- Dura Lar Wet Media Sheets$11.95Dura-Lar is more economical yet more dimensionally stable than wet media acetate. It is generally more flexible and less brittle than acetate but otherwise has very similar characteristics. It is for use with inks, watercolors, acrylics, etc. The surface is reusable and can be washed gently with mild soap. Available by the sheet, by the roll or in 12-sheet pads.
- Grafix Ink Jet Film$18.40These quick-drying, acid-free blank transparencies can be run through inkjet printers. They are great for custom overlays, journaling, window effects, stickers and photos. Six sheets per package. Available in clear and matte.2 items
- Incredible Art Board$41.00-$83.40The Incredible Art Board provides a long lasting paper stretching surface for watercolor artists. It has a unique soft surface that can be taped repeatedly without tearing and is self-healing when stapled. The Incredible Art Board will not buckle, bend or warp and both sides of the board are equally usable. It’s made from a very light-weight material, so it is ideal for use in the field. The small board weighs 13 oz.; the larger size weighs 26 oz.2 items
- Grafix Adhesive Ink Jet Film$29.90These quick-drying, acid-free blank transparencies with adhesive backing can be run through inkjet printers. They are great for custom overlays, journaling, window effects, stickers and photos. Six 8.5" x 11" sheets per package.2 items
- Grafix Double Tack Mounting Film 18 x 24"$11.10This acid-free, adhesive backed, double sided adhesive film is heat- and tear-resistant, transparent and won’t yellow over time. It bonds instantly to many surfaces including paper, fabric, wood, metal, plastic and glass. Double Tack lets you create stickers and multi-layered effects quick and easy, out of almost any craft material with no messy clean up. Great for stationery, paper crafts, creating collages, punch art and home decorating. Use to mount photos and artwork, and for a multitude of school and office projects.
- Grafix Clear-Lay Sheet .005$5.95Clear-Lay is an archival film designed for overlays, stencils and protective coverings. An economical alternative to acetate, it is acid-free and contains no plasticizers. A softer film that is ideal for cutting, it also provides clarity, flatness and dimensional stabiltiy. 25 x 40 inches
- Acetate Pad$24.002 items
A general purpose film ideally suited for overlays, color separations and layouts. Very good dimensional stability, flatness and clarity. .003 25 sheets
Grafix Acetate is now certified as 100% biodegradable. Manufactured from wood pulp, cellulose diacetate can be recycled, composted or incinerated.
- Grafix Clear-Lay Pads$20.60-$48.70Clear-Lay is an archival film designed for overlays, stencils and protective coverings. An economical alternative to acetate, it is acid-free and contains no plasticizers. A softer film that is ideal for cutting, it also provides clarity, flatness and dimensional stabiltiy. 25 sheets.3 items
- Grafix Clear-Lay Rolls$37.40-$39.95Clear-Lay is an archival film designed for overlays, stencils and protective coverings. An economical alternative to acetate, it is acid-free and contains no plasticizers. A softer film that is ideal for cutting, it also provides clarity, flatness and dimensional stabiltiy.2 items
- Drafting Film 75mic$6.50Grafix Drafting Film is polyester-based with a matte translucent drawing surface on one or two sides. The film is anti-static and accepts ink or lead, erases cleanly and provides excellent dimensional stability. It is widely used in engineering, drafting and architectural applications. Film is single sided1 item
- Rubber Cement Eraser Pick Up$4.80Out of StockDesigned for erasing excess cement and cleaning up areas around glued surfaces, especially on finished paste-ups.
- Frisket Film Low Tack Adhesive Roll$61.50Low Tack .002 Film. Removable. Won't wrinkle, bleed or lift. Easy to cut & re-apply. No residue. Translucent backing. 24" x 4yds.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.