- Amaco Craft Clay Machine$52.50Roll polymer clay with any textured surface to add designs.
Roll soft metal sheets in between a thin rubber mat and any flexible textured surface to transfer design.
Craft clay machine
Clamp for securing to table 9 Thickness settings
Sturdy stainless steel construction
5 1/2" Wide opening
- Wireform$10.00-$22.60WireForm is a versatile metal modeling material that can be formed into any shaped desired. Its rust-proof mesh is pliable enough to bend yet sturdy enough to hold three-dimensional shapes. Use as an armature base for modeling or as a craft material to make beautiful objects.5 items
- Rub N Buff 15ml$14.95-$16.95Burnish, Decorate, Gild, Highlight, Restore, Stencil. Rub n' Buff can be used to beautify hundreds of surfaces and is widely used to decorate picture frames using the fingertip application method.11 items
- Brush N Leaf 29.5ml$24.95Brush n' Leaf Interior Metallic Finishes go on easily with one application. Just brush it on almost any clean, dry surface such as metal, wood, cloth, glass, plastic and papier mache. The exclusive formula features metallic flakes that "leaf" into a solid, shiny metallic look that dries quickly to a durable finish.5 items
Brush n' Leaf Exterior will last for two years or more and will work indoors, as well.
- Flexwax 120 1.13kg$104.95A wax-plastic material for making molds quickly and easily. Simply melt it, then brush it on or dip the object into it. Flexwax melts at 120°F (49°C), a comfortably warm temperature.
It cools in a few minutes to form a tough, flexible mold. Reproduces fine detail. Safe and harmless to the skin. May be remelted and reused. Complete instructions are included.
- Amaco Sculptamold 3Lb$28.70This white, non-toxic, cellulose-based compound combines the best features of clay, plaster, and papier maché. Sculptamold is lightweight like papier maché, but it does not shrink. It models and casts like clay, and sets up hard like plaster in about 30 minutes. Cast it in molds made of rubber, plastic, plaster, or even sand. It can be worked with tools, or by hand. While wet, it adheres to almost any clean surface, including glass. It can be applied to an armature, or over any core, without cracking or shrinkage. Apply wet material over dry to add finishing details. Cure the finished piece by allowing it to air dry for several days. The curing process can be speeded up in a low oven. Sculptamold dries exceptionally white, with a matte finish. Once it is dry, Sculptamold can be sawed, sanded, smoothed, carved, or nailed. Surfaces can be decorated with any paint. Sculptamold is not waterproof, but a finished piece can be made water resistant with clear lacquer, varnish, or...more »
- Amaco Claycrete Papier Mache 1Lb$21.90
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.