- Masterpiece Block Printing Paper 100 sheets$41.80A high-quality, white, marble surfaced, neutral PH paper that is suitable for a wide range of water or oil-based inks. Suitable for professional and student use.
- Inovart Quick Release Lino Cutting Blades$36.80The unique Quick Release Handle allows the artist to quickly and easily change blades by pushing up on the chuck. A new blade is inserted using the same procedure and remains secure while working. The Ergonomic handle is comfortable and easy to use. Cap removes to reveal storage compartment, comfortably stores up to 5 blades.
- Lino Roll$499.00
Soft flexible vinyl material for carving printmaking masters. Features easy cutting with school scissors or traditional block cutting tools. The flexible vinyl material can be drawn on with various media. Self-adhesive back for easy mounting on wood or cardboard. Prints well with any inks using brayer, barren or spoon pressure. 12" x 30'
- Karve Majik$26.50-$62.20Soft printmaking plate featuring 2 layers of material (White & Black). Plates are dense yet pliable, won’t crack or crumble and has an indefinite shelf life. See your design/artwork revealed as you carve into the white top surface. Available in a variety of sizes.3 items
- Eco Printing Plates$13.60-$49.00“GREEN” environmentally friendly carving material for printmaking. Easy to carve surface is made from recycled, “latex-free”, non-toxic material. 3/8” thickness allows for both sides to be used. Plates are dense yet pliable, won’t crack or crumble and has an indefinite shelf life. The weight of material eliminates slipping and sliding.4 items
- Presto Foam Pack of 12$18.40-$35.00These “butter-soft” foam printing plates require only the slightest pressure to create a working impression which eliminates the need for sharp pointed tools. The perfect choice for the younger student because it gives them an opportunity to develop their printmaking skills. Also available with a non-slip adhesive backing which allows for the creation of larger designs.2 items
- Inovart Soft Professional Brayers$26.95-$31.40Soft roller made from synthetic, latex free rubber. Made with an ergonomic soft-grip handle and aluminum frame. The Pro Roller is lightweight, durable and great to use for all printing projects. The roller frame acts as a stand so roller does not touch the project surface while at rest.2 items
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.