Faber-Castell Watercolour Pencils Tin Sets
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Liquitex Gloss Gel Medium A high viscosity medium, it dries to a crystal clear gloss finish for sparkling, transparent impastos and textured glazes. Translucent when wet, it is transparent to translucent when dry depending on the thickness of the application. An ideal paint extender, it increases the brilliance and transparency of color without changing paint thickness, resulting in paint similar in color depth to oil paint. Use it as an extender, a ground, or as the binder for powdered pigments to make an inexpensive "student grade" high viscosity thick gloss paint... more »
- Fimo SoftFimo, the popular polymer clay noted for its firmness, is now available in a softer, easier-to-condition form... more »
- Coates Willow CharcoalFor over 30 years the Coate family in England has been producing a truly unique ultrafine quality art charcoal produced from willow grown at their planation. All charcoal is made of raw round burned rods in a natural diameter. All are very soft and velvet, producing deep black hues favoured by artists. Sticks are 5"(125mm) long sticks and vary in diameter because Coate's is a natural product... more »
- Liquid Metal AcrylicThese rich and lustrous faux-metallic colors give projects a touch of elegance with great coverage and durability. Perfect for signs, murals, sculptures, stage designs, and large-and small-scale art projects, these acrylics can create any metallic effect desired. They are acid-free and come in convenient clear, wide mouth jars for easy access to paint... more »
- Canvas Pencil CasesThese handcrafted pencil cases are made of a finely woven 16 oz. canvas. They are perfect for storage or for artists on the go. Fits 24 or 48 pencils... more »
- Daler-Rowney Graduate Acrylic 500mlNew Graduate Acrylics offer a very affordable range of acrylic colours. The range features bright and strong colours that are easy to brush onto surfaces. They can be used on any paper surface, primed board or canvas, used indoors or outdoors and are so versatile they can also be used with a variety of acrylic mediums, also available from Daler-Rowney. There are 48 colours in the range, including metallic colours... more »
- Daler-Rowney System 3 Acrylic Sets
- Liquitex Professional Acrylic Ink Muted CollectionThis is the first time Liquitex has introduced a color collection! These unique tones have been inspired by current trends. Each color has a muted, subtle character and together are a tonal palette.. Grey, Pink, Turquoise, Green and Violet: get to grips with perfect color matching and intermixability. Our Ink, Soft Body and Heavy Body work seamlessly together. We get technical so you can get creative.. Re-think ink! These professional grade acrylic inks are extremely fluid so there is no need to dilute for use. They are fast drying, water resistant, non-clogging and permanent. Superfine pigments are suspended in a state-of-the-art acrylic emulsion to provide rich color. All inks are intermixable with the other Liquitex acrylics and mediums. Available in opaque and transparent colors in d... more »
How to buy
Note: we do not deliver outside New Zealand.
Enter the quantity and click "add to cart". When you are ready to pay for your order proceed to checkout. Payment is made by credit card on a secure server using Paypal or Payment Express. Alternatively you may pay by "bank deposit" or by phone on 09 489 7213.
Our delivery rates are:
- Prepaid A4 Satchel (nationwide): $5 per order †
- Local (Auckland): $5.50 per order *
- Local Towns (within 150kms): $7.50 per order *
- Rest of North Island: $9.30 per order *
- South Island and Great Barrier: $10.40 per order *
† Prepaid Satchel is available for some smaller items that will fit into an A4 envelope. Please do not select the satchel option if your goods are breakable, easily damaged or flammable.
* Oversized items may be charged an additional amount - once you have selected the items you need proceed to checkout to see the exact costs.
Rural delivery fee $3.30 per order
For privacy, returns and security policies please read our policies page.
About Takapuna Art Supplies
Located in downtown Takapuna Beach on the North Shore, our store has been serving the local art community for more than twenty years. We are owned and operated by working, professional artists and have become the place where like minded creatives choose to gather, share and inspire.
We are the only art supply store in the greater Auckland area that has a working artists' studio on premises. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always happy, willing and able to demonstrate techniques and share tips on the use of various artist materials.
Our focus is to encourage the pursuit of personal artistic expression and to share our expertise and love for the visual arts.
- Jim Auckland & Sandy Collins