- Fabriano 5A prized blend of cotton (50%) and select raw materials are the main feature of this paper. Particularly recommended for artists who use watercolor, tempera, charcoal, graphite, wax, pastel, etc. Fabriano 5 also performs beautifully when used for fine art prints (lithography and silkscreen), business cards, invitations, menus and so on. Fabriano 5 has two deckled edges and a watermark that runs parallel to them. Is is acid-free to guarantee excellent permanence and resistance to ageing. 350gsm4 items
- Fabriano Artistico 560 x 760A classic white paper used by artists for centuries, this natural warm white sheet is achieved without the use of optical brighteners. Papers are synthetically sized both internally and externally so that no animal by-products are used. Fabriano's Artistico papers are mould-made of 100% cotton and are acid-free/pH neutral and chlorine-free.7 items
- Fabriano Studio Torchon 300gsm 560 x 760$4.20Out of StockThis uniquely heavy but consistent rough textured paper called "Torchon" replicates a handmade paper although it is machine-made.
- Fabriano Tela Roll 300gsm 1500 x 10M$298.90
- Fabriano Tela 300gsm 500 x 650$5.40This Italian-made oil painting paper has an internal sizing that offers ideal absorption for oil colors.
- Fabriano Pittura 500 x 650$5.70A high-quality, lignin-free, cold pressed cellulose paper that's acid-free. 400gsm
- Fabriano Elle Erre Nero 500 x 650$3.00
- Fabriano No. 4 Disegno 500 x 700$2.50The good sizing and excellent resistance to even the hardest erasers are the main features of this paper, which is ideal not only for students at technical schools but for professional use by graphic artists, architects and surveyors. Each sheet of Fabriano 4 is dry-embossed. Hot Pressed. 220gsm
- Tiepolo 280gsm 560 x 760$10.30Mould-made watermarked paper suitable for all art printing techniques (etching, engravings, lithography, silkscreen, xilogrpahy, wood cuts, and linoleum). Made of 100% cotton according to ISO 9706 standards "Long Life". It is acid-free, which guarantees permanence to ageing. There are four deckled edges and a watermark at the bottom right-hand corner of the sheet.
- Fabriano Rosaspina 285gsm 500 x 700$6.20Paper made with high-quality raw material(60% cotton). It complies with ISO 9706 "Long-Life" standards. It is acid-free, thereby guaranteeing permanence and resistance to ageing. Rosapina paper is produced with cylinder machines, and it is suitable for all art print techniques (engraving, lithography, silk-screening). The watermark runs parallel to the two long sides of the sheet and reproduces the Fabriano trademark and logo. There are two deckled edges.
- Fabriano Roma 130gsm 480 x 660$26.70Out of StockAs romantic as the Italian countryside that inspires it, this exquisite handmade cotton paper is the perfect choice for fine art printing, or printmaking, letterpress, bookmaking, calligraphy, or drawing. It has four deckle edges, and the classic "Romulus and Remus" watermark.
- Fabriano Black PadFabriano Black Black is a range of uncoated cardboards made of ECF cellulose pulp. This paper is characterized by a very deep black colour due to the high quality and lightfast pigments used for its production. Flexible and resistant it is ideal for pastel, colour pencils, markers, acrylics, passe-partout and portfolio presentations.2 items
- Fabriano Tecnico 6 A3 Pad$32.95Brilliant White, 240gsm with a smooth finish.
- Fabriano Accademia 120gsm PadsDrawing paper made of 100% cellulose, acid free, for sketches and proof. It has a natural grain and very good sizing, which is ideal for students and artists. Ideal for sketching, drawing, painting and pastel work. The slightly grained surface and the good keeping of the register make it also suitable for offset printing.3 items
- Fabriano Accademia 200gsm PadsFabriano Accademia Disegno Drawing paper is a high-quality heavyweight paper at a student price. It is excellent for all fine art and graphic drawing and sketching.2 items
- Fabriano No. 4 Disegno PadsThe good sizing and excellent resistance to even the hardest erasers are the main features of this paper, which is ideal not only for students at technical schools but for professional use by graphic artists, architects and surveyors. Each sheet of Fabriano 4 is dry-embossed. Hot Pressed. 220gsm 20 sheets2 items
- Fabriano Watercolour Roll$289.00Fabriano Watercolour paper is made of a valuable mixture of lignin free cotton and cellulose. The absence of acid guarantees the inalterability over time of the paper. Produced with 100% of E.C.F. pulp (Elemental Chlorine Free), F.S.C. certified (©1996 Forest Stewardship Council A.C.) from forests responsibly managed respectful of environmental, social and economic standards. It is sized internally and externally, guaranteeing optimal absorbance. The quality/price ratio of this paper guarantees an exceptional offer for students of fine arts schools and beginners. Ideal for watercolour, tempera, gouache, acrylic, ink and drawing. The surface is cold press. 300gsm 1.5 x 10mtrs
- Fabriano Accademia Roll 120gsm$53.50Drawing paper made of 100% cellulose, acid-free, for sketches and proof. It has a natural grain and very good sizing, which is ideal for students as well as artists. The slightly grained surface and the good keeping of the register make it also suitable for offset printing. 1.5 x 10M
- Fabriano Accademia Roll 200gsm$82.40Drawing paper made of 100% cellulose, acid-free, for sketches and proof. It has a natural grain and very good sizing, which is ideal for students as well as artists. The slightly grained surface and the good keeping of the register make it also suitable for offset printing. 1.5 x 10M
- Fabriano Tracing Pad 90gsm2 items
- Fabriano Watercolour SketchbooksOut of StockWatercolour hardcover book, 25 sheets, 300 gsm, cold press. Acid free paper, FSC certified, 25% cotton content. It is inside and surface sized for optimal painting results. Washable black hard cover, spiral bound. The rectangular die-cut on the cover allows to personalize the book just drawing on the first sheet in correspondence of the die-cut.2 items
- Fabriano Black Drawing BookDrawing hardcover book, 40 black sheets, 190 gsm. Acid free paper, cold press surface. Washable black hard cover, spiral bound. Ideal for pastel, coloured pencils, acrylic colours and scrapbooking.2 items
- Fabriano Spiral Drawing Books60 sheets of acid-free,160gsm creamy-white drawing paper with a spiral, hardbound cover. Ideal for pencil, ink, pastel, pen and gouache.3 items
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.