Liquitex (25 to 48 of 53)
- Liquitex Glazing MediumCreates brilliant, jewel-like glazes with acrylic colors. Excellent leveling and "brushability." Flexible, non-yellowing, and water-resistant when dry.3 items
- Liquitex Texture Gel White Opaque Flakes 8oz (237ml)$28.80This heavy body, coarse gel contains irregular sized and shaped opaque flakes. This white flake texture is most apparent when mixed with transparent colors or small amounts of opaque colors.
- Liquitex Texture Gel Blended Fibers 8oz (237ml)$28.80A thick, fibrous gel that when dry gives the effect of flexible fibers with a matte sheen. Great for adding texture and body, it holds unusual peaks and knife strokes when mixed with color. Works best when applied with a palette knife or trowel.
- Liquitex Texture Gel Glass Beads 8oz (237ml)$28.80This medium body gel contains clear, round aggregates that dry to a semi-gloss, reflective surface that appears "bubbly." It yields its most dramatic effects when mixed with transparent or translucent colors. It can also be applied over dry paint. For reflective textural glazes, mix with Liquitex Gloss Medium and Varnish and small amounts of Liquitex Medium Viscosity Concentrated Artist Color. This gel is suitable as a ground for acrylic and oil paints, and works well with brush application.
- Liquitex Texture Gel Black Lava 8oz (237ml)$28.80This black speckled gel contains small, flat hexagonal shaped dark aggregates. Gel appears gray when wet, but gives the effect of ground, dry, black lava when dry. The black, textured quality of this gel is most apparent when it is mixed with transparent or translucent colors.
- Liquitex Slow Dri Gel Retarder 8oz (237ml)$28.80This clear-drying gel has characteristics similar to Slow-Dri Blending Fluid. Use it where retention of brushstrokes and impasto effects are desired. It increases the "open" working time up to 40%. It dries clear, and is flexible, non-yellowing, and water-resistant when dry.
- Liquitex Slow Dri Gel 8oz (237ml)$28.80This clear-drying gel has characteristics similar to Slow-Dri Blending Fluid. Use it where retention of brushstrokes and impasto effects are desired. It increases the "open" working time up to 40%. It dries clear, and is flexible, non-yellowing, and water-resistant when dry.
- Liquitex Slow Dri Blending Fluid This clear-drying Blending Fluid is uniquely formulated for superior surface blending with acrylics. Add up to 50% of this medium without jeopardizing the strength of the paint. It increases the "open" working time up to 40%. Great for forming softer edges and modeled forms. It dries clear, and is flexible, non-yellowing, and water-resistant when dry.2 items
- Liquitex Palette Wetting Spray$28.80Liquitex Palette Wetting Spray slows drying time of acrylic color on palette or canvas. It also improves color blending. Simply spray and re-spray as needed to prevent acrylic paint from skinning over.
- Liquitex Matte Extender 8oz (237ml)$28.80Out of Stock
- Liquitex Iridescent Medium 8oz (237ml)$28.80Producing a range of iridescent or metallic colors when mixed with acrylics, this medium viscosity medium allows the artist to control iridescent intensity. It is opaque when wet, transparent to translucent when dry, and will not oxidize.
- Liquitex High Gloss Varnish 8oz (237ml)$28.80This low viscosity, permanent water-based varnish produces a high-gloss, clear finish. Translucent when wet, and clear when dry, it increases the gloss, depth, and intensity of colors. It provides a longer working time to eliminate drag, bubbles, and cloudiness. Sandable and non-tacky when dry, it is an excellent adhesive for collage and similar techniques. Not for use on flexible surfaces or over oil paint. Non-removable. Do not thin.
- Liquitex Gloss Heavy Gel Medium A heavy-bodied medium of great density and extra high viscosity, Heavy Gel dries to a translucent gloss finish. It increases body, density and viscosity, attaining the consistency of oil paint with brush or palette knife marks. Extending paint while increasing brilliance and transparency, it keeps paint workable longer than other gel mediums. Use it as an extender, a ground, or a binder for powdered pigments to make an inexpensive "student grade" extra-heavy viscosity thick gloss paint.3 items
- Liquitex Gloss Gel Medium A high viscosity medium, it dries to a crystal clear gloss finish for sparkling, transparent impastos and textured glazes. Translucent when wet, it is transparent to translucent when dry depending on the thickness of the application. An ideal paint extender, it increases the brilliance and transparency of color without changing paint thickness, resulting in paint similar in color depth to oil paint. Use it as an extender, a ground, or as the binder for powdered pigments to make an inexpensive "student grade" high viscosity thick gloss paint.3 items
- Liquitex Flow Aid 4oz (118ml)$19.80Increases the flow, absorbency, and blending of any water-based paint, ink, or dye. Minimizes brushstrokes. Use with Liquitex Soft Body color to create very fluid washes without hard edges; create staining effects on raw canvas and produce a fluid spray when mixed with acrylics in airbrushes or air guns.
- Liquitex Flexible Modeling Paste 8oz (237ml)$19.80A matte, opaque mixture of marble dust and polymer emulsion that is used to build heavy textures and three-dimensional forms on flexible or rigid supports.
- Liquitex Fabric Medium 4oz (118ml)$19.80This medium enhances the workability of Liquitex Acrylics on fabric. It controls bleeding in transparent designs and gives a smooth, consistent flow of paint. Reducing the stiffness that results when using acrylic directly from the jar, it also eliminates the need to scrub roughly textured fabrics in order for paint to adhere to or penetrate surface of the fabric. This fabric medium prevents paint from dragging, skipping, and other uneven applications.
- Liquitex Airbrush Medium 8oz (237ml)$28.80Thins acrylic colors to proper consistency for airbrush or spray techniques.
- Liquitex Free Style Universal Giant Brush$119.70Ideal for covering a large area quickly, this 5.5" brush holds a ton of paint making it ideal for large scale applications. Its handle can be unscrewed to attach to a broom handle to get hard to reach areas. A metal hook on its shoulder allows this brush to be attached to the side of paint can or water bucket.
- Liquitex Free Style Detail BrushesThese 24 detail brushes are made from the highest quality synthetic nylon which make them ideal for all acrylic applications. Their long contoured handles provide extra comfort when holding the brushes at the tails but also are nicely balances so that they provide perfect control when held below the ferrule. The brush sizes are conveniently painted on both the body and the handle for easy identification while painting.24 items
Made in England
- Liquitex Free Style Broad FlatsThe 20 innovative Large brushes meet the expanding needs of acrylic artists working in grandiose scales. Large comfortable non-slip matter finished handles crafted from the highest quality wood have been paired with top-of-the-line synthetic bristle heads; resulting in artist quality brushes that offer excellent durability in large scale applications that require rugged tools.7 items
The Broad Short Handle Flats are ideal for covering wide areas in one movement and for varnishing large surfaces or walls. The Broad Wide Handle Flats are easy to grip for quick gestural strokes on large-scale work or reaching high places.
- Liquitex Free Style Paddle BrushesShorter length out of the ferrule allows for easy movement of thick color and mediums. These Paddle Brushes are useful for broad marks and edges, smudging and scumbling.4 items
- Liquitex Free Style Splatter BrushesGreat for unique splatter effects, or dragging through mediums for unique effects.. Offered in Round and Flat to create different marks.2 items
- Liquitex Free Style Universal BrushesThese professional brushes feature blended synthetic bristles with ideal snap and spring for acrylics. The bristles are secured to the handles with rustproof stainless steel ferrules. The size is printed on end of brush for easy identification when painting. Ideal for large paintings and murals, the brush handles are made of seasoned hardwood sealed and lacquered with a black, satin matte finish that provides comfort and a non-slip grip. The brushed stainless steel rustproof ferrule is screwed and glued to handle for added durability. They also holes in the handles for easy storage and transport.6 items
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.