- Excel Scraper$12.30
- Excel #1 Light Duty Knife with Blades$12.30
- Excel #1 Light Duty Knife$7.95
- Mahl Stick$39.40Artists and sign painters use this light-weight aluminum tubing to steady their arms when special work requires fine detail and consistent control over delicate or wet artwork. Its rubber tip prevents slipping and protects the work from damage, and the handy take-apart feature turns the mahlstick into a neat, compact unit for easy storage. It is 30" long and weighs only 3-1/2 oz.
- Excel Swivel Knife$14.60The blade on this knife rotates 360° for easy cutting of curves, circles and designs in light-weight materials such as paper, film, acetate, stencils and balsa. It includes a swivel blade and a clear plastic safety cap.
- Excel Swivel Replacement Blades$4.952 per pack
- Burnishing Set with 4 Assorted Tips$19.95This three-in-one burnisher offers a selection for easy application of transfer letters and color sheets. The three interchangeable tips are held securely by a four-jaw clutch.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.