- NSP Sulphur-Free PlastelineNSP (Non Sulfurated Plasteline) NSP is a line of professional, sulfur free sculpting clays. Replacing sulphur minimizes difficulties associated to mold making with silicone rubber. NSP can be melted and poured at approximately 185°F Available in medium and hard. 2 pounds (906g)2 items
- Chavant CM-50 Hard Styling Clay$49.30Out of StockCM-50 Industrial Hard Styling clay is used by product designers for the creation of automotive, marine, aerospace and consumer product models. Sculptors use CM-50 for high detail artwork, when a firmer clay body is desired, or if they want to incorporate various organic, smooth, curved shapes normally seen in transportation design into their sculpture.
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.