prevents the pen from leaking on board aircraft.
- Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Set$28.50-$57.00
Acid-free ink that doesn't dry out. The ink in these unique pens is specially formulated to flow smoothly and avoid drying out, even when the cap is left off for 2 days. And the porous tip helps draw ink onto the paper for sharp, skip-free lines.
- Staedtler Triplus Fineliners$2.50Staedtler's fineliners are the perfect solution for your daily writing needs.13 items
- Staedtler Spare Eraser Plugs$9.50
- Staedtler Rasoplast Eraser$1.50
Comfort quality for graphite on paper and matt drafting film, and for OHP pen on overhead film. Slide sleeve for convenient handling. 65 x 23 x 13mm.
- Staedtler Mars Plastic Eraser$3.40Premium quality for graphite on paper and matt drafting film, and for OHP pen on overhead film. Practically residue-free erasing. Easy to remove eraser waste thanks to minimal crumbling. Slide sleeve for convenient handling. 65 x 23 x 13mm
- Staedtler Mars Plastic Pen Eraser Refill (single)$1.60
- Staedtler Tub Single$8.55
For standard-sized blacklead pencils up to 8.2mm with a sharpening angle of 23° for clear and accurate lines. Hinged cover prevents the shavings from spilling. Lid with safety lock to avoid accidental opening.
- Staedtler Sharpener Double$4.80
For standard-sized blacklead pencils up to 8.2mm. Extra-long pencil guiding slot to prevent wedging.
- Staedtler Mars Lead Pointer$28.50Rotary action sharpening for 2mm graphite and coloured leads. Includes point cleaner and automatic cutting stop. Adaptable for use with all makes of lead holders.
- Staedtler Triplus Color Fibre-tip Pen Sets$24.00
Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pens are an innovative product concept with all features designed specifically with one goal in mind: fatigue-free writing, drawing and coloring. Each Staedtler Triplus Color Brush Pen has a 1.0mm tip.
The fiber brush tip is a ergonomic triangular shape, slip-resistant pen surface. Each pen features “dry safe” ink —making it unnecessary to keep replacing pen caps all the time. Caps can be left uncapped for days without drying up.
- Staedtler Mars Technico Clutch Pencil$23.95
Leadholder for drawing, sketching and writing. Holds 2mm leads. Has a metal clip, push-button and grip zone a lead pointer is integrated in the push-button. Comes with HB lead.
Integrated lead pointer:
Simply remove the push-button, insert the lead into the metal opening and sharpen.
- Staedtler Noris Clutch Pencil$12.40Out of Stock
Leadholder for drawing, sketching and writing.Holds 2 mm leads. Comes with HB lead.
- Staedtler Graphite 777 0.5 Mechanical Pencil$3.00
Mechanical pencil for writing and drawing withrubberised barrel in frosted transparent design.Extra-large eraser and HB leads.2 barrel colours. 0.5mm.
- Staedtler Mars Micro Mechanical Pencils$13.30
Mechanical pencil for drawing and writing with ISO colour coding and non-slip rubber grip zone.Metal clip, push-button and tip.Pocket-safe thanks to retractable metal lead sleeve.Cylindrical lead sleeve, ideal for use with rulers and templates. Cushioned lead for high level of break resistance.Easy to refill with "12-a-go" Mars micro carbon mechanical pencil leads in four line widths: 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 0.7mm and 0.9mm
- Staedtler Mars Carbon 2mm Leads (12 piece)$20.90
2mm lead for use on paper and drawing card.12 leads per plastic box. 130 mm long.
- Staedtler Mars Micro Carbon 0.5mm Leads$3.30
Mechanical pencil lead for use on paper and drawing card. Smooth-gliding lead with Jet black lines. Highly flexible - extremely break-resistant. Easy to erase. ISO colour coding. Suitable for use with all mechanical pencils 12 leads per tube (1.3mm: 6 leads)
- Staedtler Mars Micro Carbon 0.3mm Leads$4.80
Mechanical pencil lead for use on paper and drawing card. Smooth-gliding lead with Jet black lines. Highly flexible - extremely break-resistant. Easy to erase. ISO colour coding. Suitable for use with all mechanical pencils 12 leads per tube
- Staedtler Mars Micro Carbon 0.7mm Leads$3.305 items
- Staedtler Mars Micro Carbon 0.9mm Leads$3.301 item
- Staedtler Mars Micro 0.5mm Color Leads$7.802 items
- Staedtler Marsmatic Drawing Ink Black 22ml$11.80
For use on paper and film
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.