- J. Herbin Transparent Pens$21.00-$27.00Perfect for travel sketching: these small and compact pens are refillable with Herbin ink cartridges. The clear plastic barrel shows the current ink colour and ink level, whilst the cap sports polished metal trim and a strong metal pocket clip. Writes a medium line.2 items
Compact Size: 118mm long closed 97mm long open 140mm long posted
- J. Herbin Fountain Ink$7.95J. Herbin is the oldest name in pen inks in the world. M. Herbin created “The Jewel of Inks” in his shop on the Rue des Fosses Saint-Germain in Paris in 1700. Herbin uses all natural dyes in their fountain pen inks. This natural composition is reflected in the very neutral pH of the inks.19 items
Universal snap-in cartridges. (Fits all pens except Sheaffer, Parker, Lamy, A.T. Cross, Pilot/Namiki, Sailor, Platinum, Aurora, Fultz and Nakaya) 6 cartridges are neatly and securely packed in a cylindrical metal tin.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.