- FastMatte Alkyd Oil Introductory Set
$152.00$121.60Gamblin's FastMatte Alkyd Oil Colors Set gives painters a thoughtfully constructed palette of fast-drying oil colors. With FastMatte, thin layers dry in two hours to a matte surface with a beautiful tooth and a deep, soft luster. FastMatte colors are compatible with oil painting mediums and traditional oil colors which make them ideal for underpainting and plein air. This set contains eight 37ml colors in cadmium yellow light, cadmium red light, alizarin permanent, ultramarine blue, pthalo green, yellow ochre, chromatic black and titanium white, one 37ml Solvent-Free Gel, plus a primed, ready-to-use painting panel handcrafted in North America from sustainably forested birch. Panel measures 12.25" x 6.5" x 1.75"
- Gamblin Artist's Oil Colors Introductory Set
$187.90$150.32Gamblin's Introductory Set of Artist's Oil Colors was designed to give painters a thoughtfully constructed palette of luscious oil colors to support any style of painting. This set is built around a primed, ready-to-use painting panel handcrafted in North America from sustainably forested birch. The set contains one each of nine colors in cadmium yellow light, cadmium red light, alizarin crimson, ultramarine blue, viridian, yellow ochre, burnt umber, ivory black and titanium white in 37ml tubes. The primed, cradled panel measures 12.25" x 6.5" x 1.75"
- Premo! Sculpey Modeling ClayPremo! Sculpey is a high strength, fine detail modeling compound. It won't crumble, is very workable and will remain pliable for long periods of time. The artist can blend and customize colors as needed and can easily work the clay with hands and tools alike. It becomes extremely strong after baking and offers high strength in thin areas. 2oz36 items
- La Doll Natural Stone Clay
$37.90$34.11Satin Smooth, La Doll is a Natural Stone Clay that is fine grained and malleable for easy dollmaking. Because La Doll is so versatile, you can create just about any shape or texture. La Doll sticks to any core material: wire, wood, glass, or paper. When dry, it can be carved, sanded and polished. Even when dried hard, raw clay can be added. Paintable with any type of paint, once the surface is dry. Can be mixed with Premier. 500g Made in Japan
- Premier Light Weight Stone Clay
$35.80$32.22Air Drying Light Weight Clay with exceptional strength. Bright White. Blends with La Doll Clay. 300g Made in Japan
- Hearty Super Lightweight Modeling Clay White
$28.30$25.47Hearty Clay is a product that is light weight and air dries in 24 hours. Hearty Clay is ACMI certified non-toxic, lightweight and acid free modeling clay. It can be used for a variety of projects such as design cards, scrap booking embellishments, home décor items, free form sculpting, mold making, and jewelry because of its amazing flexibility and light weight. Air dried clay is sure to expand creativity and add dimension to all art pieces. 149g
- Sculpey Clay Tool Variety Set
$20.50$18.45Each unique toll has two distinctive ends to suit a variety of modeling needs such as, creating lines, small holes, textures, fine details and patterns. Use the stamp-end for added detail. The blunt points are ideal for small scale sculpting, punching holes, shaping, refining and smoothing clay, etc.
- Caran d'Ache Neopastel CrayonsNeopastels are professional quality oil pastels with superb smoothness and blendability. These pastels are absolutely dustless.96 items
They are made from permanent pigments that are equally suited to intense coloring, delicate shading, and subtle transition of hue. Individual pastels measure 62mm × 9mm.
- Escoda Perla 1430Escoda Perla Toray White is one of the finest quality synthetic fibers available for artists working with watercolors and acrylic. It keeps an excellent point and edge for a soft, yet controlled application. Escoda cures each brush to improve the spring and resilience of the hair. The short, lacquered wood handle is triple crimped to the nickel-plated brass ferrule. The nylon filaments vary in diameter to allow for a more natural appearance.16 items
- Rub N Buff 15ml$14.95-$16.95Burnish, Decorate, Gild, Highlight, Restore, Stencil. Rub n' Buff can be used to beautify hundreds of surfaces and is widely used to decorate picture frames using the fingertip application method.11 items
- Canson Mi-Teintes 500 x 650The most famous lightfast pastel paper in the world. In heavy weight with rough texture, these 60% cotton papers come in fifty breathtaking pulp-dyed colors that go all the way through. Acid free, they are also excellent for pencil, scrapbooking and papercraft.34 items
Minimum order on this paper is five assorted sheets
- Art Spectrum Damar Crystals 500g
- Super Sculpey Original 454g
$34.00$29.90Super Sculpey is a ceramic-like sculpturing compound that is shatter and chip resistant. Super Sculpey remains soft and pliable if stored in a very cool place. After baking, Super Sculpey becomes hard and is ready for painting and/or glazing. It can be carved, sanded and drilled.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.