Graphic & Technical
Our technical supplies include mechanical pens by Rotring and Staedtler, and Copic graphic markers and refills. We also stock Rotring and Staedtler drawing boards or can supply full size drawing tables to suit your studio requirements. We have a large selection of templates, french curves, craft & Xacto knives and Swann Morton scalpel handles and blades. Also, we have a full range of flexible curves, t-squares (including metal t-squares), adjustable setsquares, rotary trimmers and guillotines. We have several sizes of self-healing cutting mats, tracing paper, butter paper, Permatrace, Mylar, graph paper and plastic sheeting. Or, if we don't have something you would like us to have in stock on a regular basis, we will source it and stock it. Special orders don't upset us!
- Copic Spare Nibs Semi Broad$10.30Out of Stock
- Copic Spare Nibs Sketch Super Brush$10.30Out of Stock3 replacement nibs that fit the Ciao Marker.
- Copic Optional Nib Tweezer$15.90Use these tweezers to make changing COPIC nibs easy and mess-free
- Copic Spare Nibs Sketch Medium Broad$10.30Out of Stock
- Copic Various Ink Booster$15.00Out of StockWhen you see streaking in your work, it is time to refill your marker. This three pack COPIC Booster is designed to refill COPIC markers with Various Ink, making your refill fast and easy.
- Copic Spare Nibs Standard Fine$10.30
- Dura Lar Wet Media Sheets$11.95Dura-Lar is more economical yet more dimensionally stable than wet media acetate. It is generally more flexible and less brittle than acetate but otherwise has very similar characteristics. It is for use with inks, watercolors, acrylics, etc. The surface is reusable and can be washed gently with mild soap. Available by the sheet, by the roll or in 12-sheet pads.
- Tracing Rolls$87.401 item
- A5 Premium Board White 220g 20pk$3.50
- A5 Premium Board Black 220g 20pk$3.50
- Grafix Clear-Lay Sheet .005$5.95Clear-Lay is an archival film designed for overlays, stencils and protective coverings. An economical alternative to acetate, it is acid-free and contains no plasticizers. A softer film that is ideal for cutting, it also provides clarity, flatness and dimensional stabiltiy. 25 x 40 inches
- Acetate Pad$24.002 items
A general purpose film ideally suited for overlays, color separations and layouts. Very good dimensional stability, flatness and clarity. .003 25 sheets
Grafix Acetate is now certified as 100% biodegradable. Manufactured from wood pulp, cellulose diacetate can be recycled, composted or incinerated.
- Pentel Sharp Mechanical Pencils$12.50A sturdy plastic body drafting pencil perfect for template work and general purpose writing. The hi-polymer HB lead is equivalent to a #2 pencil, guaranteed to scan on tests and resist breaking. The self-feeding leads never need sharpening. Pencils are available with tip sizes that vary from .5mm to .9mm. and feature a soft eraser under each cap.4 items
- Prismacolor Turquoise 2mm Leads Non-Photo Blue$29.95Dependable graphite and clay leads for professional quality drawings and reproductions. Fits all standard 2mm lead holders.
- Pentel GraphGear 500 Mechanical Pencils$14.95The GraphGear series offers students and professionals automatic drafting pencils for technical drawing and general writing. The 500 series has a metallic mesh grip on a slim, beveled barrel with a 4mm fixed sleeve. It is available in .3mm (bronze barrel), .5mm (black barrel), .7mm (blue barrel) and .9mm (silver barrel) points.4 items
- Pentel Colored Leads$3.70Colored leads noted for their strength, resilience and density. Created with a special composition that results in a very strong and flexible lead. Fine, Medium & Thick. 12 per tube4 items
- Koh-I-Noor 5201 Clutch Lead Holder$9.50
- Staedtler Mars Technico Clutch Pencil$23.95Leadholder for drawing, sketching and writing. Holds 2mm leads. Has a metal clip, push-button and grip zone a lead pointer is integrated in the push-button. Comes with HB lead.
Integrated lead pointer:
Simply remove the push-button, insert the lead into the metal opening and sharpen.
- Staedtler Marsmatic Drawing Ink Black 22ml$11.80For use on paper and film
- Staedtler Mars Matic 745 Technical Pen Set$200.00
- Rotring Rapidograph Capillary Cartridges$18.401 item
- Koh-I-Noor Rapidograph Points (Nibs)$47.30-$68.206 items
- Koh-I-Noor Rapidograph 3165 Technical Pens$84.00-$90.00The 3165 Series pens are made of impact and chemical-resistant components for universal use with drawing and specialty inks. They feature long streamlined holders for good balance and self-polishing stainless steel points. For use on paper and drafting cloth. Each cap has a pocket clip and an air-tight double-seal liner.5 items
- Oval Nib Ruling Pen$22.20Ruling Pens are precision ground, tapered, and finely honed to produce precise ruled lines with india ink, acrylic paint or masking fluid. Packaged in see-through protective cases.Features a hardened nickel-plated tool steel nib with spring blade design. Black plastic handle. 5.5"
- Ames' Lettering Guide$6.95Draws guidelines for freehand lettering. Holes are spaced for three different systems. It includes direct setting for cross-hatching, grouped sets of guidelines and inch or metric measurements.
- Pickett Template Master General Purpose Inking$29.95Contains useful symbols: circles, square, hexes, deltas, bracketts, North arrows and arrowheads. Also includes a 3" protractor, 30, 40, 60 degree angles, and inch scale on bottom edge. All with allowance for pencil point.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Large Series Ellipse Set$295.00Out of StockContains 15 templates from 10 degrees through 80 degrees. Use for drawing ellipses from 2 1/8" to 4". Templates have 12 cutouts each and progress from 2 1/8" to 4"
- Large Isometric Guide$37.90Out of StockContains 12 ellipses from 2 1/8" to 4" Size: 9/5/8" x .020"
- Staedlter Metric Extra Large Circles$44.99With built in ink risers, this templates has 13 circles with diameters from 34mm to 85mm in 5mm increments. 200mm scale and rounded corners which can be used as 5mm, 10mm, 15mm and 20mm radii. Includes a 200mm scale. Made from dimensionally stable .8mm green transparent plastic with a matt finish on one side to reduce glare. Cut-out identification and ruler scales are printed in easy-to-read black ink. Centering lines are printed around the cutouts (where applicable). Designed for use with a 0.5mm pencil lead.
- Pickett Circle Radius Master$34.00Contains 62 sizes. Circle diameters range in size from 3/64" to 7 1/2". Size: 9 7/8" x 7 15/16" Manufactured with Drawing Risers that separate the template underside from the drawing surface to ensure clean, smear-free results.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Angle and Circle Maker$10.40This clear, round protractor rotates freely, allowing for drawing of angles like a protractor and circles like a compass. The center disc features slots for drawing angles up to 360 and holes for drawing circles from 1/8" to 4" in diameter.
Outer ring colours vary
- Derwent Scale Divider$30.30Out of Stock
- Rolling Ruler$7.90
- Stainless Steel T-Square 30"$69.95Out of Stock
- Compass Ruler 18"$39.80Out of StockThis 18" compass rule set includes the shaft, anchor point, lead holder and lead all in one package. Make circles up to 36". Automatically gives radius, area and circumference. Adjust circle size with fingertip control. Calibrations are in inches on one side and metric on the other. Made from the highest quality aluminum for ultra smooth edges and a solid feel without flexibility. The anodized finish gives a satin like feel, while the photo anodized calibrations are permanent and will not clean or rub off.
- Stainless Steel Rulers$2.00-$23.2012 items
- Staedtler Set Squares$8.95-$15.955 items
- Adjustable Set Squares$36.00-$55.603 items
- Stainless Steel Rule 18inch/45cm$11.30
- Blundell Harling Academy Trianglular Scale 300mm$24.70
- Excel Scraper$12.30
- Excel #1 Light Duty Knife with Blades$12.30
- Excel #1 Light Duty Knife$7.95
- Foamwerks Cutter V-Groove$55.90Cut decorative foamboard V-grooves to perfection using the FoamWerks Foamboard V-Groove Cutter. It features adjustable blade depth, quick-change blade clips, a magnetic blade slot, an on-board blade storage drawer and five blades. It works well with FoamWerks Channel Rail, Logan Adapt-A-Rule and Team System.
- Excel Swivel Knife$14.60The blade on this knife rotates 360° for easy cutting of curves, circles and designs in light-weight materials such as paper, film, acetate, stencils and balsa. It includes a swivel blade and a clear plastic safety cap.
- Excel Swivel Replacement Blades$4.952 per pack
- Rotary Cutting Mats$18.30-$73.803 items
- Self-Healing Cutting Mats$14.50-$113.40Larger sizes available on indent4 items
- Self Healing Cutting Mat Transparent 3mm$65.80450 x 600mm
- Grafix Ink Jet Film$18.40These quick-drying, acid-free blank transparencies can be run through inkjet printers. They are great for custom overlays, journaling, window effects, stickers and photos. Six sheets per package. Available in clear and matte.2 items
- Dr Martin's Bombay Pen Cleaner$8.00A non-toxic, non-hazardous cleaner for use on pens and permanent ink. In a 2 oz. plastic bottle.
- Tecnostyl Pentograph 35cm$66.50Out of Stock
- Waltex Magnifiers$9.40-$16.404 items
- Staedtler School Compass with extension bar$41.00
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.