- Krylon Craft Foam Primer$20.80
- Krylon Dulling Spray$25.60Temporarily reduces shine and glare when photographing or filming bright objects. Removable dull finish for use on items to be photographed and videotaped, Reduces shine, Semi-drying finish wipes off easily, Leaves no marks. Dries to the touch in 15 minutes. For use on metal, plastic, glass, plaster, ceramic
- Krylon Sea Glass 12oz$24.20Get a sophisticated, beach-inspired look on your glass projects! These soothing coastal colors can be applied to any clear glass surface to produce a semi-transparent, smooth, frosted and powdery finish that resembles glass tumbled by smooth waves. It offers excellent adhesion and durability for indoor decorating projects. It dries to the touch in 15 minutes and is available in 12 oz. cans.4 items
- Krylon Colormaster Rose Gold 11oz$23.20Krylon Rose Gold ColorMaster Spray Paint & Primer combines superior Krylon color and durable ColorMax technology with a one-can convenience. The result is a fast-drying, long-lasting performance! The hue is clean and crisp and achieves better hide without having to rely on shading or fillers that can muddy or wash out color. Spray metal, wood, and plastic with comfort and control.
- Krylon Low Odor Clear Finish Gloss$26.95Krylon Low Odor Clear Finish features a latex enamel formula that provides a permanent, protective, non-yellowing finish without the strong odor of traditional coatings. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, it may be applied on plastic, silk flowers, papier mâché, ceramic, plaster, glass, metal, wood, and craft foam. Choose from gloss or matte finishes.
- Krylon Low Odor Clear Finish Matte$26.95Krylon Low Odor Clear Finish features a latex enamel formula that provides a permanent, protective, non-yellowing finish without the strong odor of traditional coatings. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, it may be applied on plastic, silk flowers, papier mâché, ceramic, plaster, glass, metal, wood, and craft foam. Choose from gloss or matte finishes.
- Krylon Kamar Varnish$25.95Krylon Kamar Varnish provides clear, lasting protection for oil, acrylic, and water-based paints. It's free of the impurities found in natural varnish, so it will not yellow with age. It allows reworking of the painting, and it can be safely removed by conservators for restoration.
- Krylon Stained Glass Color$17.95Krylon Stained Glass Color makes changing the color of any clear glass surface fun and easy. Use for glass objescts like bottles, vases, mirrors, windows, lanterns, candle jars ornaments and hurricane lamps. May also be used on craft foam and some plastics. Coverage: 7 square feet. For indoor and outdoor use.3 items
- Krylon Low Odor Spray Glue$26.95This water-based, acid-free adhesive provides a strong, permanent bond. It goes on white for visible coverage and dries clear. Its low odor formula makes it convenient to spray indoors and extended open tack time allows easy positioning before fully dry. Great for use with wood, metal, ceramics, fabric, paper, paper mache, paper crafts, cardboard, felt, photos, ribbon, decoupage, scrapbook pages and balsa. In an 11 oz. aerosol can.
- Krylon Frosted Glass$29.95Create beautiful, frosted glass the easy way. Just spray it on in one simple step. Semi-transparent allows light to filter through. Transforms the look of any glass object quickly and easily, no messy creams or harsh chemicals to clean up (like etching creams). Use over colored glass for a unique look. Dry to the touch in 15 minutes. Dry to handle in 3 hours.
- Krylon Crystal Clear Acrylic Maxx$23.30A premium clear coating for added durability and protection. Dries in 10 minutes. Protective, non-yellowing finish. Dry to the touch in 10 minutes. Dry to handle in 1 hour. For use on: wood, metal, plastic, wicker, dried silk flowers, fabric, ceramic, plaster, glass, wicker, metal, wood, paper mache. 311g3 items
- Krylon Make It Stone$29.95This spray provides a stone-like finish. It dries to touch in 30 minutes and dries to handle in five to six hours. For use on wood, metal, wicker, plastic, glass, craft foam, ceramic, paper and paper mache.5 items
- Krylon Glitter Blast$17.70-$24.95Get sparkles that sizzle and glitz that is glam with a big blast of glitter that will take projects to the next dimension. This glitter spray combines real glitter with the convenience of a spray, so it’s easy to get sparkle, intensity and depth on almost any surface. It is formulated to provide full coverage and a truly 3-dimensional look. It is acid-free, Styrofoam-safe and is ideal for a variety of projects.14 items
- Krylon Hi-Strength Spray Adhesive 11oz$23.95This fast-acting adhesive has a variable volume controlled web spray pattern that offers high contact strength. It is heavy-duty and provides a strong, permanent bond. Bonds heavy-duty materials such as Wood, metal, plastic, glass, plaster, ceramic, paper, paper mache, cardboard, laminate, particle board and more.
- Krylon Chalkboard Spray Paint Black 12oz$27.60This chalk paint formula contains fine particles of slate-like abrasive materials which give years of use. Use to refinish chalkboards, ping pong tables or on any smooth, non-porous surface.
- Krylon Super Quick Grip 11oz$25.95Adheres lightweight surfaces in seconds and dries strong and permanent. Creates a smooth, flexible, non-wrinkling bond. It is acid-free and ideal for adhering wood, metal, plastic, ceramic, fabric, paper, paper mache, paper crafts, cardboard, Styrofoam, felt, photos, ribbon, decoupage, scrapbook pages, and more.
- Krylon Adhesive Remover 11oz$24.20This fast-acting formula quickly and effectively removes adhesive and other difficult to remove materials. It eliminates adhesive residue from spray adhesives, stickers, tape and more. It also removes crayon, marker, grease, oil, wax and paint overspray.
- Krylon Wood Finish Varnish 11oz$16.95This crystal clear spray varnish seals wood finishes and enhances surface grains. It makes an excellent protective coating for brass, bronze and other metals. The durable finish has an outstanding resistance to chemicals and abrasion.2 items
- Krylon Magnetic Spray Paint 13oz$31.95Use by itself or as a primer with any spray to create a surface that magnets will stick to! The more you apply, the stronger the attraction will be. Use it as a base on doors, walls, and furniture so that you can attach magnetic films and sheets. It's great for classrooms and studios.
- Krylon Glow-In-The-Dark Spray 6oz$18.95This glow-in-the-dark paint is suitable for indoor and outdoor use to create a glowing effect. The painted surface recharges with exposure to light.
- Krylon Gallery Pastel Fixative 11oz$34.40This spray fixatif offers invisible protection of artwork without dissolving pastel whites and light colors. Provides final and workable protection. It contains UV light absorbers and stabilizers. Safeguards pastel, charcoal, pencil and chalk from dusting, smudging and fading.
- Krylon Satin Finish 11oz$25.60A clear, protective spray finish for all kinds of arts, crafts, and home décor projects. It is non-yellowing, moisture-resistant and provides a permanent, protective gloss finish. Great for use with wood, metal, wicker, plastic, glass, plaster, ceramic, paper, paper mache, dried/silk flowers, and more. In an 11 oz. aerosol can.
- Krylon UV Resistant Clear 11oz$26.90Protects your valuable projects against harmful UV light rays. Protects against fading, is moisture resistant and smudge-proof. Can be used for photography, watercolor, fabric, pencil, charcoal, and more.
- Krylon Crystal Clear Triple Thick Glaze$26.20This triple-thick coating produces a bright, glass-like finish for arts and crafts. Used as a non-firing glaze for bisque or plaster, it’s also excellent for porcelainizing, decoupage, papier mâché, collage, artificial flowers, quilling and much more.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.