- Pentel Stylo Fountain Pen Black$7.50Featuring a unique, flexible nib for creating fine lines or broad strokes, this non-refillable pen with black ink is ideal for sketching and drawing. Use it to create graphic designs, cartoons, calligraphic lettering and fine detailing.
- DuoPoint Double Ended Artist Pen$18.95Out of StockThese dual-tip pens contain water-based dye ink that dries quickly and produces rich, black tones. The brush end features a durable nylon brush tip that holds its point and can produce a variety of strokes and effects in illustrations and calligraphy. The other end features a plastic nib tip that allows for fine detail.
- Pentel Pocket Brush Pen$29.95Create fine to broad lines with a single brush stroke using the Pocket Brush Pen. It is ideal for painting, cartooning, detailing, drawing and sketching, and refillable with permanent pigment ink.
- Pentel Pocket Brush Pen Refills$6.95Create fine to broad lines with a single brush stroke using the Pocket Brush Pen. It is ideal for painting, cartooning, detailing, drawing and sketching, and refillable with permanent pigment ink. The refill pack contains two black ink cartridges.
- Sign Pen$3.90Fiber-tipped pen with a fine acrylic or brush point. The durable fiber tip is ideal for artists, architects and anyone who enjoys sketching and drawing. Available with water-soluble or pigmented ink. The special water-soluble ink always flows evenly and guarantees the smoothest writing possible. The permanent pigmented ink is acid-free, fade-proof and water-resistant.
- Pentel Color Brush PensEnjoy neat, not-stop painting on the go with this refillable paint brush pen system. These pens consist of an ink-filled, squeezable barrel with a durable and long lasting brush tip made of flexible nylon filaments. A variety of lines from fine detail to broad sweeping strokes can be produced, making the brush pen suitable for stylized design work, oriental artwork, calligraphy, cartooning and transparent watercolor effects. Refill ink cartridges are available.1 item
- Pentel Mechanical Pencil Eraser Refills$3.50Fits all Pentel Mechanical Pencils. 4 erasers per tube
- Pentel Sharp Mechanical PencilsA sturdy plastic body drafting pencil perfect for template work and general purpose writing. The hi-polymer HB lead is equivalent to a #2 pencil, guaranteed to scan on tests and resist breaking. The self-feeding leads never need sharpening. Pencils are available with tip sizes that vary from .5mm to .9mm. and feature a soft eraser under each cap.4 items
- Pentel GraphGear 500 Mechanical PencilsThe GraphGear series offers students and professionals automatic drafting pencils for technical drawing and general writing. The 500 series has a metallic mesh grip on a slim, beveled barrel with a 4mm fixed sleeve. It is available in .3mm (bronze barrel), .5mm (black barrel), .7mm (blue barrel) and .9mm (silver barrel) points.4 items
- Pentel Colored LeadsColored leads noted for their strength, resilience and density. Created with a special composition that results in a very strong and flexible lead. Fine, Medium & Thick. 12 per tube4 items
- Pentel Super Hi-Polymer LeadsOne of the strongest and highest quality series of leads on the market. Formulated under an exclusive process to improve strength yet retain blackness and smoothness. These leads require only light pressure to create dark, clean lines. Super Hi-Polymer formula reduces the risk of lead breakage and consequently saves lead. Packaged in plastic tubes. Twelve leads per tube except where noted.31 items
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.