- Koh-I-Noor Round Cassette of 24$11.80Out of Stock
- Koh-i-Noor Carpenter Pencil$1.40
- Koh-i-Noor Hardmuth 18202 items
- Grease PencilsThese acid-free pencils are ideal for writing on most surfaces, including photos, plastic, wood, tile, ceramics, tole, glass, transparencies, shrink plastic, and other hobby and fine art applications. They're also ideal for marking photos for cropping and labeling, or to create rich, dense, aquarelle effects.6 items
- Koh-i-Noor Graphite Stick2 items
- Progresso Aquarell$2.75
- Koh-i-Noor Hardmuth Automatic Lead Holder$24.50Assorted Colours
- Koh-I-Noor Progresso Aquarell PencilsKoh-I-Noor woodless aquarell pencils have a smooth feel and excellent lay down properties preferred by professional artists. They have a weighty feel, which is ideal for drawing, coloring, and illustrating.47 items
- Koh-i-Noor Hardmuth Automatic Leads 5mm5 items
- Koh-I-Noor Pencil Extender$12.60A universal pencil lengthener for both round and hexagon pencils. Nickel plated ferrule with sliding ring for holding the pencil securely. Allows you to use your pencils almost right up to the eraser end. Made with a wooden barrel.
- Koh-I-Noor Progresso Aquarell Pencil SetsKoh-I-Noor woodless aquarell pencils have a smooth feel and excellent lay down properties preferred by professional artists. They have a weighty feel, which is ideal for drawing, coloring, and illustrating.4 items
- Graphite Powder$15.50
- Koh-I-Noor 5201 Clutch Lead Holder$9.80
- Koh-I-Noor Lead 2mm Coloured Lead (12 piece)3 items
- Koh-I-Noor 2mm Leads (12 piece)12 items
- Koh-I-Noor Rapidograph Points (Nibs)6 items
- Koh-I-Noor Rapidograph 3165 Technical PensThe 3165 Series pens are made of impact and chemical-resistant components for universal use with drawing and specialty inks. They feature long streamlined holders for good balance and self-polishing stainless steel points. For use on paper and drafting cloth. Each cap has a pocket clip and an air-tight double-seal liner.5 items
- Koh-I-Noor Universal India Ink$11.70Universal drawing inks are waterproof and extremely versatile for use on paper, film and tracing cloth. They are free-flowing, fast drying with permanent adhesion yet are easily erasable from drafting film. 22ml filler-spout bottles.
- Koh-I-Noor Template 37 Circles$4.00
- Koh-I-Noor Sandpaper Block$11.00Sandpaper is the simple way to keep a point on difficult-to-sharpen drawing pencils, charcoal, pastels, or crayons.
- Koh-I-Noor Grey Pastel Set$20.00
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.