- UHU por 50ml$8.70UHU por is an elastic, waterproof contact adhesive for bonding of expanded polystyrene to itself, to wood, to many plastics, metal, glass, paper and cardboard.
- UHU HART 35g$11.00Crystal clear, For assembling small parts in model building, handicraft and for general use at home. Particularly suitable for balsa wood and wooden materials. Sets as a hard film suitable to reinforce weak areas.
- UHU All Purpose Power Glue 125ml$11.90
- UHU Super Glue Precision Bottle$8.70Ultra-fast and extremely strong liquid super glue. Shock-resistant container with easy and precise tip system. Sticks plastics, china, ceramics, metal, wood, rubber etc. in seconds. Not suitable for PE, PP, styrofoam, clothing textiles and leatherwear.
- UHU Twist & Glue Multi-Purpose$7.50With its 3-position applicator, UHU Multi-Purpose Adhesive Twist & Glue allows gluing made to measure: dots, lines or surfaces. Use the green nozzle to apply dots or draw a thin line. Twist in direction of the arrows and the precision nozzle becomes an oval applicator for narrow and broad collages. Sticks paper, cardboard, wood, felt, textile, leather and cork to one another as well as to metal, ceramic, pocelain, glass, styrofoam and many plastics (except PE/PP). Adjustable. Not to be used on photos. Ideal for work manual and small repairs at home, in school and in the office.
- UHU All Purpose Glue$5.40For use on virtually every type of material: china, metal, glass, Plexiglass, felt, leather, cork, fabric and textile, cardboard, paper. UHU The All Purpose Adhesive is ideal for household repairs, creative handicraft work, school or office. Not for use on styrofoam.
- UHU Heavy Duty Mounting Adhesive$10.95Strong, universal construction adhesive for interior and exterior use. Initial tack 100 kg/m2. Replaces nails and screws. Bonds wood, metal, PVC, ABS, plaster, stone, tiles, gypsum and expanded polystyrene on concrete, stone, plaster, wood and chipboard surfaces. One side must be porous. Not suitable for PE and PP and for surfaces with permanent moisture.
- UHU Epoxy Quick Set Syringe$21.70High performance 2-components epoxy adhesive for especially fast and strong bonds. Easy to use thanks to syringe format with two mixers. Suitable for metal, stone, concrete, marble, china, wood, glass, duroplastics, rigid PVC and styrofoam.
- UHU Epoxy Ultra Strong Glue - 2x 10ml$8.70Ultra high-strength 2-component epoxy adhesive for the heaviest loads (up to 3000N/cm2). Suitable for use on metal, stone, concrete, marble, china, wood, glass, duroplastics, glass-fibre reinforced plastics, rigid PVC and styrofoam.
- UHU All Purpose Power Glue$8.70Universal power adhesive, super strong, transparent and clean. Ideal for glueing joints and transparent materials.
- UHU Super Glue - Liquid$5.40Ultra fast and extremely strong liquid super glue. Flows into smallest corners and joints. Use on glass plastic, ceramics, metal wood, rubber, etc. Dries in seconds.
- UHU Super Glue - Gel$7.60Ultrafast, extremely strong, dip-free super glue gel. Ideal for porous materials and vertical surfaces. Can be used on glass, ceramics, leathers, plastics, wood, china, etc. Dries in seconds.
- UHU All Plastics Glue$9.80Strong, cold-welding adhesive for most types of plastics. Also in combination with wood, metal, glass and ceramics. Dries fast and crystal clear. Remains flexible.
- UHU Contact Liquid Glue$7.60Universal super strong and fast contact glue. Glues wood, many plastics, ceramics, porcelain, glass, metal, leather, fabric, felt, cork, foam rubber, textiles, etc. Not suitable for Styrofoam. Bond remains flexible and is resistant to water, heat and frost.
- UHU Expanded Polystyrene Glue$9.70Special transparent, elastic adhesive for Styrofoam, also in combination with wood, many plastics, metal, glass, etc. Waterproof.
- UHU Contact Stick$8.70Extra strong, power adhesive in a unique stick format. Clean and easy to use. For most materials e.g. wood veneers, metal, hard and soft plastics, leather, rubber, Plexiglass, carpets, cork, textiles, cardboard, etc. Not suitable for styrofoam. Bond remains flexible and resistant to water, mineral oils, diluted acids and alkalis.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.